Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ~HentaiXXX~
    Banned
    • Apr 2007
    • 2955

    #46
    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

    The best I've gotten on Dazzling Soul was 14 misses, but I haven't played in about a month, so I'll see if I got any better.

    EDIT: Sweet, 9 misses was my best. =D
    Last edited by ~HentaiXXX~; 08-26-2007, 10:16 PM.

    Comment

    • Mezo
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 156

      #47
      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

      i just lowered my avg rank by over 1000 in 30 min by AAAing a couple easy songs i haven't played in awhile :O

      -nifty- ^_^
      ------
      Hop along little guy

      Comment

      • Simonsmp
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 174

        #48
        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

        Average: 898.59649122807

        Overall 786

        Hai
        Statistics of Simonsmp:
        Style:
        One Handed, 3 Fingers
        AAA's: 85 (Normal) + 19 (Other) = 104 (Total)
        FC's: 265 (Normal)
        Tier Points: 23 + 1 = 24
        Best AAA: Ancient's Death (VD)
        Best FC: Takecore of Yourself (VC)
        Best Tier Song: 3/5 - The Games We Played, Part 4 - 15 or fewer -or- 3/7 - Rondo Alla Turca - 60 or fewer -or- 3/4 - Etude To A Dragon - 4 or fewer
        Nationality: AUSSIE!!!

        Originally posted by Cj_leonine
        Aussies make me moist.

        Comment

        • behanjc
          stargroup & me are <3'ers
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2006
          • 1546

          #49
          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

          I guess it's an ok idea, but not very accurate. This is because many people who could be on this list if they only played one handed, also play spread and therefore have a much better avg rank. E.g. DarkmanticoreX2 is better than everyone on this list at one handed, but plays spread on his account.

          http://www.facebook.com/BehanOfficial
          https://soundcloud.com/behanmusic/powerhouse-ep-preview-out-now

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #50
            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

            Originally posted by behanjc
            I guess it's an ok idea, but not very accurate. This is because many people who could be on this list if they only played one handed, also play spread and therefore have a much better avg rank. E.g. DarkmanticoreX2 is better than everyone on this list at one handed, but plays spread on his account.
            If it matters, I got to 149.586 average rank before I switched.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Zageron
              Zageron E. Tazaterra
              FFR Administrator
              • Apr 2007
              • 6592

              #51
              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

              Last updated by Zageron: Today at 04:11 PM. (PDT)

              Comment

              • ~HentaiXXX~
                Banned
                • Apr 2007
                • 2955

                #52
                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                Originally posted by behanjc
                I guess it's an ok idea, but not very accurate. This is because many people who could be on this list if they only played one handed, also play spread and therefore have a much better avg rank. E.g. DarkmanticoreX2 is better than everyone on this list at one handed, but plays spread on his account.
                I play only one handed, that is all I will ever play, nothing can make me change. =|

                I also plan to become the best one hander EVER....so....we'll see how that turns out. =3

                Comment

                • EAGAMES
                  Y0FACE!
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4931

                  #53
                  Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                  Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
                  I play only one handed, that is all I will ever play, nothing can make me change. =|

                  I also plan to become the best one hander EVER....so....we'll see how that turns out. =3
                  HEHEHE, you're going to have some competition Hentai.
                  Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
                  5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
                  Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
                  Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
                  Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
                  Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
                  Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
                  Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
                  Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

                  Comment

                  • swordmasterz
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 272

                    #54
                    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                    I'm one handed, although I'm trying hard to change to spread now. Most of my scores on FFR are done using one hand though, since I use Stepmania for spread practice most of the time.
                    I'm pretty decent, still trying to get the Dazzling Destiny token.. ;d
                    And my scores would actually be a bit better (in terms of combo) if my computer didn't have this strange lag problem that affects every application I use. =_=
                    o

                    Comment

                    • Redorigami
                      Call me Massive Swallow
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3162

                      #55
                      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                      Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
                      I also plan to become the best one hander EVER
                      Hi there. I think my average is like 258 now and 209 overall. over 100 AAAs. 226(?) FC's. 67 skill tokens. Including dun dun dunnnnnnn GB2(I'm so happy for that one lol)
                      Last edited by Redorigami; 08-27-2007, 06:22 PM.
                      Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                      The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                      Originally posted by spreadNv
                      Got dibs on La Camp.
                      Oh right, Im not any good.
                      Got dibs on Pita.

                      Comment

                      • EAGAMES
                        Y0FACE!
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4931

                        #56
                        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                        Originally posted by Redorigami
                        Hi there. I think my average is like 258 now and 209 overall. over 100 AAAs. 226(?) FC's. 67 skill tokens. Including dun dun dunnnnnnn GB2(I'm so happy for that one lol)
                        Man!!! Now I'm going to have to whore the game to beat this guy. =(
                        Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
                        5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
                        Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
                        Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
                        Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
                        Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
                        Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
                        Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
                        Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

                        Comment

                        • Redorigami
                          Call me Massive Swallow
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 3162

                          #57
                          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                          Originally posted by EAGAMES
                          Man!!! Now I'm going to have to whore the game to beat this guy. =(
                          Yes quick go gain 200 ranks! Wanna play me in MP? =P I'm bored right now.
                          Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                          The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                          Originally posted by spreadNv
                          Got dibs on La Camp.
                          Oh right, Im not any good.
                          Got dibs on Pita.

                          Comment

                          • EAGAMES
                            Y0FACE!
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 4931

                            #58
                            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                            Originally posted by Redorigami
                            Yes quick go gain 200 ranks! Wanna play me in MP? =P I'm bored right now.
                            I guess won't I get pwnd? O well, c'ya in mp right now.
                            Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
                            5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
                            Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
                            Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
                            Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
                            Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
                            Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
                            Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
                            Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

                            Comment

                            • ~HentaiXXX~
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 2955

                              #59
                              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                              Yes, I love the challenge of competition, glad to see that others share my dream.

                              Comment

                              • Zageron
                                Zageron E. Tazaterra
                                FFR Administrator
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 6592

                                #60
                                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                                Do I even stand a chance o.o
                                I'll bet I have next to the highest stamina here.

                                Comment

                                Working...