Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zageron
    Zageron E. Tazaterra
    FFR Administrator
    • Apr 2007
    • 6592

    #136
    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

    Originally posted by leadafro
    lol 1 finger?I can smash that AAA with my penis.

    O yea I remember making a thread like this about....2 times back when I played 1 handed alot more.
    Except nobody listened to you, and you didn't spam your own thread. Please, if your not one handed get out!

    Comment

    • -Live_Free-
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 578

      #137
      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

      It seems that the non one-handers are trying to take over >.<* lol


      Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
      Average Rank:2,262
      FC-135+38 skill/token
      AAA-14+3 skill/token

      Comment

      • RB_Dreamscanner
        ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
        • Nov 2006
        • 1789

        #138
        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

        one handers FTW C:
        i hope to rape the one handed tourny
        "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



        Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

        Comment

        • leadafro
          Tykeem Ultimatum
          • Dec 2004
          • 975

          #139
          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

          I do play one handed.Just not like alot.
          I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

          Comment

          • A_boy_named_sam
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2007
            • 6

            #140
            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

            I thought you had to use one hand?:S I did from the start aint hard ahah.

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #141
              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

              That is because you didn't see some of the harder songs.

              Comment

              • Redorigami
                Call me Massive Swallow
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 3162

                #142
                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                Haha that's actually your best etude score? You should practice it tons to get your jump PA up. It helped me so much I'm actually close to a silence FC.
                Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                Originally posted by spreadNv
                Got dibs on La Camp.
                Oh right, Im not any good.
                Got dibs on Pita.

                Comment

                • ~HentaiXXX~
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 2955

                  #143
                  Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                  Don't laugh at me Red, I'm working on it, as soon as this b*tch finger heals. ¯\(◕_◕)/¯

                  Comment

                  • Redorigami
                    Call me Massive Swallow
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3162

                    #144
                    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                    Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
                    Don't laugh at me Red, I'm working on it, as soon as this b*tch finger heals. ¯\(◕_◕)/¯
                    I'm not nessecarily laughing. Just thought for some reason you'd be better than that.
                    Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                    The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                    Originally posted by spreadNv
                    Got dibs on La Camp.
                    Oh right, Im not any good.
                    Got dibs on Pita.

                    Comment

                    • Zageron
                      Zageron E. Tazaterra
                      FFR Administrator
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 6592

                      #145
                      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                      I'm good at everything sept jump stream >.<

                      Trills are a piece of cake.
                      Jumps are easyish (sept when they get faster like rly rly fast)
                      and I hate jacks >>

                      Comment

                      • Arcsynth
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 280

                        #146
                        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                        Yep, that pretty much sums it up for one-handers.

                        And also one-handers can handle runningmen alot more easily. I mean those are a piece of cake.

                        ex 1h, mostly spread now when i play

                        <3

                        Comment

                        • Redorigami
                          Call me Massive Swallow
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 3162

                          #147
                          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                          Originally posted by Arcsynth
                          And also one-handers can handle runningmen alot more easily. I mean those are a piece of cake.
                          Not on the right arrow. Like in Classical Insanity
                          Last edited by Redorigami; 08-30-2007, 05:39 PM.
                          Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                          The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                          Originally posted by spreadNv
                          Got dibs on La Camp.
                          Oh right, Im not any good.
                          Got dibs on Pita.

                          Comment

                          • swordmasterz
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 272

                            #148
                            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                            Originally posted by Arcsynth
                            Yep, that pretty much sums it up for one-handers.

                            And also one-handers can handle runningmen alot more easily. I mean those are a piece of cake.
                            I think it really depends on what type of runningmen.
                            From my experience, the combination 64686468 is rather easy compared to something such as 28242824.

                            Jumpstream has always been a problem for one hand, yes?
                            Trills.. well they aren't that bad.
                            Continuous jumps, like Zageron said, aren't very hard to do until you get to around 200bpm.
                            Jacks... eck.
                            o

                            Comment

                            • Arcsynth
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 280

                              #149
                              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                              Originally posted by Redorigami
                              Not on the right arrow. Like in Classical Insanity
                              Really? For me the up arrow is the difficult one...

                              And that reminds me of another annoying thing. Up-down trills are the worst.

                              ex 1h, mostly spread now when i play

                              <3

                              Comment

                              • ~HentaiXXX~
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 2955

                                #150
                                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                                It confuses me, I can't seem to FC Beethoven Virus just because of that running man. I've always sucked at them though, so whatever. ¯\(◕_◕)/¯

                                Comment

                                Working...