Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #196
    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

    well back when i played 1 handed i was able to beat songs that were very difficult- challenging then switched to index and i can pretty much beat anything..now im practicing spread lol
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Redorigami
      Call me Massive Swallow
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 3162

      #197
      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      It says Pass/FC, Which is nowhere near the same thing xD.

      Is it Pass? (easy)

      or FC (nuts), (although I could imagine Sympathizer would be possible)
      Sympathizer is definitely possible I've gotten a 1000+ combo with 5 misses so ya. Turkish March I've gotten pretty close on too.
      EDIT- now I realized I'm gonna end up trying to FC a FMO song all day. Post a SS if I do.
      Last edited by Redorigami; 09-1-2007, 02:57 PM.
      Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
      The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
      Originally posted by spreadNv
      Got dibs on La Camp.
      Oh right, Im not any good.
      Got dibs on Pita.

      Comment

      • -Live_Free-
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 578

        #198
        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

        I can pass every song, but I can only fc difficult-very difficult.


        Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
        Average Rank:2,262
        FC-135+38 skill/token
        AAA-14+3 skill/token

        Comment

        • dtsgrl23
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2007
          • 1

          #199
          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

          i just started playing and i have always played one handed.... im ok for a beginner
          -livzsigpic

          Comment

          • ~HentaiXXX~
            Banned
            • Apr 2007
            • 2955

            #200
            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

            Originally posted by -Live_Free-
            I can pass every song, but I can only fc difficult-very difficult.
            Yes, same here.¯\(◕_◕)/¯

            Comment

            • tuanxdjboi
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 98

              #201
              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

              dont go to the dark side (2 handers)! xD

              Comment

              • ~HentaiXXX~
                Banned
                • Apr 2007
                • 2955

                #202
                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                My average rank just keeps going down.
                ¯\(◕_◕)/¯

                Comment

                • Redorigami
                  Call me Massive Swallow
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3162

                  #203
                  Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                  So does mine it's 236.6 now!
                  Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                  The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                  Originally posted by spreadNv
                  Got dibs on La Camp.
                  Oh right, Im not any good.
                  Got dibs on Pita.

                  Comment

                  • ~HentaiXXX~
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 2955

                    #204
                    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                    I counter with this!

                    ¯\(◕_◕)/¯

                    Comment

                    • JHK
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 55

                      #205
                      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                      Wait till you get in the thousands and see how easy it is.


                      Comment

                      • -Live_Free-
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 578

                        #206
                        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                        I should start playing with 3 fingers instead of two, then I'd be able to do better. However being the best two finger is the only thing I'd be #1 at XD


                        Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                        Average Rank:2,262
                        FC-135+38 skill/token
                        AAA-14+3 skill/token

                        Comment

                        • JHK
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 55

                          #207
                          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                          Man I can't even imagine playing with one hand two fingers.


                          Comment

                          • TSB_[Fusion]
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 88

                            #208
                            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                            one handed =D
                            not really the best but i am ok i surpose, videos on my profile shows how i play :S
                            -Fusion- & TSB_[Fusion] - Music Producer - BF2

                            ------------------------------------------------

                            Comment

                            • -Live_Free-
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 578

                              #209
                              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                              Originally posted by JHK
                              Man I can't even imagine playing with one hand two fingers.
                              Its not too hard, the main difficulties though are multiple jumps with arrows in between, long runs and stamina. Sorry I'm not good with the correct terms XD


                              Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                              Average Rank:2,262
                              FC-135+38 skill/token
                              AAA-14+3 skill/token

                              Comment

                              • ~HentaiXXX~
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 2955

                                #210
                                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                                ¯\(◕_◕)/¯

                                Comment

                                Working...