Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ~HentaiXXX~
    Banned
    • Apr 2007
    • 2955

    #226
    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

    Yes, I noticed that too, I just went with Guru - Masters because it says "Pass/FC", I can pass every song, so I assume that it works out...

    Just posting another one.
    ¯\(◕_◕)/¯

    EDIT: I'll just start putting my average rank in my sig, that way I don't look like a spammer/postwhore.
    Last edited by ~HentaiXXX~; 09-2-2007, 01:26 PM.

    Comment

    • JHK
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 55

      #227
      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

      Wow your going down real fast, keep it up!


      Comment

      • Redorigami
        Call me Massive Swallow
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 3162

        #228
        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?


        In response to Zag's max forever.
        Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
        The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
        Originally posted by spreadNv
        Got dibs on La Camp.
        Oh right, Im not any good.
        Got dibs on Pita.

        Comment

        • marioGP87
          Shiny Zoroa :')
          • Mar 2006
          • 603

          #229
          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

          I'm good at 1-hand. FC at most is a very difficult (mainly difficult )
          Originally posted by Kit
          "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


          Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

          Comment

          • JHK
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2006
            • 55

            #230
            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

            Originally posted by Redorigami
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqFtaHxCM04
            In response to Zag's max forever.
            Was that 25 goods that you had? Very very impressive.


            Comment

            • ~HentaiXXX~
              Banned
              • Apr 2007
              • 2955

              #231
              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

              Boowhore! ¯\(◕_◕)/¯

              Comment

              • Redorigami
                Call me Massive Swallow
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 3162

                #232
                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                It was 25-4-0-5 I think. It made me mad I was so close to getting that tier point for under 25. Guess I'll settle for under 50.
                Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                Originally posted by spreadNv
                Got dibs on La Camp.
                Oh right, Im not any good.
                Got dibs on Pita.

                Comment

                • GG_Guru
                  Let em' do what they want
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 3219

                  #233
                  Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                  I play one handed two fingers and i found someone else who plays with one hand two fingers too im kinda glad im not the only one lol althought i might have a bit of competition in the tournament because I know they're gonna put me in Expert rofl.

                  Comment

                  • Redorigami
                    Call me Massive Swallow
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3162

                    #234
                    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                    Wow really long runon sentence I mean I jut love it when people make huge paragraph long posts without including any punctuation marks at all and then it makes you almost not wanna finish reading it because it's just no fun anymore and then whatever by the way kewl that you play two fingered but I just wanna know why wouls you use two fingers in the first place like I know using spread is chosen lots because it improves your playing and most one handers never knew about spread until they were too stubborn to change but why two fingers I'm just asking k thx.
                    Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                    The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                    Originally posted by spreadNv
                    Got dibs on La Camp.
                    Oh right, Im not any good.
                    Got dibs on Pita.

                    Comment

                    • ~HentaiXXX~
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 2955

                      #235
                      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                      I love run on sentences because you don't have to worry about comma's and periods and parenthesis and colon's and semi-colon's and other stuff like that I don't normally do run on sentences in fact this is my first time ever doing one but it's an exception because I want to look cool like GG and Red.¯\(◕_◕)/¯

                      Comment

                      • -Live_Free-
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 578

                        #236
                        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                        Any of you one handers that want a little something for your siggy go here


                        Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                        Average Rank:2,262
                        FC-135+38 skill/token
                        AAA-14+3 skill/token

                        Comment

                        • Cj_leonine
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 2070

                          #237
                          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                          Originally posted by sakuraavalon
                          im one handed . and im good . LOL , i cheated cj on rottel .

                          Yea, I remember THAT happening. Me lose, pfffft. yea right.

                          *cough* *cough*
                          Status: Innactive Onehander

                          Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                          Comment

                          • Zageron
                            Zageron E. Tazaterra
                            FFR Administrator
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 6592

                            #238
                            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                            jeeze leaving for 3 days sucks. XD Loads to catch up on
                            @reds score on that song

                            Wholy****in****!

                            Comment

                            • Redorigami
                              Call me Massive Swallow
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3162

                              #239
                              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                              Originally posted by Zageron
                              jeeze leaving for 3 days sucks. XD Loads to catch up on
                              @reds score on that song

                              Wholy****in****!
                              Hahaha I think that just made my morning. XD
                              Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                              The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                              Originally posted by spreadNv
                              Got dibs on La Camp.
                              Oh right, Im not any good.
                              Got dibs on Pita.

                              Comment

                              • swordmasterz
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 272

                                #240
                                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                                I've recently FC'd Secrets and Lies... makes me feel pretty good about myself. xD
                                o

                                Comment

                                Working...