The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MyNameIsNothing
    ʕ◡ᴥ◡✿ʔ
    • Mar 2013
    • 519

    #346
    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

    holy hell jgano goddammnnnnnnnn

    sick score

    Comment

    • llyair
      Wiki Staff
      • Jun 2014
      • 307

      #347
      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]


      Screwed on anything with more than 15 nps.

      Comment

      • llyair
        Wiki Staff
        • Jun 2014
        • 307

        #348
        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]


        Improved a bit.

        Comment

        • User1176756

          #349
          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

          Round 6
          Division 3 61 Captain Murasa Ass Anchor
          Division 4 68 Heavenly Spores
          Division 5 76 Shin sekai
          Division 6 85 For Ultraplayers
          Division 7 89 Stinger


          @Zenith: I had to take your first pick since I realized that your changed pick was below the difficulty range.

          Perk: Sacrifice a Tier 7 card to gain a mystery advantage effective next round. However, an opponent (in the same division) may sacrifice a Tier 7 card with the same difficulty as a player that sacrificed for the advantage. If they do, that player's effect is negated. If you negate someone's advantage, you cannot sacrifice another card to gain the advantage and vise versa.

          This round will end on Friday, June 5th at 11:59 PM EST.
          Last edited by Guest; 06-2-2015, 10:00 PM.

          Comment

          • Jtehanonymous
            Hunger Games Hunty
            • Jan 2007
            • 3770

            #350
            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

            A level 85? and this is the round where I die~~~ (not that I was doing too hot to begin with but yeah)

            Comment

            • helphelp11
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2015
              • 230

              #351
              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

              Placeholder Um...

              Welp... I can't read that...


              Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
              Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
              Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


              Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
              Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
              Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
              Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
              2016-01-21 - Reached D3



              Originally posted by Hateandhatred
              banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

              Comment

              • ThunderFlip
                ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                • Mar 2014
                • 598

                #352
                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

                Welp, here goes. You might see why I chose this song now... there's nothing in it that I know I can't AAA, just need the right run.

                Comment

                • User1176756

                  #353
                  Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

                  I have no idea how to do this song sooo let's learn it shall we?

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #354
                    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

                    Could I still change my pick if the rest of D7 is okay with it; if so then The Bird's Midair Heatstroke (87).

                    If not then sorry





                    Comment

                    • User1176756

                      #355
                      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

                      You're late now. Sorry about that.

                      So improvement time. Damn I need to stop with the boo's.

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #356
                        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

                        Oh darn :c

                        At least hopefully I can work on the bursts and Stinger's ending. PR is 8-1-1-1 and I'm looking to at least get a clean SDG.





                        Comment

                        • llyair
                          Wiki Staff
                          • Jun 2014
                          • 307

                          #357
                          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]



                          Comment

                          • sickufully
                            Sir Krisk
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 930

                            #358
                            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

                            Damn jumptrill.

                            Comment

                            • benny58624
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2014
                              • 352

                              #359
                              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]


                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #360
                                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 5]

                                Sorry guys, Ass Anchor is one of the hardest 61s imo.

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...