Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • THEbigE
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 34

    #271
    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

    I voted Difficult...

    Weird I just passed 100 players and didn't notice it till just now...
    Anyways yeah...

    Comment

    • ChrisReams
      Trap Music Producer
      • Sep 2007
      • 274

      #272
      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

      I played 1 handed for 1 and a half years using 3 fingers. Got to doing really awesome on Difficult - Very Challenging songs. Just tried 2-hand spread today, and I feel like I just turned Super Saiyen. If you havent tried it, youre missing out lol

      Comment

      • Zageron
        Zageron E. Tazaterra
        FFR Administrator
        • Apr 2007
        • 6592

        #273
        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

        Originally posted by ChrisReams
        I played 1 handed for 1 and a half years using 3 fingers. Got to doing really awesome on Difficult - Very Challenging songs. Just tried 2-hand spread today, and I feel like I just turned Super Saiyen. If you havent tried it, youre missing out lol
        I've tried it. It was uncomfortable but I got a ****load better score on some stuff. I don't care.

        Comment

        • -Live_Free-
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 578

          #274
          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

          Ok if any of you are gonna say how hard it is to play, try playing my style and see how much harder it is.


          Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
          Average Rank:2,262
          FC-135+38 skill/token
          AAA-14+3 skill/token

          Comment

          • ~HentaiXXX~
            Banned
            • Apr 2007
            • 2955

            #275
            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

            You know what Live Free, you can be quiet because I beat you on Cosmic Orchestra. =|

            Comment

            • -Live_Free-
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 578

              #276
              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

              oh but I beat you in mp =P


              only because your hand was frozen lol XD


              Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
              Average Rank:2,262
              FC-135+38 skill/token
              AAA-14+3 skill/token

              Comment

              • stargroup100
                behanjc & me are <3'ers
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jul 2006
                • 2051

                #277
                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                My PARANOiA ~Darkness Mix~ is a very one-handed friendly file, quite rare on FFR. It's only a tricky, so most people can read it.

                Really try it if you haven't.
                Rhythm Simulation Guide
                Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                Comment

                • Bitter Child
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3

                  #278
                  Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                  I'm relatively new to the forums here. I do play one-handed with three fingers and my overall FFR rank at this moment is: 24,437 ... I don't know how good that is. :S

                  Comment

                  • ~HentaiXXX~
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 2955

                    #279
                    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                    Originally posted by -Live_Free-
                    oh but I beat you in mp =P


                    only because your hand was frozen lol XD
                    Stupid AC. T.T

                    Comment

                    • swordmasterz
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 272

                      #280
                      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                      Yeah, my hand freezes up a bunch too, and when it is I'm at least 4 times worse. =/
                      o

                      Comment

                      • JHK
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 55

                        #281
                        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                        The hand cramps usually go away sooner or later after about 1 - 2 years of playing.


                        Comment

                        • protoman40211
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 35

                          #282
                          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                          soooo... who else here hates trill and some jump stream >.>;;;;



                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • -Live_Free-
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 578

                            #283
                            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                            I do, don't forget staircases lol


                            Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                            Average Rank:2,262
                            FC-135+38 skill/token
                            AAA-14+3 skill/token

                            Comment

                            • Zageron
                              Zageron E. Tazaterra
                              FFR Administrator
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 6592

                              #284
                              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                              I luv trills staircases and stream! I hate jacks, some runningmen, and JS =d

                              Comment

                              • protoman40211
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 35

                                #285
                                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                                running man and staircases are evil o.o;;;. staircases are why i keep getting 5 misses/boos on mercury lamp and cant get the damn skill token :/



                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...