The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sickufully
    Sir Krisk
    • Dec 2007
    • 930

    #316
    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

    And there goes all hope of that T9 Token card. But gratz Squid, that's a very nice oni get!

    Comment

    • User1176756

      #317
      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

      Today is the last day to get you bids in for song picking power for the next round! Remember guys, you can bid more than one card. We're going by total value of all cards you put up.

      Comment

      • IwasAsquidOnce
        FFR Veteran
        • Jun 2014
        • 382

        #318
        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

        I bid "Gravity Blast" and "Down"

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #319
          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

          I bid all of my Tier 2s.





          Comment

          • User1176756

            #320
            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

            From here on out specify total value of all cards so it would be a lot easier to process these bids.

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #321
              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

              Originally posted by badman7772
              From here on out specify total value of all cards so it would be a lot easier to process these bids.
              Whoops haha, 1800 is the total value of my tier 2s.





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #322
                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

                Bidding breaking the common and Where Are You Christmas for a total value of 1200.

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • awein999
                  (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 4647

                  #323
                  Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

                  I don't see my round 4 score in the spreadsheet, I'm just going to assume it's not in red. Here is round 5:
                  Originally posted by Staiain
                  i am super purple hippo

                  Comment

                  • ThunderFlip
                    ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 598

                    #324
                    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

                    Here's a score. Rip those 32nd rolls, they are too slow to jumptrill properly and too fast for me to legit roll.



                    EDIT: Wow, such improvement. It will be pretty difficult to whittle this down any more.



                    I guess I'll try and bid for choosing the song. I'd rather not get stuck with some mid-70 file that I'm horrible with. I guess I'll offer up one of my CS Custom Gun Sounds worth 1150.
                    Last edited by ThunderFlip; 06-1-2015, 05:41 PM.

                    Comment

                    • FFR Pro 21
                      FFR R1 Vaporeon
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 1536

                      #325
                      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

                      The beginning is absolutely terrible...






                      Comment

                      • sickufully
                        Sir Krisk
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 930

                        #326
                        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

                        I'll casually slide my 'Aletheia' card (T8 - 5000) onto the bidding table.

                        Comment

                        • User1176756

                          #327
                          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

                          Less than three hours left!

                          So you guys know, any bid placed at 12 server time or later tonight will not be accepted. The very last minute that bids will be taken will be 11:59 PM server time.

                          Comment

                          • User1176756

                            #328
                            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

                            less than 20 mins guys. still no D6 players bidding.

                            Comment

                            • Elite Ninja
                              Kawaii Desu
                              Event Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 4828

                              #329
                              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

                              oh gg what happens then o:

                              I'll bid Eternal Struggle (Value: 500) if you'd still take anything.
                              Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                              Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                              Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                              Comment

                              • User1176756

                                #330
                                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

                                Auction is over! Here are the winners!

                                D3 AragakiAyase
                                D4 sickufully
                                D5 ThunderFlip
                                D6 Nobody
                                D7 _Zenith_

                                No players from D6 placed a bid so that means the next person from that division to bid something will be the winner. All other auctions are closed!

                                EDIT: Looks like Elite Ninja wins! XD

                                You all will be PM'd soon about instructions on exactly what songs you can pick and other rules.
                                Last edited by Guest; 06-1-2015, 11:07 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...