Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zageron
    Zageron E. Tazaterra
    FFR Administrator
    • Apr 2007
    • 6592

    #331
    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

    Originally posted by Dronak
    I noticed that you've done something new with the other thread, and instead of just listing people by average rank, you've got different classes for types of songs. I'm guessing you explained this somewhere, but I haven't been on the boards much and probably missed it. Can you point me to the explanation of why there was a change and exactly how it's working now? Thanks.
    I can't really explain it very well. But I'll edit the first post a bunch (ranking).

    Comment

    • jokim
      Don't talk to me.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2006
      • 196

      #332
      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

      I FC'd Z, Hyper pressure, and Secret and Lies today.
      Still stuck at AAA'ing tricky stuff tho >.>

      Indeed getting to pass every level on the game is kind of easy.... just mash...
      I guess that sum up how good I am >.>

      Originally posted by omgitznpv
      TRUE

      One-handed for a long time (3+ years), and couldn't do any better than FCing Silence.

      now it's like lol aaa silence every try (not really)
      Agreed. Which is why i'm switching.

      Comment

      • Redorigami
        Call me Massive Swallow
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 3162

        #333
        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

        Another one lost to the spread side... how sad... D=
        Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
        The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
        Originally posted by spreadNv
        Got dibs on La Camp.
        Oh right, Im not any good.
        Got dibs on Pita.

        Comment

        • Simonsmp
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 174

          #334
          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

          Lolwut, im #2? CJ is better than me so in my head, im #3 :P
          Statistics of Simonsmp:
          Style:
          One Handed, 3 Fingers
          AAA's: 85 (Normal) + 19 (Other) = 104 (Total)
          FC's: 265 (Normal)
          Tier Points: 23 + 1 = 24
          Best AAA: Ancient's Death (VD)
          Best FC: Takecore of Yourself (VC)
          Best Tier Song: 3/5 - The Games We Played, Part 4 - 15 or fewer -or- 3/7 - Rondo Alla Turca - 60 or fewer -or- 3/4 - Etude To A Dragon - 4 or fewer
          Nationality: AUSSIE!!!

          Originally posted by Cj_leonine
          Aussies make me moist.

          Comment

          • Solomine Gray
            Forum User
            • Oct 2007
            • 529

            #335
            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

            Okay, I guess this is where I'm supposed to ask?

            Would it be okay if I made a one-handed account or something? I would name it something like Solomine[1hand] or something. Then could I participate too?

            Comment

            • Zageron
              Zageron E. Tazaterra
              FFR Administrator
              • Apr 2007
              • 6592

              #336
              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

              Originally posted by Solomine Gray
              Okay, I guess this is where I'm supposed to ask?

              Would it be okay if I made a one-handed account or something? I would name it something like Solomine[1hand] or something. Then could I participate too?
              Sure! Be my guest. Please stay legit though. ^^

              Comment

              • Solomine Gray
                Forum User
                • Oct 2007
                • 529

                #337
                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                Oh, no problem. Sorry I can't post videos anything, but I'm not desperate enough for recognition to cheat. It's all about seeing how well I can do. Thanks, I might make that account over the weekend.

                Comment

                • Dronak
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 601

                  #338
                  Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                  I don't think I could do very well in any of the songs you listed as test songs for the different categories, so I'm not sure there's any point in testing me on them. Maybe if other categories and/or test songs are made, I can try, but I think I'll pass for now.

                  I did have a question though. With game replays automatically being recorded now, couldn't people just send you a link to one of those instead of doing multiplayer or challenges for testing? There wouldn't be any scheduling issues then. You'd also be able to just watch one game rather than trying to play your own game and watch the other player's game at the same time. I'm just curious if there's a particular reason for wanting real-time testing rather than looking at a record like the ones now kept in the game.

                  Essentially retired now, but still ranked on the list of FFR's Top One Handers.
                  One-Hander Skill Tokens unlocked: The V2 Token, The Patience Token, X_X1MissX_X, AAA v5, T.H.E.G.A.M.E.T.O.K.E.N
                  Pseudo Skill Tokens unlocked: Numbers 21, 44, 33, 57, 26, 24, 47, 95

                  Comment

                  • unkdavar
                    Bombermen United
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 302

                    #339
                    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                    I play four fingered one hand.

                    Comment

                    • Cj_leonine
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 2070

                      #340
                      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                      Originally posted by Simonsmp
                      CJ is better than me
                      lol whut?

                      * edit

                      wow, was comparing our levelranks. Pretty close. You could be my new Manti.
                      Last edited by Cj_leonine; 12-2-2007, 11:58 PM.
                      Status: Innactive Onehander

                      Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                      Comment

                      • Iredible
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 1

                        #341
                        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                        I suck :3.

                        Comment

                        • EBAJJF
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 60

                          #342
                          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                          yeah, i think it's the most common one-handed format. any others are too weird for me.

                          Comment

                          Working...