jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
Collapse
X
-
Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)
Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
2016-01-21 - Reached D3
Originally posted by Hateandhatredbanned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!! -
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
Hot reads time
So jrodd is either VT or cop due to his "claim" and if he truly cop it pins the setup in two scenarios.
Aragaki had way too much heat for playing "abnormal" from his ONE game. He's p clear to me.
Squidly is by far the wolfiest player thus far and I don't comprehend how vets didn't pick it up.
Help is playing abnormal than usual; I would assume a late bloomer.
Plop/Sunfan I have to reread and iso them to establish a solid read on.
Xel is p clear to me as well.
Did I miss anyone hold on









Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
That's not really a read, there's what, 4/5 Vets this game? Statistically speaking it's likely
Originally posted by FictionJunctionwowComment
-
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
Nobody who rolled town in the right state of mind would ever mention tactics they would use as a wolf (especiailly if that player is trying to use it as a way to put town points on themselves).
Also key to mention Squidly says "you're probably thinking if you're town" and that says two things:
1) Squidly is literally having an entire hypothetical conversation with that player
2) Squidly is lost in the game/doesn't know how to formulate fake data points yet as a wolf which would lead to posting this.









Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
That could very likely be true, and statistically probably is, but it has 0 relevance to what has gone down in the thread and is just random.org
Originally posted by FictionJunctionwowComment
-
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
Guessing to believe is going to hurt you bad. You need to stand up and view from your perspective instead of pocketing players due to your inability to formulate your own reads without assumptions from others.









Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
Oh I know.
Literally tossing a dart on the board until I get through every post of the game.









Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
This was helps best and most relevant post of the game thus far. Interesting to note, the only other considerance is his post about jrodd.Squirl(Lucy? Or is that CC?): First game at FFR? Didn't realize he could unvote. Slight town lean.
XelNya: Sure, it's a lot of posts, but only 1 ask a question (#84, and maybe more?). Null for just posts.
AA: Asking questions, getting conversation, which is always good. Town lean.
Shadow: Pointed out some AA meta at post #42. However, it was only three pages in, so AA's post right after would make sense, because it was only the start of the game. Also did a pressure vote on squirl, but I don't think he's unvoted unless he was waiting for a response. Slight town lean.
j-rodd: Whoops, didn't know that the person I was responding to was the person I was "waiting for." Only posted on Page 1, 7, and 8, but that's general game starting posts and rejoined later. Null.
sunfan: At the start, trying to calm Lucy/Mashi down because it was only 2 pages in. Didn't really give a reason at #140 denying MrPop's reads and why his top lynch is Shadow (unless it's the mindmeld thing he mentioned the post after). Town lean.
CC(Mashi, right?): If you are Lucy (because names), that makes sense on why you'd want to vote sunfan, asking you to calm down. Also, at #55, why do you say that sunfan is a wolf? Null?
MrPop: Comes into the game calm, stating that this site likes start of game shitposting to squirl. Not sure about the reads, but I agree with AA trying to start the game out. However, for the read on shadow, I think he's just uncertain. After having a talk with Shad, MrPop votes mashi, in which I assume is because it's his other wolf choice. Town lean.
I think the reason why my reads end up nulls is because only 3/8 people I've seen in other games, and that it's just D1. I don't know the meta of the majority.
Help is either in one of three spots from what I can tell:
1) Trying to be UTR to slide by and not be lynched.
2) Got sideswiped by tons of shitposting apparently and lost his touch with getting back into momentum
3) Cannot forumalte solid enough reads on players that he hasn't played with so he is sitting back.









Comment
Comment