Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JHK
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 55

    #211
    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

    I wish I can get my av rank down as often as that


    Comment

    • ~HentaiXXX~
      Banned
      • Apr 2007
      • 2955

      #212
      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

      Just get record breakers on scores.¯\(◕_◕)/¯

      Comment

      • -Live_Free-
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 578

        #213
        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

        I lowered mine from 10k to 2k by playing every song and getting in the top 10k of every song.


        Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
        Average Rank:2,262
        FC-135+38 skill/token
        AAA-14+3 skill/token

        Comment

        • irishknight
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2006
          • 969

          #214
          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

          I'm still working on meh average rank.. At least I got mine from 2,700 to about 1,400..

          Comment

          • ~HentaiXXX~
            Banned
            • Apr 2007
            • 2955

            #215
            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

            I knew I was forgetting someone. ¯\(◕_◕)/¯

            Comment

            • chopperdudes
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2007
              • 220

              #216
              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

              how do you ppl move ur fingers that fast?! i mean, i can do delirium kinda decent if my hand doesn't get tired, and i'm not talking about jump streams or anything, it's just 16th streams on some faster bpm songs, it's not "omg it's a blob of arrows", it's that i can read the arrows just fine, but my fingers just can't move that fast lol. like carol megamix is fine, but for examples, those ones in endless dream i just loose it after a while because i was clearly lagging behind.

              Comment

              • Redorigami
                Call me Massive Swallow
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 3162

                #217
                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                We practice.
                Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                Originally posted by spreadNv
                Got dibs on La Camp.
                Oh right, Im not any good.
                Got dibs on Pita.

                Comment

                • chopperdudes
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 220

                  #218
                  Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                  lol i'd guess, but it just seems physically impossible, i mean, before in the times when i had to mash through maybe carol megamix, i mash because i see a whole bunch of arrows and not able to 'diagnose' them. but now it's different, i know what i need to press, only that i can't move that fast. oh well, i guess there was a time when delirium was impossible to me.

                  Comment

                  • mike2727
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 971

                    #219
                    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                    yeah. =D my av rank's only around 9,200 or something. Just started working on it.


                    Best FC's: Adult's Sketchbook, Turbulence, Hellbeat v1



                    Want a favourites category in FFR? If so, click
                    Here.

                    Comment

                    • Dronak
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 601

                      #220
                      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                      It's been getting a lot harder for me to improve my average rank lately (and my rotten score on CIA Rave, which kills me nearly every time I play it, certainly isn't helping any). As more people improve their ranks, mine slowly drops in response, and often I can't play enough to counter it. Also, I think I'm starting to reach my limits. It seems like most players are quite a bit younger than me, which probably gives them a bit of an edge in hand-eye coordination and reaction time. I expect people to start passing me on the list. Still, it's nice to know that I'm not bad for a one-handed player.

                      Regarding moving fingers fast enough, on the hardest songs, I can't really. I still have to mash to try to stay alive and pass. Sometimes I can't read the arrows very well, especially on the fastest songs, and mashing is my only hope at improving my score. In the middle difficulty range, slower songs are easier (naturally) and I still have some trouble moving my fingers fast enough on the faster songs. Also, some patterns almost always kill me, especially as the speed goes up (I really hate the LDUR sequence). If you're able to read the arrows, that's certainly good. Hopefully with some practice, you'll be able to hit them better. Maybe you need to consider hitting some keys with different fingers? I'm pretty sure I got some improvement when I started letting my index finger help with the down key instead of making my middle finger always handle it and the up key. Just a thought. Shifting hand/finger positions might help in some cases.

                      Essentially retired now, but still ranked on the list of FFR's Top One Handers.
                      One-Hander Skill Tokens unlocked: The V2 Token, The Patience Token, X_X1MissX_X, AAA v5, T.H.E.G.A.M.E.T.O.K.E.N
                      Pseudo Skill Tokens unlocked: Numbers 21, 44, 33, 57, 26, 24, 47, 95

                      Comment

                      • ~HentaiXXX~
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 2955

                        #221
                        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                        ¯\(◕_◕)/¯

                        Comment

                        • -Live_Free-
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 578

                          #222
                          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                          Keep it up, you're almost in the 1ks Good job ^^


                          Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                          Average Rank:2,262
                          FC-135+38 skill/token
                          AAA-14+3 skill/token

                          Comment

                          • ~HentaiXXX~
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 2955

                            #223
                            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                            ¯\(◕_◕)/¯

                            Comment

                            • sakuraavalon
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2004
                              • 77

                              #224
                              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                              im one handed . and im good . LOL , i beat cj on rottel .

                              Comment

                              • ledwix
                                Giant Pi Operator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2878

                                #225
                                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                                what's the deal with the ambiguity in the poll? there's an astronomical difference between passing and FC'ing.

                                Comment

                                Working...