Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ~HentaiXXX~
    Banned
    • Apr 2007
    • 2955

    #121
    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

    Got my finger taped today in football practice, I'm pretty sure it'll be harder to play than it is to type right now.(Middle and Ring fingers taped together) ¯\(◕_◕)/¯

    Comment

    • Zageron
      Zageron E. Tazaterra
      FFR Administrator
      • Apr 2007
      • 6592

      #122
      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

      Everyone sept LF is having a bad day lol xD

      Comment

      • ~HentaiXXX~
        Banned
        • Apr 2007
        • 2955

        #123
        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

        Damn it LF, do I HAVE to come to your house and beat you up just so you will have a bad day? ¯\(◕_◕)/¯

        Comment

        • Redorigami
          Call me Massive Swallow
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 3162

          #124
          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

          Wow this really sucks NONE of the mirror sites' games work. For me. I've cleared cache too.
          Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
          The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
          Originally posted by spreadNv
          Got dibs on La Camp.
          Oh right, Im not any good.
          Got dibs on Pita.

          Comment

          • Zageron
            Zageron E. Tazaterra
            FFR Administrator
            • Apr 2007
            • 6592

            #125
            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

            Originally posted by Redorigami
            Wow this really sucks NONE of the mirror sites' games work. For me. I've cleared cache too.
            lol!

            Like clearing the cache has done anything for anybody ever. >.> (Clearing Cache = does nothing)

            Try to use a registry Fixer or similar.




            UserName: www.serials.ws
            Key: KMUQA-XC6DV-HVNZ1

            Comment

            • Redorigami
              Call me Massive Swallow
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 3162

              #126
              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

              I guess it was just my internet connection or something its all better now. Back to play CIA more. And working for that etude AAA
              EDIT-wow third time in a row got a good on the 385th note of etude.
              EDIT-EDIT-440
              EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

              I IZ PWN NOW RITE???
              Last edited by Redorigami; 08-29-2007, 07:30 PM.
              Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
              The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
              Originally posted by spreadNv
              Got dibs on La Camp.
              Oh right, Im not any good.
              Got dibs on Pita.

              Comment

              • -Live_Free-
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 578

                #127
                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
                Damn it LF, do I HAVE to come to your house and beat you up just so you will have a bad day? ¯\(◕_◕)/¯
                lol that would be funny, you just show up kick my ass then we'd be chill and like" Hey nice to finally meet you" XD


                Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                Average Rank:2,262
                FC-135+38 skill/token
                AAA-14+3 skill/token

                Comment

                • Nightfirecat
                  ...back from the dead.
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3213

                  #128
                  Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                  I don't play one-handed only, but every once in a while I play one-handed... But I can only do simple things like FC alpha helix... I'm a spread player, so that's why.


                  [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                  AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                  Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                  Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                  2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                  1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                  Comment

                  • ~HentaiXXX~
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 2955

                    #129
                    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                    =(
                    ¯\(◕_◕)/¯

                    Comment

                    • -Live_Free-
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 578

                      #130
                      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                      At least you beat your old rank.


                      Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                      Average Rank:2,262
                      FC-135+38 skill/token
                      AAA-14+3 skill/token

                      Comment

                      • ~HentaiXXX~
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 2955

                        #131
                        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                        That's because I haven't played Etude in about 2 months. ¯\(◕_◕)/¯

                        Comment

                        • overkill46254
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 56

                          #132
                          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                          Eh...I play one handed. I'm not that great, but I don't think I'm bad. I only play one handed so check my profile. Not even sure if you would call me good yet. Maybe above average for a one hander. Eh.

                          Comment

                          • dawg4321
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 1913

                            #133
                            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                            i play one handed very badly when i get bored. SPREAD is the way to go. Once everyone figures that out this game will be very hard to do well against others.


                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #134
                              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                              I AAA'd etude in one try =.=

                              Too bad I play one finger.

                              Comment

                              • leadafro
                                Tykeem Ultimatum
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 975

                                #135
                                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                                Originally posted by freakysnots
                                I AAA'd etude in one try =.=

                                Too bad I play one finger.
                                lol 1 finger?I can smash that AAA with my penis.

                                O yea I remember making a thread like this about....2 times back when I played 1 handed alot more.
                                I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

                                Comment

                                Working...