Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chopperdudes
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2007
    • 220

    #151
    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

    oh god how on earth do you do up and down trills?!? i seem to be able to handle short ones like 3 ups and 2 downs... but for the longer ones i just press both keys together and hope for the best lol.

    Comment

    • Zageron
      Zageron E. Tazaterra
      FFR Administrator
      • Apr 2007
      • 6592

      #152
      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

      All types of trills = Easy ****...

      Comment

      • overkill46254
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 56

        #153
        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

        Originally posted by chopperdudes
        oh god how on earth do you do up and down trills?!? i seem to be able to handle short ones like 3 ups and 2 downs... but for the longer ones i just press both keys together and hope for the best lol.

        Theres two ways I know about that would get the job done correctly. You could just get fast enough to move your finger up and down.....takes time.

        or you could turn your hand sideways and use your middle finger for the up arrow and your index finger for the down arrow.

        I use the first way but I have seen the second one used and it's kind of cool. I tried it and I sucked. But the person that did it was a piano player.

        Comment

        • Cj_leonine
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 2070

          #154
          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

          Right-handed back rolls = enemy
          Status: Innactive Onehander

          Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

          Comment

          • Zageron
            Zageron E. Tazaterra
            FFR Administrator
            • Apr 2007
            • 6592

            #155
            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

            lol Everyone plays so strangly one handed. They use there middle finger for up/down doubles. XD

            As overkill said you could turn your hand sideways. Thats what I do. I'm going to film myself playing blaze. But only my hand. /heh

            Comment

            • -Live_Free-
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 578

              #156
              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

              lol you should try my way of only two fingers =P then you can talk about how hard it is.


              Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
              Average Rank:2,262
              FC-135+38 skill/token
              AAA-14+3 skill/token

              Comment

              • Cj_leonine
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 2070

                #157
                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                I tried one hand two fingers. Wasn't that terrible. I have a harder time doing index and I've been practicing that for about 7 months. Index is fun. You should all try it.

                Or pinkies.
                Status: Innactive Onehander

                Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                Comment

                • All_That_Chaz
                  Supreme Dictator For Life
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 5874

                  #158
                  Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                  apparently im first class, i play three fingers and my avg rank is about 2800
                  Back to "Back to Earth"
                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  dammit chaz
                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  god dammit chaz
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                  Comment

                  • Cj_leonine
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 2070

                    #159
                    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                    I'm pretty proud of this.

                    =)
                    Attached Files
                    Status: Innactive Onehander

                    Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                    Comment

                    • Zageron
                      Zageron E. Tazaterra
                      FFR Administrator
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 6592

                      #160
                      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                      @CJ nice o.o

                      I decided to film my hands at Max Forever. It was a horrble run overall. I quit halfway though cuz I was doing so bad. But you'll get the idea. (The Sound quality is BULL ****!) and I couldn't find my mp3

                      You can't forget my best MAX Forever run!


                      I'll post my hand video when it's done processing.

                      Comment

                      • Zageron
                        Zageron E. Tazaterra
                        FFR Administrator
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 6592

                        #161
                        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                        Crazy 1337 handz at MAX Forever! (Sound is BS)
                        Last edited by Zageron; 08-31-2007, 12:11 PM.

                        Comment

                        • viper565
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 12

                          #162
                          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                          I play one-handed and three-fingered. I find it a lot more fun.

                          Comment

                          • mike2727
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 971

                            #163
                            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                            zag? Update my position! I'm under 10k now im in like 9922 =)


                            Best FC's: Adult's Sketchbook, Turbulence, Hellbeat v1



                            Want a favourites category in FFR? If so, click
                            Here.

                            Comment

                            • Zageron
                              Zageron E. Tazaterra
                              FFR Administrator
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 6592

                              #164
                              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                              List updated. I can update your average rank now. Yay for subscriber features!

                              Comment

                              • Redorigami
                                Call me Massive Swallow
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3162

                                #165
                                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                                Wow OMG 8-0-0-1 on Tribal Transcendency I'm so close to getting Otaku Speedvibe Heavy
                                Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                                The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                                Originally posted by spreadNv
                                Got dibs on La Camp.
                                Oh right, Im not any good.
                                Got dibs on Pita.

                                Comment

                                Working...