Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zageron
    Zageron E. Tazaterra
    FFR Administrator
    • Apr 2007
    • 6592

    #91
    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

    Good for you. Don't let stupid injuries stop you!

    Comment

    • ~HentaiXXX~
      Banned
      • Apr 2007
      • 2955

      #92
      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

      Damn straight, all the way baby! X3

      Do you see the horribleness that happens with a jammed finger? =P
      ¯\(◕_◕)/¯

      Comment

      • EAGAMES
        Y0FACE!
        • Dec 2006
        • 4931

        #93
        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

        Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
        Damn straight, all the way baby! X3

        Do you see the horribleness that happens with a jammed finger? =P
        ¯\(◕_◕)/¯
        Hmmm... Go for the AAA!!!
        Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
        5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
        Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
        Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
        Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
        Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
        Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
        Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
        Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

        Comment

        • -Live_Free-
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 578

          #94
          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

          This is one of my best/favorite scores ^^ I'm gonna try it again tomorrow with a different speed mod like c600, I'll prolly do better that way.


          Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
          Average Rank:2,262
          FC-135+38 skill/token
          AAA-14+3 skill/token

          Comment

          • EAGAMES
            Y0FACE!
            • Dec 2006
            • 4931

            #95
            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

            Go for the AAAA Live Free.
            Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
            5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
            Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
            Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
            Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
            Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
            Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
            Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
            Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

            Comment

            • -Live_Free-
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 578

              #96
              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

              I would love to go for the AAAA but I think I should try to FC or AAA it first lol.


              Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
              Average Rank:2,262
              FC-135+38 skill/token
              AAA-14+3 skill/token

              Comment

              • leadafro
                Tykeem Ultimatum
                • Dec 2004
                • 975

                #97
                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                Very old.I posted this somwhere already.I dont really play much 1 handed anymore.

                Edit-and btw I can't do this one handed anymore.

                I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #98
                  Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                  I think I AAA'ed that led, but my perf count was like 80ish
                  Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-29-2007, 09:18 AM.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Zageron
                    Zageron E. Tazaterra
                    FFR Administrator
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 6592

                    #99
                    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                    Very nice ppl xD but this isn't a scores thread.

                    Comment

                    • leadafro
                      Tykeem Ultimatum
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 975

                      #100
                      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                      Its not just a score.its a 1 handed score.I think you need some skill to Almost FC delirium with 1 great and 57 perfs 1 handed.

                      Edit-Fuk that 1 almost.Manti you AAA'ed?Your god lol.I was 1 almost and 1 great away.
                      Last edited by leadafro; 08-29-2007, 11:27 AM.
                      I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

                      Comment

                      • Zageron
                        Zageron E. Tazaterra
                        FFR Administrator
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 6592

                        #101
                        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                        If anyone else wants to be on the list please feel free to register.

                        Comment

                        • LordHarris
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 3

                          #102
                          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                          I play three fingered.
                          FFR Overall Rank: 12,436
                          FFR Average Rank: 29,748
                          FFR Games Played: 609
                          FFR Multiplayer Level: 6
                          FC:41
                          AAA:4
                          Member for 0.07 years only because I had to make a new profile. (old one messed up)
                          gaming region:USA Mid-Atlantic.
                          never really tried to AAA mostly just work on FC. I can full combo from beginner to some very difficult. Can beat pertty much all songs on ffr just never have really tried too.

                          Comment

                          • -Live_Free-
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 578

                            #103
                            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                            Its nice to finally see some more one handers, hopefully they won't join the Spread side.


                            Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                            Average Rank:2,262
                            FC-135+38 skill/token
                            AAA-14+3 skill/token

                            Comment

                            • EAGAMES
                              Y0FACE!
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4931

                              #104
                              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                              I just heard that TK HERO has FC Pants two times one handed! Is that true?
                              I think it can be possible but really low probability.
                              Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
                              5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
                              Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
                              Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
                              Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
                              Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
                              Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
                              Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
                              Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

                              Comment

                              • Redorigami
                                Call me Massive Swallow
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3162

                                #105
                                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                                Don't worry about me. I almost had a period where I wanted to FC CIA Rave and couldn't do it one handed, tried spread for 4 minutes. Then I never did it again. And now I FC with like 18 goods or something. Been working on the AAA because it's killing my average rank.
                                Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                                The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                                Originally posted by spreadNv
                                Got dibs on La Camp.
                                Oh right, Im not any good.
                                Got dibs on Pita.

                                Comment

                                Working...