Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sarahxjane
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2005
    • 2109

    #16
    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

    I'm totally 1337.

    =]


    I play 1.50x
    Last edited by sarahxjane; 08-26-2007, 08:45 PM.
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
    Originally posted by funmonkey54
    *knock knock*
    *opens door*
    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
    Um, ok. May I help you?
    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

    as of December 11th 2009.
    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

    Comment

    • Cj_leonine
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 2070

      #17
      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

      HEY onehanded tournament coming up. Ask Zageron for details.
      Status: Innactive Onehander

      Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

      Comment

      • HMUVash
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 35

        #18
        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

        i played one handed, for 1.75 years of playing ffr. Then I got Dance Online, and played 2 handed. Then I found the mapper for keys and played FFR that way. I would say I was pretty good at 1 handed. I could FC Courage back in the day.

        Comment

        • EAGAMES
          Y0FACE!
          • Dec 2006
          • 4931

          #19
          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

          Originally posted by Cj_leonine
          HEY onehanded tournament coming up. Ask Zageron for details.
          OMG!!! Zageron, I'm asking for details... I'll donate some credits if you're in need of some.
          Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
          5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
          Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
          Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
          Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
          Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
          Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
          Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
          Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

          Comment

          • Arcsynth
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2007
            • 280

            #20
            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

            Originally posted by Cj_leonine
            HEY onehanded tournament coming up. Ask Zageron for details.
            o_O

            Interested.

            ex 1h, mostly spread now when i play

            <3

            Comment

            • Zageron
              Zageron E. Tazaterra
              FFR Administrator
              • Apr 2007
              • 6592

              #21
              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

              More information at top of thread.

              Comment

              • Mezo
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 156

                #22
                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                heh, nice job zageron!... yur post got me on the forums again, at least for this lol
                ------
                Hop along little guy

                Comment

                • OnixRose
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1023

                  #23
                  Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                  I like tottally better than sarah she's just higher ranked than me :O and I screen cut

                  1000% supporter of FFR character additions
                  Originally posted by leonid
                  FFR should implement a form of CAPTCHA that filters out not only spambots but also retards.

                  Comment

                  • sarahxjane
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 2109

                    #24
                    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                    Originally posted by OnixRose
                    I like tottally better than sarah she's just higher ranked than me :O and I screen cut
                    Hey butthead.

                    He's changing to it to average.

                    =]



                    By the way.

                    Put me up for the one handed tournament.
                    I'll actually submit things on time for this one.

                    xD
                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                    Originally posted by funmonkey54
                    *knock knock*
                    *opens door*
                    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                    Um, ok. May I help you?
                    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                    as of December 11th 2009.
                    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                    Comment

                    • andili
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 228

                      #25
                      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                      eww cj is number two .
                      w00t EA is number one
                      omfgz lyke cj go AAA some more XD.
                      Last edited by andili; 08-26-2007, 09:16 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Zageron
                        Zageron E. Tazaterra
                        FFR Administrator
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 6592

                        #26
                        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                        UPDATED!

                        Comment

                        • dance-dance
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 1

                          #27
                          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                          i play that way and i dont suck too badly......

                          Comment

                          • ~HentaiXXX~
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 2955

                            #28
                            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                            One handed 3 fingered is the only style for me, I can beat every song on FFR, does that count as "ok"? =P

                            Comment

                            • EAGAMES
                              Y0FACE!
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4931

                              #29
                              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                              Originally posted by andili
                              eww cj is number one .
                              w00t EA is number two
                              Yay im #2... in your eye Arnold Shwanshengerman, or w/e your face is!
                              Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
                              5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
                              Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
                              Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
                              Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
                              Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
                              Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
                              Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
                              Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

                              Comment

                              • Cj_leonine
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 2070

                                #30
                                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                                Originally posted by andili
                                eww cj is number two .
                                w00t EA is number one
                                omfgz lyke cj go AAA some more XD.

                                BS, you love me.

                                and no, I'm too lazy for dat shietz. why do you think my avie is always yawning.
                                Last edited by Cj_leonine; 08-26-2007, 09:24 PM.
                                Status: Innactive Onehander

                                Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                                Comment

                                Working...