Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zageron
    Zageron E. Tazaterra
    FFR Administrator
    • Apr 2007
    • 6592

    #106
    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

    Originally posted by EAGAMES
    I just heard that TK HERO has FC Pants two times one handed! Is that true?
    I think it can be possible but really low probability.
    I seriously don't think so.

    Comment

    • EAGAMES
      Y0FACE!
      • Dec 2006
      • 4931

      #107
      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

      Originally posted by Redorigami
      Don't worry about me. I almost had a period where I wanted to FC CIA Rave and couldn't do it one handed, tried spread for 4 minutes. Then I never did it again. And now I FC with like 18 goods or something. Been working on the AAA because it's killing my average rank.
      I still can't FC CIA RAVE!!! That song is killing my average rank so badly right now.
      Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
      5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
      Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
      Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
      Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
      Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
      Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
      Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
      Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

      Comment

      • Redorigami
        Call me Massive Swallow
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 3162

        #108
        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

        Originally posted by EAGAMES
        I still can't FC CIA RAVE!!! That song is killing my average rank so badly right now.
        I know exactly what you mean. My highest combo(by luck) before was like 8xx and that little up-down thing killed me. Although now I can FC like air and for ffr and I laugh at these other songs like CIA. Even with 18 goods my rank is like 909 so I still hate it.
        Last edited by Redorigami; 08-29-2007, 05:40 PM.
        Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
        The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
        Originally posted by spreadNv
        Got dibs on La Camp.
        Oh right, Im not any good.
        Got dibs on Pita.

        Comment

        • tuanxdjboi
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 98

          #109
          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

          I'm also 1 handed 3 fingered ^^ count me in
          Average: 6053.9860627178

          Comment

          • Zageron
            Zageron E. Tazaterra
            FFR Administrator
            • Apr 2007
            • 6592

            #110
            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

            lol CIA rave. I almost FCd that a few days ago. I'ma give it another try when I get a better keyboard.

            Comment

            • ~HentaiXXX~
              Banned
              • Apr 2007
              • 2955

              #111
              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

              Originally posted by leadafro
              Its not just a score.its a 1 handed score.I think you need some skill to Almost FC delirium with 1 great and 57 perfs 1 handed.

              Edit-Fuk that 1 almost.Manti you AAA'ed?Your god lol.I was 1 almost and 1 great away.
              Watch and be amazed.

              Comment

              • -Live_Free-
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 578

                #112
                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                I finally got to play against another person that plays one hand two fingers ^^


                Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                Average Rank:2,262
                FC-135+38 skill/token
                AAA-14+3 skill/token

                Comment

                • Zageron
                  Zageron E. Tazaterra
                  FFR Administrator
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 6592

                  #113
                  Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                  Originally posted by -Live_Free-
                  I finally got to play against another person that plays one hand two fingers ^^
                  Grats! Was it that GG_Guru guy?

                  Comment

                  • -Live_Free-
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 578

                    #114
                    Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                    Originally posted by Zageron
                    Grats! Was it that GG_Guru guy?
                    Yeah but he played on a different account GG_Master. It was fun, we are both really close and he said I'm prolly better. It was great, I've been waiting for that for a long time ^^ Thanks again Zag.


                    Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                    Average Rank:2,262
                    FC-135+38 skill/token
                    AAA-14+3 skill/token

                    Comment

                    • Zageron
                      Zageron E. Tazaterra
                      FFR Administrator
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 6592

                      #115
                      Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                      Originally posted by -Live_Free-
                      Yeah but he played on a different account GG_Master. It was fun, we are both really close and he said I'm prolly better. It was great, I've been waiting for that for a long time ^^ Thanks again Zag.
                      Haha no problem. Someone in MP was chatting with me after a tough match on {Blaze}. Said his Guilds master was a two fingered player (1 handed). So I'm like.

                      "WTF RLY???
                      yes
                      "HO****! LEME GO FIN leik live free
                      whos live free?
                      "1o my friendz who plays 2 fingered on 1 hand!!!!
                      oh! RLY?
                      "YES RLY!
                      ahh! gimi his username!!!
                      "dashliveunderscorefreedash
                      what?
                      "gah nvm just search it
                      k ima phone the guild leader and tell him
                      "GAH! ehh no wait
                      "LF isn't online right now xD
                      ok u tell him then
                      "ok! baibai


                      -Send PM to Live Free lol

                      Now: WHOOT

                      Comment

                      • -Live_Free-
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 578

                        #116
                        Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                        Awsome, thanks again Zag. I hope they have proof though.


                        Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                        Average Rank:2,262
                        FC-135+38 skill/token
                        AAA-14+3 skill/token

                        Comment

                        • Zageron
                          Zageron E. Tazaterra
                          FFR Administrator
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 6592

                          #117
                          Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                          Sorry about that post. -_-
                          Had a little sugar rush. (Just had a giant ass Dark Chocolate Bar.)

                          Comment

                          • tuanxdjboi
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 98

                            #118
                            Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                            wah im in pain. I just had surgery. my 4 wisdom teeth plucked out (TT)

                            Comment

                            • EAGAMES
                              Y0FACE!
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4931

                              #119
                              Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                              Originally posted by tuanxdjboi
                              wah im in pain. I just had surgery. my 4 wisdom teeth plucked out (TT)
                              HAHA? O...k that's pretty much of topic.
                              Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
                              5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
                              Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
                              Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
                              Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
                              Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
                              Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
                              Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
                              Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

                              Comment

                              • Redorigami
                                Call me Massive Swallow
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3162

                                #120
                                Re: Who here plays One handed three fingered and how good are you?

                                Stupid thing my ffr won't load now for some reason and the ffr the game link isnt working on xqsite. so sad.
                                Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                                The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                                Originally posted by spreadNv
                                Got dibs on La Camp.
                                Oh right, Im not any good.
                                Got dibs on Pita.

                                Comment

                                Working...