jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #61
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    Help a penny for your thoughts
    But no more than a penny

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #62
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      I approve
      Also miku is overrated imo, nice but overrated
      It's the maid outfit.

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #63
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by XelNya
        It's the maid outfit.
        Time stopped knives included?

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #64
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
          We must shitpost as much as we can, as fast as we can.
          And piss off our resident self proclaimed seer
          Also what is the EM that squirl mentioned earlier

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • SpittingSquirl
            Registered User
            • Jan 2006
            • 0

            #65
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
            I'm 90% sure it stands for epicmafia.
            I'm 100% sure.


            Something to note, I didn't realize there was the ability to unvote.

            Comment

            • Charles Claythorne
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 138

              #66
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              did i ever make a giant advice post for a matrix6 game because i could have sworn i did but idk where it is

              hlp i dont think i have time to write up another one this game

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #67
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                I would ask Greg but..


                I know
                die
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  die
                  Hey that's not nice!!

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    K I'm awake now
                    I need more daki time though

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      K I'm awake now
                      I need more daki time though

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I love my waifu(s) what can I say

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          Where is everyone

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            Where is everyone
                            Obviously spending time with their waifus.

                            Come on.

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              Also I have to be awake in like 4 hours but I stand very little chance of sleeping anytime soon.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                Also Spitting Squirrel easily has the best user name in this game.

                                Namely because you can make this user name disgusting as fuck.

                                Comment

                                Working...