Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Redorigami
    Call me Massive Swallow
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 3162

    #76
    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

    Sweet. I'm going for the rank now. BTW I know I hated max forever too and with a stupid double digit good FC I still have a crappy rank. The trills always killed me but now I lol looking at them cuz they're so simple. And etude to a dragon, seven, and dream of scarlet are what I trained on to get better at jumps.
    Edit lol i should edit my sig with all this crap its so out of date.
    Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
    The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
    Originally posted by spreadNv
    Got dibs on La Camp.
    Oh right, Im not any good.
    Got dibs on Pita.

    Comment

    • -Live_Free-
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 578

      #77
      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

      -sigh- I'm still the only one that plays one hand two fingers...... T_T Why am I such an oddball =P


      Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
      Average Rank:2,262
      FC-135+38 skill/token
      AAA-14+3 skill/token

      Comment

      • Dronak
        FFR Veteran
        • Jun 2004
        • 601

        #78
        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

        I've been playing one-handed since I started. I've tried using two hands briefly now and then, but it always messed me up, so I've always returned to the familiar one-handed style. According to my profile at the time I wrote this, these are my current stats:

        FFR Overall Rank: 791
        FFR Average Rank: 2,175
        FFR Games Played: 4,720
        AAAs: 20 / 286 --> 30 according to my personal records
        FCs: 103 / 286 --> 140 according to my personal records

        I think the profile stat bars for AAAs and FCs don't include some songs and that's why counts from my spreadsheet are a bit higher.

        I think I'm OK, but nowhere near as good as the top players. I've been getting better, especially since I started using speed mods, but I'm not sure how much more I can improve. I think I'm starting to see some limitations in physical ability to move my fingers fast enough, probably weaker hand-eye coordination compared to the younger players (many people on here, apparently), and the style of using three fingers on one hand instead of four finger and two hands. *shrug* As long as I keep finding it fun/amusing, I'll keep playing.

        Essentially retired now, but still ranked on the list of FFR's Top One Handers.
        One-Hander Skill Tokens unlocked: The V2 Token, The Patience Token, X_X1MissX_X, AAA v5, T.H.E.G.A.M.E.T.O.K.E.N
        Pseudo Skill Tokens unlocked: Numbers 21, 44, 33, 57, 26, 24, 47, 95

        Comment

        • meno_rocks123
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 2324

          #79
          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          If it matters, I got to 149.586 average rank before I switched.
          Just remember why you switched, the laptop arrows betrayed you.

          Comment

          • ~HentaiXXX~
            Banned
            • Apr 2007
            • 2955

            #80
            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

            Stupid laptops...and they're stupid arrow keys...that are stupid..¯\(◕_◕)/¯

            Comment

            • Redorigami
              Call me Massive Swallow
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 3162

              #81
              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

              Woohoo 340 combo on fotbb. I hated that song so much now its at rank 575 and my average is 254. So happy.
              Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
              Stupid laptops...and THEIR stupid arrow keys...that are stupid..¯\(◕_◕)/¯
              Fixed
              Sorry that bothered me.
              Last edited by Redorigami; 08-28-2007, 07:17 PM.
              Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
              The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
              Originally posted by spreadNv
              Got dibs on La Camp.
              Oh right, Im not any good.
              Got dibs on Pita.

              Comment

              • Zageron
                Zageron E. Tazaterra
                FFR Administrator
                • Apr 2007
                • 6592

                #82
                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                Alright! I just played 10 songs. FCd all of them Black Flagged 3 and My average rank jumped 2,000!

                xD

                Comment

                • Arcsynth
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 280

                  #83
                  Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                  EDIT: OK, NVM, I was looking at the wrong value. <_<;;
                  Last edited by Arcsynth; 08-28-2007, 07:27 PM.

                  ex 1h, mostly spread now when i play

                  <3

                  Comment

                  • Zageron
                    Zageron E. Tazaterra
                    FFR Administrator
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 6592

                    #84
                    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                    Please don't forget to open your Level Ranks page frequently!

                    Comment

                    • ~HentaiXXX~
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 2955

                      #85
                      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                      Originally posted by Redorigami
                      Woohoo 340 combo on fotbb. I hated that song so much now its at rank 575 and my average is 254. So happy.
                      Fixed
                      Sorry that bothered me.
                      Oh sh*t...I made a typo. =O That almost never happens, sorry Red.¯\(◕_◕)/¯

                      Comment

                      • Mookage
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 227

                        #86
                        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                        I am totally one handed. I'm not great but I am getting better. Currently my avg rank is 26386 but I haven't even played near all of the songs. Also I play 1.5x.


                        Woot

                        Comment

                        • Nova1986
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 108

                          #87
                          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                          I play one hand 3 fingers.
                          AAA's = 12
                          Latest AAA = Baby, Don't you want me.
                          Best AAA = Spontaneous Hydroxide. (Still...)

                          Comment

                          • Cj_leonine
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 2070

                            #88
                            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                            Lol, super stamina comes from playing FotBB, Pants, One Minute Waltz, Lawn Wake, Pants again, EHHS, Caprice and any other really tiring song.

                            I did a run like this in MP while playing Doug31 I think. Whoever it was they just kept choosing every guru song back to back to back. No breaks.

                            XD
                            Status: Innactive Onehander

                            Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                            Comment

                            • Zageron
                              Zageron E. Tazaterra
                              FFR Administrator
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 6592

                              #89
                              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                              Yeah, I can play an survive songs like that for about 20 minutes. But after that I just die, and I'm dead for the day.


                              WHEWT! 500th post

                              Comment

                              • ~HentaiXXX~
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 2955

                                #90
                                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                                I jammed my right ring finger in football today, it hurts like hell to play, but that's not going to stop me. ¯\(◕_◕)/¯

                                Comment

                                Working...