The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • awein999
    (ಠ⌣ಠ)
    • Oct 2007
    • 4647

    #481
    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

    Originally posted by Staiain
    i am super purple hippo

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #482
      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]



      and I guess I'm taking the late penality for this one
      Last edited by rushyrulz; 06-10-2015, 05:30 PM.


      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #483
        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

        Definitely one of the weirder files I've played...


        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • Elite Ninja
          Kawaii Desu
          Event Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 4828

          #484
          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Teach me how to do this file please
          Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
          Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
          Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

          Comment

          • helphelp11
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2015
            • 230

            #485
            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

            GG benny. Also, this file is weird. Thankfully, it's not a glitch step.




            Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
            Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
            Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


            Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
            Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
            Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
            Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
            2016-01-21 - Reached D3



            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
            banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #486
              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

              Improvement.



              Edit: And again.

              Last edited by AragakiAyase; 06-10-2015, 05:40 PM.

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • rushyrulz
                Digital Dancing!
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 12985

                #487
                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

                Originally posted by Elite Ninja
                Teach me how to do this file please
                pfft I'll teach u how to do it when I figure it out myself...

                on a completely unrelated note,



                Comment

                • Elite Ninja
                  Kawaii Desu
                  Event Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 4828

                  #488
                  Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  pfft I'll teach u how to do it when I figure it out myself...
                  Uuuuh from the looks of it you have it figured out though... I mean compare it to my best...

                  Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                  Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                  Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #489
                    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

                    I feel like Firstaidvision is a chart that in specific parts need to be memorized or at least you need to know when the jumptrill rolls are coming (to get you prepared to start jumptrilling instead of dumping goods/misses/etc). It is stepped by Dossar, who from what I've seen has a knack for stepping short, incredibly fast charts and all I can say is you need to be able to handle the speed that FAV possesses. I would almost look at that file as a Pandora-esque chart.

                    6-1-1-0 is solid Rushy; although I know you can clean up that miss and still have the same PA.





                    Comment

                    • rushyrulz
                      Digital Dancing!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 12985

                      #490
                      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

                      nope, not when flash player starts stuttering.

                      I was having a good FFR sesh til now.

                      Also, I didn't memorize any of the patterns in FAV, they're just easy to hit naturally for me.
                      Last edited by rushyrulz; 06-10-2015, 05:57 PM.


                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #491
                        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

                        The file consists mainly of jumps/trills/bursts from what I can tell; which would mean tapping in a tight formation for better control would help until you run into a burst. Some of the jump patterns though are 1[23]1[23] and similar but different keys. It boils down to consistency, control, and being able to read the harder tighter sections imo.






                        Comment

                        • Elite Ninja
                          Kawaii Desu
                          Event Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 4828

                          #492
                          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

                          I just don't have the speed I guess... and never will either.
                          Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                          Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                          Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                          Comment

                          • ThunderFlip
                            ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 598

                            #493
                            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

                            Ok, here's a real score. Inching a little closer, still a fair bit to go though X_X

                            Last edited by ThunderFlip; 06-10-2015, 07:47 PM.

                            Comment

                            • FFR Pro 21
                              FFR R1 Vaporeon
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 1536

                              #494
                              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

                              Messy score, forgot that I had never played this before this round began. Will try to improve on this some more hopefully.






                              Comment

                              • jgano
                                Retired
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 664

                                #495
                                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

                                i hate you firstaidvision.

                                Placeholder for now, would be a miracle if I could get it better.

                                Master AAA's: 30
                                Guru AAA's: 1
                                Brutal+ FC's: 46 (MOST RECENT: The Bird's Midair Heatstroke)
                                Best AAA's: OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, FFLBF, Shatterscape, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs

                                Comment

                                Working...