The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • User1176756

    #541
    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

    how in the hell am i still up? that first pack though. DAMN.

    gameboy42690

    You have a new Gamble Plus Pack!

    You tear open the package to reveal:

    Decider Card:
    7 Unhearted - Tier 1
    Bonus Cards:
    85 12 Bar Bloops - Tier 9
    71 Just why - Tier 8


    Sum of card values: 20500
    -----------------------------------


    gameboy42690

    You have a new Gamble Plus Pack!

    You tear open the package to reveal:

    Decider Card:
    19 Reset - Tier 2
    Bonus Cards:
    12 I Can See The Light - Tier 2
    16 Story of Snowman and Sunshine Girl - Tier 2


    Sum of card values: 1800
    -----------------------------------


    gameboy42690

    You have a new Gamble Plus Pack!

    You tear open the package to reveal:

    Decider Card:
    64 Outer Space - Tier 7
    Bonus Cards:
    33 Bubble Bobble Hillbilly Rodeo - Tier 4
    24 Rill Rill (Dr. Ozi Remix) - Tier 3
    54 Torinouta (The Speed Freak's Noise Rave Remix) - Tier 6
    48 Princess Lolitits - Tier 5


    Sum of card values: 6800
    -----------------------------------

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #542
      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

      I really wish that I didn't have to suffer through penalties (my own fault) just so I could accurately see how well I did this tournament





      Comment

      • User1176756

        #543
        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

        You had 1100 points in late penalties. Adding that to your grand total would have made you down like 2270 to 1st place.

        Anyway, you got 3 packs to pick out for top 3.

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #544
          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

          Originally posted by badman7772
          You had 1100 points in late penalties. Adding that to your grand total would have made you down like 2270 to 1st place.

          Anyway, you got 3 packs to pick out for top 3.
          1 Horde, 1 Quality, and 1 Standard Plus please :]

          And ooo thank you for that; that is actually a lot better than I thought haha!





          Comment

          • User1176756

            #545
            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

            RNG dropping T9's like it's no big deal this morning.

            _Zenith_

            You have a new Horde Pack!

            You tear open the package to reveal:

            2 Prelude No. 7 - Tier 1
            35 Find a Pet (Candy Mix) - Tier 4
            56 ABCDEath - Tier 6
            12 Leave it - Tier 2
            26 DESIRE DRIVE (LLS HARDCORE REMIX) [Standard] - Tier 3


            Sum of card values: 4250
            -----------------------------------


            _Zenith_

            You have a new Quality Pack!

            You tear open the package to reveal:

            85 Umbral Ultimatum - Tier 9
            40 Galaxy9 - Tier 5
            35 iPatch's OP - Tier 4


            Sum of card values: 17000
            -----------------------------------


            _Zenith_

            You have a new Standard Plus Pack!

            You tear open the package to reveal:

            65 rough - Tier 7
            48 Caelumize [Standard] - Tier 5
            32 Domani - Tier 4
            13 Straight To Video - Tier 2


            Sum of card values: 5100
            -----------------------------------

            Comment

            • MyNameIsNothing
              ʕ◡ᴥ◡✿ʔ
              • Mar 2013
              • 519

              #546
              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

              I'll go 3 standard +s thanks!
              Was a lot of fun, definitely was not expecting 2nd place, let alone such a small gap between me and first! Great job Elite Ninja and the rest of D6~

              Comment

              • jgano
                Retired
                • Jan 2008
                • 664

                #547
                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

                According to the op, it says everyone who participates in every round can earn at least one Tier 3 pack. Is that still true?
                Master AAA's: 30
                Guru AAA's: 1
                Brutal+ FC's: 46 (MOST RECENT: The Bird's Midair Heatstroke)
                Best AAA's: OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, FFLBF, Shatterscape, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs

                Comment

                • rushyrulz
                  Digital Dancing!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 12985

                  #548
                  Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

                  yep.

                  Gonna hand out credit prizes now.


                  Comment

                  • rushyrulz
                    Digital Dancing!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 12985

                    #549
                    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

                    Here is the credit distribution and consolation prizes for those who did not place in the top 3 of their division.
                    Code:
                    [b][size=3]
                    Div	Player			Payout
                    D7
                    [color=gold]1st	foxfire667		[color=limegreen]215000[/color][/color]
                    [color=gray]2nd	gameboy42690		[color=limegreen]140000[/color][/color]
                    [color=orange]3rd	_Zenith_		[color=limegreen]115000[/color][/color]
                    D6		
                    [color=gold]1st	Elite Ninja		[color=limegreen]215000[/color][/color]
                    [color=gray]2nd	MyNameIsNothing		[color=limegreen]140000[/color][/color]
                    [color=orange]3rd	FFR Pro 21		[color=limegreen]115000[/color][/color]
                    D5		
                    [color=gold]1st	ThunderFlip		[color=limegreen]190000[/color][/color]
                    [color=gray]2nd	axith			[color=limegreen]130000[/color][/color]
                    [color=orange]3rd	llyair			[color=limegreen]105000[/color][/color]
                    D4		
                    [color=gold]1st	IwasAsquidOnce		[color=limegreen]190000[/color][/color]
                    [color=gray]2nd	sickufully		[color=limegreen]130000[/color][/color]
                    [color=orange]3rd	scoper49		[color=limegreen]105000[/color][/color]
                    D3		
                    [color=gold]1st	AragakiAyase		[color=limegreen]165000[/color][/color]
                    [color=gray]2nd	benny58624		[color=limegreen]115000[/color][/color]
                    [color=orange]3rd	helphelp11		[color=limegreen]90000[/color][/color][/size][/b][size=3][/size]

                    Consolation Prizes (69696 credits + a random T6 token card)

                    awein999 69696 credits + Sunny Starry Carnival
                    jgano 69696 credits + Cold Breath
                    Jtehanonymous 69696 credits + Luna Marionette
                    Pizza69 69696 credits + car select
                    Kawaii025 69696 credits + Video Out B

                    Last edited by rushyrulz; 06-14-2015, 10:20 AM.


                    Comment

                    • awein999
                      (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 4647

                      #550
                      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

                      one standard plus for my participating in every round award pls.
                      Originally posted by Staiain
                      i am super purple hippo

                      Comment

                      • benny58624
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2014
                        • 352

                        #551
                        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

                        3 standard plus packs please

                        Comment

                        • jgano
                          Retired
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 664

                          #552
                          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          Here is the credit distribution and consolation prizes for those who did not place in the top 3 of their division.


                          Consolation Prizes (69696 credits + a random T6 token card)

                          awein999 69696 credits + Sunny Starry Carnival
                          jgano 69696 credits + Cold Breath
                          Jtehanonymous 69696 credits + Luna Marionette
                          Pizza69 69696 credits + car select
                          Kawaii025 69696 credits + Video Out B

                          Whoa, wasn't expecting a Token card. Thanks a lot.

                          When I found out I was going to be in D6 this tourney, I pretty much knew I was a dead man. But, at least for a time, I was able to hold my own. Plus, I got a few improved scores out of this tourney, so this was a pretty good experience.

                          I'll also take a Quality pack for completing every round.
                          Master AAA's: 30
                          Guru AAA's: 1
                          Brutal+ FC's: 46 (MOST RECENT: The Bird's Midair Heatstroke)
                          Best AAA's: OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, FFLBF, Shatterscape, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs

                          Comment

                          • Jtehanonymous
                            Hunger Games Hunty
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 3770

                            #553
                            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

                            Originally posted by jgano
                            Whoa, wasn't expecting a Token card. Thanks a lot.

                            When I found out I was going to be in D6 this tourney, I pretty much knew I was a dead man. But, at least for a time, I was able to hold my own. Plus, I got a few improved scores out of this tourney, so this was a pretty good experience.

                            I'll also take a Quality pack for completing every round.
                            My thoughts exactly! I knew I was a bit in over my head since I haven't played in ages but this tournament really motivated me to improve a bunch since round 1, and I even did improve older scores too. I'm okay with that as the result even if I got dead last roflrofl.

                            I'll also take a Quality Pack for completing every round.

                            As far as constructive criticism goes, I think a future tournament could present rounds that feature challenges similar to what the TCG players go through weekly to earn their packs. There could still be regular rounds of songs (probably keeping the majority rounds this traditional manner would be okay) but also throwing in some rounds that mirror TCG challenges would be pretty fun.
                            Last edited by Jtehanonymous; 06-14-2015, 11:32 AM.

                            Comment

                            • User1176756

                              #554
                              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

                              MyNameIsNothing

                              You have a new Standard Plus Pack!

                              You tear open the package to reveal:

                              19 Serenade of Storms - Tier 2
                              32 Lettuce Regulation - Tier 4
                              27 Firebird - Tier 3
                              45 Fire - Tier 5


                              Sum of card values: 3300
                              -----------------------------------


                              MyNameIsNothing

                              You have a new Standard Plus Pack!

                              You tear open the package to reveal:

                              47 600 AD in Piano - Tier 5
                              24 Legend of Zelda Remix - Tier 3
                              13 Straight To Video - Tier 2
                              34 (Gonna Rape) Kylie - Tier 4


                              Sum of card values: 3300
                              -----------------------------------


                              MyNameIsNothing

                              You have a new Standard Plus Pack!

                              You tear open the package to reveal:

                              35 Coactive - Tier 4
                              62 Positively Inclined RMX - Tier 7
                              28 Hadazamui Rittou - Tier 3
                              48 Enjoyable Fruit - Tier 5


                              Sum of card values: 5200
                              -----------------------------------


                              awein999

                              You have a new Standard Plus Pack!

                              You tear open the package to reveal:

                              64 Direct Advance - Tier 7
                              41 Sleep, Part 2 - Tier 5
                              57 Dot Matrix Hero - Tier 6
                              32 Let's Go - Tier 4


                              Sum of card values: 6100
                              -----------------------------------


                              benny58624

                              You have a new Standard Plus Pack!

                              You tear open the package to reveal:

                              17 My Darkest Hour [Heavy] - Tier 2
                              33 Science Genius Girl (Robotkid's Lameboy Mix) - Tier 4
                              17 Cracknight - Tier 2
                              38 TizAshura - Tier 4


                              Sum of card values: 2900
                              -----------------------------------


                              You have completed the Seeing Double Achievement and will be awarded 10k credits.
                              benny58624

                              You have a new Standard Plus Pack!

                              You tear open the package to reveal:

                              29 asterisk - Tier 3
                              29 Flutter - Tier 3
                              15 Rainbow Road [nanobii] - Tier 2
                              52 Tribal Transcendency - Tier 6


                              Sum of card values: 3600
                              -----------------------------------


                              You have completed the Seeing Double Achievement and will be awarded 10k credits.
                              benny58624

                              You have a new Standard Plus Pack!

                              You tear open the package to reveal:

                              40 Pokemon battle imaging - No.3 - Tier 5
                              35 bossa nova of december - Tier 4
                              13 Straight To Video - Tier 2
                              37 ROAR (Rage Mix) - Tier 4


                              Sum of card values: 3450
                              -----------------------------------


                              jgano

                              You have a new Quality Pack!

                              You tear open the package to reveal:

                              49 Dokodemo Kawaii - Tier 5
                              53 R8U Another - Tier 6
                              43 Senorita Bonita - Tier 5


                              Sum of card values: 3900
                              -----------------------------------


                              Jtehanonymous

                              You have a new Quality Pack!

                              You tear open the package to reveal:

                              39 Euthanasia - Tier 4
                              48 Kirby's Dream Land - Tier 5
                              58 You will die - Tier 6


                              Sum of card values: 3600
                              -----------------------------------

                              Comment

                              • axith
                                FFR Veteran
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 1251

                                #555
                                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

                                Quality Packs please.

                                Thanks for the awesome tourney guys.

                                Comment

                                Working...