The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • User1176756

    #406
    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

    Activate Solemn Warning. Wait I don't have 2000 LP damnit!

    Comment

    • scoper49
      Rainbow Dash is Best Pony
      • Nov 2006
      • 524

      #407
      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

      Originally posted by badman7772
      120 framerate
      How can you play with 120? The color burst effect when you hit the arrows is so glitchy above 60.
      My YouTube piano music channel

      Originally posted by Redorigami
      THERE IS NO GOD DAMN BOTH.
      It's not an option.
      My TCG Binder




      Comment

      • User1176756

        #408
        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

        It's faster than it normally is and so is the judge accuracy, but believe it or not it runs smoothly for me on Flash 9. On 60 framerate I get small spikes and what not.

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #409
          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

          Improved a bit. No idea why I chose this song.


          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • IwasAsquidOnce
            FFR Veteran
            • Jun 2014
            • 382

            #410
            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

            Sacrificing In Flux (61)

            Comment

            • benny58624
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2014
              • 352

              #411
              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

              Sacrificing one of my "Jeanie and Caroline" (diff. 66) for an advantage.
              I could've negated the advantage of AragakiAyase but it looks better to both have an advantage instead of none of us.

              Comment

              • User1176756

                #412
                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                Two people sacrificing the same song is nuts. :P

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #413
                  Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                  what's nuts is foxfire is about to drop a hot deuce on D7 and he's in thread right now and it's terrifying





                  Comment

                  • User1176756

                    #414
                    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                    i think you're right actually.

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #415
                      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                      the anticipation of getting dumped on is killing me





                      Comment

                      • foxfire667
                        The FFRchiver
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 2170

                        #416
                        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        what's nuts is foxfire is about to drop a hot deuce on D7 and he's in thread right now and it's terrifying
                        Hell yeah, I actually got a run on this rush-tacular file! No misses, FINALLY!


                        Also, I'll play along with the advantage card sacrifice. The disadvantage one didn't do much, hoping this will be a little different. Laying down one of my Serenade cards.
                        SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #417
                          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                          Originally posted by foxfire667
                          Hell yeah, I actually got a run on this rush-tacular file! No misses, FINALLY!


                          Also, I'll play along with the advantage card sacrifice. The disadvantage one didn't do much, hoping this will be a little different. Laying down one of my Serenade cards.
                          That is one hella impressive score @_@ Also I get to keep the 2nd place spot for this round until you stomp on the next round song!

                          Did I say 2nd, I meant third.
                          Last edited by _Zenith_; 06-5-2015, 05:19 PM.





                          Comment

                          • User1176756

                            #418
                            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                            This D7 1st place battle just got really close again.

                            Comment

                            • awein999
                              (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 4647

                              #419
                              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                              Originally posted by Staiain
                              i am super purple hippo

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #420
                                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]


                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...