jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #91
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by helphelp11
    Well, I'm here now. Everyone is probably EST, but I'm PST. Yay sleeping.
    XelNya, don't post any more anime gifs .-.
    (What does lock clear mean?)
    Lock clear means that someone is 100% town

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • ShadowDueler97
      scarhand pls
      • Mar 2012
      • 547

      #92
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by XelNya
      Oh hey, shadow idiot 97 is in the thread! COME POST WITH US
      Hey, screw you.

      Anyways only thing I have gotten from this game so far are waifus so I don't even know.

      AA should know by now that openly hopping on bandwagons can sometimes turn out badly. I don't have anyone to vote for yet.


      Comment

      • ShadowDueler97
        scarhand pls
        • Mar 2012
        • 547

        #93
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        But at this very current moment in present time the person who would be the most likely to get a red lean from me would probably be AA but can't tell for sure yet.


        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #94
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by ShadowDueler97
          Hey, screw you.

          Anyways only thing I have gotten from this game so far are waifus so I don't even know.

          AA should know by now that openly hopping on bandwagons can sometimes turn out badly. I don't have anyone to vote for yet.
          I was fairly sure that there was no chance of an insta this early in the game because half the people weren't even online. But to be safe I did unvote.

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #95
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by ShadowDueler97
            Hey, screw you.

            Anyways only thing I have gotten from this game so far are waifus so I don't even know.

            AA should know by now that openly hopping on bandwagons can sometimes turn out badly. I don't have anyone to vote for yet.
            Also waifus are the best

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #96
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              But anyways to actually post something useful:

              reading shadow town atm but it's different from last game. Playstyle is less reserved but still analytical and looking for things which is good.

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • ShadowDueler97
                scarhand pls
                • Mar 2012
                • 547

                #97
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                Sorry, but I just seem different from everyone else in that I don't tend to throw around random votes all game because I just don't see the point in it. Why vote for someone when it's nowhere close to eod?

                When AA is town he's a bit more reserved and does a bit more analyzing.


                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by ShadowDueler97
                  Sorry, but I just seem different from everyone else in that I don't tend to throw around random votes all game because I just don't see the point in it. Why vote for someone when it's nowhere close to eod?

                  When AA is town he's a bit more reserved and does a bit more analyzing.
                  First point: votes can generate pressure and therefore reactions. Not saying that you should throw votes around but it's not always a bad thing.

                  second point: I'm goofing off really hard right now because waifus. Not much analyzing at the moment because there isn't much to go off yet although I'm transitioning

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • helphelp11
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2015
                    • 230

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    Yeah, it's been a slow start. We're usually out of shitposting by this point, right? (I'm not sure if and when)

                    (On a side note, after googling "waifu" I take back the statement on IA.)

                    Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                    Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                    Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                    Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                    Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                    Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                    Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                    2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                    Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                    banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by helphelp11
                      XelNya, don't post any more anime gifs .-.
                      Help you just made my morning/afternoon thanks omg i'm dead

                      greg (2) - jrodd, mashi
                      squirl (2) - greg, mrpop
                      aa (1) - squirl
                      unvote: aa
                      No Vote: help, shad, xel

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • helphelp11
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2015
                        • 230

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        ...how many anime gifs does Xel post per game?

                        Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                        Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                        Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                        Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                        Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                        Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                        Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                        2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                        banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          too many for you obviously, and the game just started hue

                          and if someone didn't explain lock clear it means like "yeah this guys totally town no way he isn't". d1 it's almost always a joke, but it can be a way to describe someone is confirmed town later in the game. this phrase is also signature for jrodd

                          EDIT: Oops AA explained it. i just woke up mb
                          Last edited by danceflashrevo; 07-6-2015, 11:55 AM.

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • ShadowDueler97
                            scarhand pls
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 547

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            First point: votes can generate pressure and therefore reactions. Not saying that you should throw votes around but it's not always a bad thing.

                            second point: I'm goofing off really hard right now because waifus. Not much analyzing at the moment because there isn't much to go off yet although I'm transitioning
                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            It can show your intentions, or it can test the waters (like to see who will follow along or who will disagree, or to see how the person will react), or it can be just for fun and good times. Also throwing out votes early helps wagons to develop and conversation/happenings to develop based off of those.
                            Ah, that makes sense.


                            Comment

                            • ShadowDueler97
                              scarhand pls
                              • Mar 2012
                              • 547

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              On that note, what's that squirl guy up to?


                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by ShadowDueler97
                                On that note, what's that squirl guy up to?
                                Idk but do we really want 3 votes when it's 5 to insta
                                Assuming no wolves have voted squirl yet they could potentially bandwagon and force one so I would really suggest unvoting

                                That being said squirl's aggressive push as soon as game began threw me off probably because I'm used to shitposting
                                I don't know other forum's metas/styles only FFR

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...