The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #121
    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 1]

    You act like you're not an even better example of that than me, zenith.


    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #122
      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 1]

      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      You act like you're not an even better example of that than me, zenith.
      I'm low D7 what you talking about bro? <3

      I just can't execute that run that'll officially send me there hahahaha





      Comment

      • helphelp11
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2015
        • 230

        #123
        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 1]

        Originally posted by scoper49
        Trying to be positive here: To helphelp. There are three people in the division so you're guaranteed to take third at worst. Use this competition to not only have fun competing against others in a mini-tourney of TCG friends but against yourself since you have so much room to improve. +3 to optimism. :]
        Thanks, scoper. I'll do my best. I may have some free time tomorrow...

        Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
        Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
        Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


        Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
        Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
        Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
        Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
        2016-01-21 - Reached D3



        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

        Comment

        • rushyrulz
          Digital Dancing!
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 12985

          #124
          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 1]

          10,000th post.


          Comment

          • sickufully
            Sir Krisk
            • Dec 2007
            • 930

            #125
            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 1]

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            He's literally at the same phase as you are except you're D6.

            You two are literally stupid borderline to the next division I swear.
            I came really close to hitting D5 a month or two ago but uni piled on the assignments so I haven't had a decent fiffer sesh in ages. Holidays soon though, hopefully I'm not too rusty.

            Gratz on 10k posts rushy!
            Last edited by sickufully; 05-16-2015, 08:53 PM.

            Comment

            • User1176756

              #126
              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 1]

              Zag AAA'd Aim Anthem and he was still D3 because he sucked at everything else not being jacktacular files. It just shows that one song that you may be good at that's focused on one thing (FotBB being index stream patterns) doesn't merit a division promotion.

              Big difference from AAAing FotBB to AAAing something like HAELEQUIN. The ladder has more different types of patterns in that file.
              Last edited by Guest; 05-16-2015, 08:57 PM.

              Comment

              • scoper49
                Rainbow Dash is Best Pony
                • Nov 2006
                • 524

                #127
                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 1]



                I don't want to play this game anymore. Four times I have screwed up within the last 10 notes.
                My YouTube piano music channel

                Originally posted by Redorigami
                THERE IS NO GOD DAMN BOTH.
                It's not an option.
                My TCG Binder




                Comment

                • sickufully
                  Sir Krisk
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 930

                  #128
                  Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 1]

                  Originally posted by badman7772
                  It just shows that one song that you may be good at that's focused on one thing (FotBB being index stream patterns) doesn't merit a division promotion.
                  Yeah speaking of that file, I absolutely suck at it, can't even FC it. I just happen to be ok at trills and FotBB was just one of those insanely flukey runs. I probably couldn't do it again. As much as I want to become D5, I still don't think I fit the reqs for it.

                  Comment

                  • benguino
                    Kawaii Desu Ne?
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4190

                    #129
                    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 1]

                    placeholder
                    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                    Originally posted by Spenner
                    (^)> peck peck says the heels
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                    Comment

                    • sickufully
                      Sir Krisk
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 930

                      #130
                      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 1]

                      I'll just throw this out there for now. AAA will come eventually.


                      Edit - Lol


                      Edit - Got it next run.
                      Last edited by sickufully; 05-17-2015, 06:07 AM.

                      Comment

                      • Elite Ninja
                        Kawaii Desu
                        Event Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 4828

                        #131
                        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 1]

                        Man I'm so rusty x.x
                        Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                        Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                        Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                        Comment

                        • IwasAsquidOnce
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jun 2014
                          • 382

                          #132
                          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 1]


                          7 or 8 quick ones and youre off with the boys

                          Comment

                          • Pizza69
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 700

                            #133
                            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 1]

                            won't have my normal keyboard for another week or two. this score brought to you by my friend's black switch keyboard

                            Comment

                            • scoper49
                              Rainbow Dash is Best Pony
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 524

                              #134
                              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 1]

                              D4 really putting the pressure on me.
                              My YouTube piano music channel

                              Originally posted by Redorigami
                              THERE IS NO GOD DAMN BOTH.
                              It's not an option.
                              My TCG Binder




                              Comment

                              • Kawaii025
                                Fake D4
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 1404

                                #135
                                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 1]

                                My List of FFR Tournaments
                                Pre-10/16/16
                                Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                                Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                                Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                                Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                                Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                                Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                                Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                                Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                                Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                                Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                                Comment

                                Working...