The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #256
    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

    Originally posted by benny58624
    Nothing's gonna stop me from sacrificing my "Nothing's Gonna Stop Me" card to inflict an disadvantage to AragakiAyase. Nothing personal, it's because he is the best D3 player in this tournament.
    Thanks! I guess I'll sacrifice rather fittingly my copy of Gonna Take You Down! to inflict a disadvantage on benny58624.
    Last edited by AragakiAyase; 05-28-2015, 01:27 PM.

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • User1176756

      #257
      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

      oh god these song names

      Comment

      • helphelp11
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2015
        • 230

        #258
        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

        I'm sorry benny, I can't let you do that. I want to get 2nd.

        If a player can get two disadvantages, I'm sacrificing Flame Repellent.

        (Because that's the best Tier 6 card with a good name)

        Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
        Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
        Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


        Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
        Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
        Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
        Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
        2016-01-21 - Reached D3



        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

        Comment

        • Kawaii025
          Fake D4
          • Jun 2007
          • 1404

          #259
          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

          *munches on popcorn* Next round should be exciting~
          My List of FFR Tournaments
          Pre-10/16/16
          Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
          Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
          Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
          Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
          Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

          Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
          Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
          Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
          Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
          Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

          Comment

          • ThunderFlip
            ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
            • Mar 2014
            • 598

            #260
            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

            If Axith and Lydia are cool about it, I'd rather not sacrifice a card on either of them. It feels like such a mean thing to do anyway. XD

            Anyway, here's my first run of this song. I used to have all the rolls super mind-blocked so this is really good for me, haha.

            Last edited by ThunderFlip; 05-28-2015, 06:45 PM.

            Comment

            • llyair
              Wiki Staff
              • Jun 2014
              • 307

              #261
              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

              I'm cool with it, TF This way we can even keep more cards! xD


              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #262
                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

                Better, but still terrible
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • benguino
                  Kawaii Desu Ne?
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4190

                  #263
                  Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

                  Aaaand I just got this lol
                  AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                  Originally posted by Spenner
                  (^)> peck peck says the heels
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                  Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                  awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                  Comment

                  • axith
                    FFR Veteran
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 1251

                    #264
                    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

                    @thunderflip: I have no intent on sacrificing a card this round. Even though it's an interesting mechanic, I'd rathar play nice than get screwed over with a mystery disadvantage back.

                    Will post a score tonight.

                    Also, great improvement on felix, reuben.

                    Comment

                    • rushyrulz
                      Digital Dancing!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 12985

                      #265
                      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

                      I am so ungodly terrible at this file



                      Ok I'm gonna quit playing before I break something. It irks me to no end that my computer can run The Witcher 3 seamlessly at max graphics but plays FFR like a fucking slideshow.
                      Last edited by rushyrulz; 05-29-2015, 07:52 AM.


                      Comment

                      • ThunderFlip
                        ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 598

                        #266
                        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

                        D5 so chill, ily guys 8)

                        Comment

                        • llyair
                          Wiki Staff
                          • Jun 2014
                          • 307

                          #267
                          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

                          D5 is the best Thank you guys for the truce this round!

                          Comment

                          • foxfire667
                            The FFRchiver
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 2170

                            #268
                            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

                            The nerves were real on this run, broke my mind block and AAA'd!

                            Thanks TCG tournament!
                            SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                            Comment

                            • benny58624
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2014
                              • 352

                              #269
                              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              Thanks! I guess I'll sacrifice rather fittingly my copy of Gonna Take You Down! to inflict a disadvantage on benny58624.
                              Originally posted by helphelp11
                              I'm sorry benny, I can't let you do that. I want to get 2nd.

                              If a player can get two disadvantages, I'm sacrificing Flame Repellent.

                              (Because that's the best Tier 6 card with a good name)
                              Well played. I wonder what the round 5 disadvantages would be

                              Also, an improved score:

                              Comment

                              • User1176756

                                #270
                                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

                                So you guys know, you can't target a player that's been targeted already. Oh and round ends tonight and stuff.

                                Comment

                                Working...