Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cj_leonine
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 2070

    #166
    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

    Huh? You can get Otaku from doing what on Tribal? AAAing?
    Status: Innactive Onehander

    Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

    Comment

    • Infinity^
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 130

      #167
      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

      that max forever didnt impress me at all.
      i sightread fc it.

      Comment

      • sarahxjane
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2005
        • 2109

        #168
        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

        I'm very good
        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
        Originally posted by funmonkey54
        *knock knock*
        *opens door*
        Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
        Um, ok. May I help you?
        Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

        as of December 11th 2009.
        Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

        Comment

        • panphil
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 80

          #169
          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

          Difficult to Very Difficult (I'm very good)
          Final Fantasy Rocks

          Comment

          • Redorigami
            Call me Massive Swallow
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 3162

            #170
            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

            Originally posted by Cj_leonine
            Huh? You can get Otaku Heavy from doing what on Tribal? AAAing?
            Ya sure enough. or seven, video out a, evil approaches...
            Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
            The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
            Originally posted by spreadNv
            Got dibs on La Camp.
            Oh right, Im not any good.
            Got dibs on Pita.

            Comment

            • WaffleNator
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 49

              #171
              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

              I'm not quite a freak of nature, and not quite normal.
              been playing a while. masters and guru's are quite easy, but im not into AAAing.


              Wii Number: 3846 0395 1038 8648

              Comment

              • Zageron
                Zageron E. Tazaterra
                FFR Administrator
                • Apr 2007
                • 6592

                #172
                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                If you vote on this poll you must play One handed...

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #173
                  Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                  I play 1 finger but u cant stop me

                  Comment

                  • JHK
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 55

                    #174
                    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                    I play one hand three fingers, I would like to sign up for the list. Average rank 1507 at the moment.


                    Comment

                    • andili
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 228

                      #175
                      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                      Originally posted by Cj_leonine
                      Huh? You can get Otaku from doing what on Tribal? AAAing?
                      :O I didn't know that either...

                      the poll...lol'ed @ votes for masters/guru
                      Last edited by andili; 08-31-2007, 05:32 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Dronak
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 601

                        #176
                        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                        I can pass more songs than I can FC, so I'm not sure what to vote. My highest FCs are at Difficult with one or two at Very Difficult. I think I've been able to pass songs in the Masters and Guru range, but only because I manage to stay alive by mashing like crazy.

                        Essentially retired now, but still ranked on the list of FFR's Top One Handers.
                        One-Hander Skill Tokens unlocked: The V2 Token, The Patience Token, X_X1MissX_X, AAA v5, T.H.E.G.A.M.E.T.O.K.E.N
                        Pseudo Skill Tokens unlocked: Numbers 21, 44, 33, 57, 26, 24, 47, 95

                        Comment

                        • GuidoHunter
                          is against custom titles
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 7371

                          #177
                          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                          I'm the best one-hander. Just see my sig for proof.

                          --Guido


                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                          Comment

                          • aTzUeLo1191
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 594

                            #178
                            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                            Eh, I can pass a few challenging songs but when it comes to FC'ing I'm not all that great mainly because I haven't been playing for all that long. I voted @ Trickyish.


                            Originally posted by omgitznpv
                            brb suicide
                            JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                            Comment

                            • RB_Dreamscanner
                              ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 1789

                              #179
                              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                              glad to see me and zageron are being honest, manticore ur not a guru one hander till you FC a guru song one handed with minimal boos
                              "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



                              Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

                              Comment

                              • Redorigami
                                Call me Massive Swallow
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3162

                                #180
                                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                                I love how I seem to be the only one who cared enough to look at the list of songs to AAA for Otaku.
                                65 (F) Seven (777 Notes / BPM 140)
                                65 (R) the Brain of the Moon (2135 Notes / BPM ???)
                                65 (H) Famouz (392 Notes / BPM 160)
                                65 (A) The Games We Played, Part 4 (1124 Notes / BPM 33-236)
                                65 (M) Video Out A (751 Notes / BPM 178)
                                65 (T) Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star v2 (984 Notes / BPM 180)
                                65 (M) Evil Approaches (783 Notes / BPM 180)
                                65 (M) Ruins (877 Notes / BPM 120)
                                65 (F) Amefuri Koneko (881 Notes / BPM 118)
                                65 (D2) Tribal Transcendency (1136 Notes / BPM 165)
                                That's them.
                                Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                                The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                                Originally posted by spreadNv
                                Got dibs on La Camp.
                                Oh right, Im not any good.
                                Got dibs on Pita.

                                Comment

                                Working...