Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Redorigami
    Call me Massive Swallow
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 3162

    #61
    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

    Originally posted by Zageron
    Do I even stand a chance o.o
    I'll bet I have next to the highest stamina here.
    Who do you bet has the highest? It's okay I used to suck majorly for the first like 1.2 yars of playing. You'll get amazing and pass us all because we're all quitters. /lies
    Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
    The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
    Originally posted by spreadNv
    Got dibs on La Camp.
    Oh right, Im not any good.
    Got dibs on Pita.

    Comment

    • ~HentaiXXX~
      Banned
      • Apr 2007
      • 2955

      #62
      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

      Red be mah role model.

      Comment

      • Zageron
        Zageron E. Tazaterra
        FFR Administrator
        • Apr 2007
        • 6592

        #63
        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

        I don't know.
        I played MaxForever 50 Times in one day a while back.
        I just did a 32 minute endurance run (MaxForever, MaxForever, MaxForever, MaxForever, Gauisson Blur 3, {Blaze}, Vertex BETA. Passed them all) and it wasn't that bad.
        I'm guessing I have a VERY high stamina rating.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #64
          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

          I'll send a challenge to all you one hand - three finger players.

          Pass my best average rank of 149.47 (I think this was a bit lower, but not much), which I did one handed, and I'll send you 50k credits.

          Proof'd http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=55867
          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-27-2007, 07:45 PM.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Mezo
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 156

            #65
            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

            bleh, u show off.

            i can't even FC max forever cause i lose endurance on those trills in the middle and near the end... though ive tried goin index for jsut those parts, but then i mess up the rest when goin back to one hand.
            ------
            Hop along little guy

            Comment

            • Zageron
              Zageron E. Tazaterra
              FFR Administrator
              • Apr 2007
              • 6592

              #66
              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

              Originally posted by Mezo
              bleh, u show off.

              i can't even FC max forever cause i lose endurance on those trills in the middle and near the end... though ive tried goin index for jsut those parts, but then i mess up the rest when goin back to one hand.
              Endurance has nothing to do with FCing MAXforever If it did, I would have FCd it already. It's the damn middle part with the jumpy jump stream. >.> I can hit all the trills fine.

              Comment

              • ~HentaiXXX~
                Banned
                • Apr 2007
                • 2955

                #67
                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                Those trills can go f*ck themselves, I do fine with EVERYTHING but the damn trills! I'm amazed I even got over a 1,000 combo once. =\

                Comment

                • Mezo
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 156

                  #68
                  Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                  interesting... i'm awesome at jump streams... and i suck at trills... yet u are opposite Zageron O_o
                  ------
                  Hop along little guy

                  Comment

                  • Zageron
                    Zageron E. Tazaterra
                    FFR Administrator
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 6592

                    #69
                    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                    Originally posted by Mezo
                    interesting... i'm awesome at jump streams... and i suck at trills... yet u are opposite Zageron O_o
                    haha yeah.

                    The only JS I can do is the end of Gaussian Blur 3...

                    Comment

                    • DrugstoreCowboy
                      Is Famouz
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 3409

                      #70
                      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                      i used to be

                      Comment

                      • Simonsmp
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 174

                        #71
                        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                        Got over 2000 combo on Max Forever, i just switch to index on the trills and for the streams in between trills i do one handed complicated but meh!
                        Statistics of Simonsmp:
                        Style:
                        One Handed, 3 Fingers
                        AAA's: 85 (Normal) + 19 (Other) = 104 (Total)
                        FC's: 265 (Normal)
                        Tier Points: 23 + 1 = 24
                        Best AAA: Ancient's Death (VD)
                        Best FC: Takecore of Yourself (VC)
                        Best Tier Song: 3/5 - The Games We Played, Part 4 - 15 or fewer -or- 3/7 - Rondo Alla Turca - 60 or fewer -or- 3/4 - Etude To A Dragon - 4 or fewer
                        Nationality: AUSSIE!!!

                        Originally posted by Cj_leonine
                        Aussies make me moist.

                        Comment

                        • greekanilater
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 352

                          #72
                          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                          i can play all style XD no really i can... i got bored one day so i started playing one handed... one fingered... thats impossible to fc lots of songs... and many others

                          Comment

                          • Simonsmp
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 174

                            #73
                            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                            Originally posted by Zageron
                            Last updated by Zageron: Today at 04:11 PM. (PDT)
                            Didn't update me QQ Sadfayse!
                            Statistics of Simonsmp:
                            Style:
                            One Handed, 3 Fingers
                            AAA's: 85 (Normal) + 19 (Other) = 104 (Total)
                            FC's: 265 (Normal)
                            Tier Points: 23 + 1 = 24
                            Best AAA: Ancient's Death (VD)
                            Best FC: Takecore of Yourself (VC)
                            Best Tier Song: 3/5 - The Games We Played, Part 4 - 15 or fewer -or- 3/7 - Rondo Alla Turca - 60 or fewer -or- 3/4 - Etude To A Dragon - 4 or fewer
                            Nationality: AUSSIE!!!

                            Originally posted by Cj_leonine
                            Aussies make me moist.

                            Comment

                            • EAGAMES
                              Y0FACE!
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4931

                              #74
                              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              I'll send a challenge to all you one hand - three finger players.

                              Pass my best average rank of 149.47 (I think this was a bit lower, but not much), which I did one handed, and I'll send you 50k credits.

                              Proof'd http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=55867
                              You're on!!!
                              Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
                              5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
                              Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
                              Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
                              Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
                              Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
                              Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
                              Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
                              Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

                              Comment

                              • Zageron
                                Zageron E. Tazaterra
                                FFR Administrator
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 6592

                                #75
                                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                                Updated everyone a few hours ago. xD
                                Remember to refer any other One Handers you know!

                                Comment

                                Working...