The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jtehanonymous
    Hunger Games Hunty
    • Jan 2007
    • 3770

    #451
    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

    hi d6~



    I'll try improving later. x_x

    Comment

    • benny58624
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2014
      • 352

      #452
      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

      Comment

      • sickufully
        Sir Krisk
        • Dec 2007
        • 930

        #453
        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

        Update.

        Comment

        • helphelp11
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2015
          • 230

          #454
          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]




          Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
          Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
          Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


          Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
          Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
          Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
          Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
          2016-01-21 - Reached D3



          Originally posted by Hateandhatred
          banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

          Comment

          • FFR Pro 21
            FFR R1 Vaporeon
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2009
            • 1536

            #455
            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

            Should have been 5-0-0-0, got 2 stupid goods after nailing the first long 32nd roll. Still a new PB on this though.






            Comment

            • User1176756

              #456
              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

              You guys got 12 minutes to sacrifice something before the perk expires.

              Comment

              • ThunderFlip
                ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                • Mar 2014
                • 598

                #457
                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                Man, I'm pretty sad about this. I had to try this many times just to get something that wasn't like 12 goods and 3 misses on the intro rolls (had 2-1-2-2 this run, gross) and I still managed to kinda botch the rest of the run. -Sigh-

                Last edited by ThunderFlip; 06-8-2015, 11:07 PM.

                Comment

                • benny58624
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2014
                  • 352

                  #458
                  Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                  small improvement:

                  Comment

                  • llyair
                    Wiki Staff
                    • Jun 2014
                    • 307

                    #459
                    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                    Oh wow, time flew by this round, I guess I've been busier than expected xD. I should be able to play tonight and get a score in. But I might need an extension for Round 7, and I just PM'd about that >.>

                    Edit:
                    Nvm, this is already Round 7, thanks badman for telling me x.x! I'll do my best to submit for Round 8
                    Last edited by llyair; 06-9-2015, 12:15 PM.

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #460
                      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                      Badman or Rushy, if you'd be willing to grant me an extension until tomorrow, I will be forever thankful and grateful. If not, I understand taking the penalty.





                      Comment

                      • User1176756

                        #461
                        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Badman or Rushy, if you'd be willing to grant me an extension until tomorrow, I will be forever thankful and grateful. If not, I understand taking the penalty.
                        That's fine.

                        Also llyair will have a Round 7 extension for the rest of the tournament (which will end Saturday.) due to circumstances.

                        Comment

                        • llyair
                          Wiki Staff
                          • Jun 2014
                          • 307

                          #462
                          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                          Originally posted by badman7772
                          That's fine.

                          Also llyair will have a Round 7 extension for the rest of the tournament (which will end Saturday.) due to circumstances.
                          yaaay tyyyy <3

                          i guess even if i'm not too confident about my scores, it's still good that i'll have the chance to finish.

                          Comment

                          • llyair
                            Wiki Staff
                            • Jun 2014
                            • 307

                            #463
                            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                            alright here we go.


                            Comment

                            • User1176756

                              #464
                              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                              Two and a half hours left. I need two scores from D7.

                              Comment

                              • Jtehanonymous
                                Hunger Games Hunty
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3770

                                #465
                                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                                just a small improvement.


                                I'm terrified for the next round's song though lol

                                Comment

                                Working...