Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zageron
    Zageron E. Tazaterra
    FFR Administrator
    • Apr 2007
    • 6592

    #316
    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

    Originally posted by -Live_Free-
    some n00b posted VERY disturbing pics....
    It iz synths fault D=

    btw thx for fixing. >.<

    Comment

    • swordmasterz
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 272

      #317
      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

      Wait, what happened?

      And anyone else here use Stepmania.. at all? o.o
      o

      Comment

      • protoman40211
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2007
        • 35

        #318
        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

        Originally posted by swordmasterz
        Wait, what happened?

        And anyone else here use Stepmania.. at all? o.o
        a n00b posted something really friggin weird and yea i use SM occasionally,



        friggin blackflag...
        Last edited by protoman40211; 09-14-2007, 06:39 PM. Reason: cuz i rule



        sigpic

        Comment

        • Divine_doodoo
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 49

          #319
          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

          i love playing one handed and step mania lol plus i cannot play with two hands lol (probily cause i started with one)also my friend ce1545 plays with only one hand and its really not all that hard.

          Comment

          • protoman40211
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2007
            • 35

            #320
            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

            Originally posted by Divine_doodoo
            i love playing one handed and step mania lol plus i cannot play with two hands lol (probily cause i started with one)also my friend ce1545 plays with only one hand and its really not all that hard.
            i origionally intended to play 2 handed because they covered the top ranks but it was just too akward and idk how to play spread so 1 handed is my only option :P lol. im kinda suprised i made it this far 1 handed >.>;;;



            sigpic

            Comment

            • BOSS_pjpaveloffga
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2006
              • 486

              #321
              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

              im one handed. and i think im preety good...
              Originally posted by MrRubix
              They need an FFR suitable for Canadians.

              Judge 1, Difficulty Cap of 9, etc

              Comment

              • GothicDarkNightmares
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 5

                #322
                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                I'm difficult to very difficult for passing.
                FC, I have no idea because I don't try to FC stuff often.
                I've been playing for about 9 months using only 1 hand, three fingers.
                It took time to get where I am right now.

                Comment

                • Koltasquick
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 67

                  #323
                  Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                  I wish I would've gotten in on that one handed tournament. I wouldn't have placed very high with people like CJ and Manti playing, but I would've placed around the same as Zageron. T_T


                  Comment

                  • JHK
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 55

                    #324
                    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                    Man about time I got this


                    Comment

                    • Ghoulash
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 1

                      #325
                      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                      Been playing FFR for about 2.1 years now using one hand and 3 fingers and tbqh I do not see how one could play using 2 hands just not enough room must have big hands I guess :P

                      As for full comboing Guru and Master songs not so much but I can pass em pretty easily.

                      Comment

                      • gabgabo
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 1811

                        #326
                        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                        I might get back to one handing when I get my new computer (at christmast).

                        Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

                        Comment

                        • fido123
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 4245

                          #327
                          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                          Nice bump >_>

                          btw USE 4-FING/SPREAD PEOPLE!

                          Comment

                          • Zageron
                            Zageron E. Tazaterra
                            FFR Administrator
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 6592

                            #328
                            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                            eh! xD Another thread I forgot about. Oh well tiny bump.
                            ---

                            I've definitely improved, I'm more worthy of my 'vote' now then I was when I placed it. I FCd;
                            Hyper Pressure - 18.3.0.6
                            Go Go Go Power Rangers - 19.2.0.5
                            ~~
                            yesterday and I'm really happy about them.

                            Comment

                            • omgitznpv
                              cohoooooon
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 6980

                              #329
                              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                              Originally posted by fido123
                              Nice bump >_>

                              btw USE 4-FING/SPREAD PEOPLE!
                              TRUE

                              One-handed for a long time (3+ years), and couldn't do any better than FCing Silence.

                              now it's like lol aaa silence every try (not really)
                              Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                              What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                              Comment

                              • Dronak
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 601

                                #330
                                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                                I noticed that you've done something new with the other thread, and instead of just listing people by average rank, you've got different classes for types of songs. I'm guessing you explained this somewhere, but I haven't been on the boards much and probably missed it. Can you point me to the explanation of why there was a change and exactly how it's working now? Thanks.

                                Essentially retired now, but still ranked on the list of FFR's Top One Handers.
                                One-Hander Skill Tokens unlocked: The V2 Token, The Patience Token, X_X1MissX_X, AAA v5, T.H.E.G.A.M.E.T.O.K.E.N
                                Pseudo Skill Tokens unlocked: Numbers 21, 44, 33, 57, 26, 24, 47, 95

                                Comment

                                Working...