Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zageron
    Zageron E. Tazaterra
    FFR Administrator
    • Apr 2007
    • 6592

    #31
    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

    lol

    Updated.
    -Sorted by Average rank.
    -Added users.
    -Fixed one profile link

    Comment

    • andili
      FFR Veteran
      • Dec 2006
      • 228

      #32
      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

      Originally posted by EAGAMES
      Yay im #2... in your eye Arnold Shwanshengerman, or w/e your face is!
      D: oh sorry Lol i edited what i typed
      Originally posted by Cj_leonine
      BS, you love me.
      ohshi how'd u know XD

      Comment

      • Arcsynth
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2007
        • 280

        #33
        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

        Give me a month and we'll see if I'll be in the top 5,000. =3

        ex 1h, mostly spread now when i play

        <3

        Comment

        • ~HentaiXXX~
          Banned
          • Apr 2007
          • 2955

          #34
          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

          I'm 5th?! That's awesome! Where's DjRIDDER on that list? =(

          Comment

          • Zageron
            Zageron E. Tazaterra
            FFR Administrator
            • Apr 2007
            • 6592

            #35
            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

            There are two ways someone can get on this list.

            1: They post here stating they are one handed and they truly are.
            2: A friend referred them and they have legit proof.

            Comment

            • Cj_leonine
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 2070

              #36
              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

              Originally posted by andili

              ohshi how'd u know XD
              How did I know? Because you wrote me this:

              Originally posted by andili
              Cj! Even though were both women I want you! I want to have your babies and many happy endings! You are so amazing that I'm even going to divorce my e-husband Dj_cristo who has the sexy hair just for you!
              Status: Innactive Onehander

              Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

              Comment

              • Zageron
                Zageron E. Tazaterra
                FFR Administrator
                • Apr 2007
                • 6592

                #37
                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                LOL @ Above Post

                Comment

                • andili
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 228

                  #38
                  Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                  Originally posted by Cj_leonine
                  How did I know? Because you wrote me this:
                  Originally Posted by andili
                  Cj! Even though were both women I want you! I want to have your babies and many happy endings! You are so amazing that I'm even going to divorce my e-husband Dj_cristo who has the sexy hair just for you!
                  LIees all liess! :O D.J. Cristo, if you are reading this...it's all liiiesss!

                  *cough*
                  What about DCR? I'm not sure if he is 3 finger player, but he seems to be a pretty powerful 1 hander

                  Comment

                  • EAGAMES
                    Y0FACE!
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 4931

                    #39
                    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                    Originally posted by andili
                    EAGAMES seems to be a pretty powerful 1 hander
                    Why thank you!!! =)
                    Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
                    5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
                    Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
                    Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
                    Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
                    Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
                    Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
                    Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
                    Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

                    Comment

                    • Justice Beloved
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 58

                      #40
                      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                      Well, I don't really have any proof because I got all my good scores when I didn't have a username, but I did full combo Dazzling Soul, and I play one-handed 3-fingers.

                      Comment

                      • Cj_leonine
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 2070

                        #41
                        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                        Dazzling Destiny = Dazzling Soul + better.
                        Status: Innactive Onehander

                        Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                        Comment

                        • EAGAMES
                          Y0FACE!
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 4931

                          #42
                          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                          Originally posted by Justice Beloved
                          Well, I don't really have any proof because I got all my good scores when I didn't have a username, but I did full combo Dazzling Soul, and I play one-handed 3-fingers.
                          Do you have any idea how long it took me to fc it? Like a whole month! I never want to play that song again!
                          Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
                          5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
                          Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
                          Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
                          Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
                          Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
                          Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
                          Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
                          Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

                          Comment

                          • Justice Beloved
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 58

                            #43
                            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                            Hahahaha, yeah, it was hard, I spent a while on it too. I plan to do it again, though, so it will count towards my rank, but for now I'm AAAing easy songs and TRYING TO GET FREAKING STARMAN.

                            Comment

                            • andili
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 228

                              #44
                              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                              Originally posted by EAGAMES
                              Originally Posted by andili
                              EAGAMES seems to be a pretty powerful 1 hander

                              Why thank you!!! =)
                              so this is what you wanted me to show me ....:/
                              ...
                              yey go kirby
                              <3333
                              XD stilll dcr is powerful
                              Last edited by andili; 08-26-2007, 10:07 PM.

                              Comment

                              • Cj_leonine
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 2070

                                #45
                                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                                Lol, it took me like a year and a half to do Domani.

                                XD

                                Now I feel like FC'ing Dazzling Dest. brb.
                                Last edited by Cj_leonine; 08-26-2007, 10:02 PM.
                                Status: Innactive Onehander

                                Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                                Comment

                                Working...