The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • helphelp11
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2015
    • 230

    #91
    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament

    If I get AA sometime after, I'll be happy.



    Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
    Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
    Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


    Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
    Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
    Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
    Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
    2016-01-21 - Reached D3



    Originally posted by Hateandhatred
    banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

    Comment

    • User1176756

      #92
      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament

      Yeah I'm like, really sorry you got the unfair bump. It was just bad luck on your end with division placement and obviously we can't just have one D2 player.

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #93
        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament

        Would you guys care if I ghosted D7?

        Meant to ask this earlier but lolsitedown
        Last edited by _Zenith_; 05-16-2015, 02:37 PM.





        Comment

        • rushyrulz
          Digital Dancing!
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 12985

          #94
          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament

          All the more motivation to have the skillboost of the century, right?

          Why don't you just join, Zenith?
          Last edited by rushyrulz; 05-16-2015, 02:40 PM.


          Comment

          • benny58624
            FFR Veteran
            • May 2014
            • 352

            #95
            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #96
              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament

              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              All the more motivation to have the skillboost of the century, right?

              Why don't you just join, Zenith?
              I never partook in the Registration Round, and I'm not entirely sure if I'll have the time to get through each round so I'd rather just ghost when I can than try to compete and have to withdraw again





              Comment

              • User1176756

                #97
                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament

                I don't see why not myself. Reg stuff is still open until the end of the round. Besides, if you join and you complete the tourney you get a lot of credits.

                Comment

                • gameboy42690
                  =/
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 685

                  #98
                  Re: The FFR TCG Tournament

                  Just join Zenith, we need more than three players in D7. =P

                  Anyways, Round 1 score.

                  Last edited by gameboy42690; 05-16-2015, 03:25 PM.

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #99
                    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament

                    Originally posted by badman7772
                    I don't see why not myself. Reg stuff is still open until the end of the round. Besides, if you join and you complete the tourney you get a lot of credits.
                    There are certain reqs I cannot fulfill for a couple of reasons; but I do however retroactively have some of the requirements without even knowing the requirements in the first place haha.

                    I guess I'll in then if you'll have me





                    Comment

                    • rushyrulz
                      Digital Dancing!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 12985

                      #100
                      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament

                      Exceptions can be made if you legitimately can't complete the registration challenges for whatever reason. Like I can count donating your cards to that darkblaze duder as your challenge 3 req.
                      Last edited by rushyrulz; 05-16-2015, 03:33 PM.


                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #101
                        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament

                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        Exceptions can be made if you legitimately can't complete the registration challenges for whatever reason. Like I can count donating your cards to that darkblaze duder as your challenge 3 req.
                        Just #1, 4, and 6 I cannot do, the rest I can get to you by tonight





                        Comment

                        • rushyrulz
                          Digital Dancing!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 12985

                          #102
                          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament

                          4 and 6 I can understand, but why can't you do 1?


                          Comment

                          • IwasAsquidOnce
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jun 2014
                            • 382

                            #103
                            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 1]


                            Man this song is actually giving me some trouble. Super fun though

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #104
                              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament

                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              4 and 6 I can understand, but why can't you do 1?
                              Browser blocked because I lost way too many credits and I'd hate to do that again haha.





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #105
                                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 1]

                                Double post for my requirements:


                                my offset settings does not work on this other computer


                                spin it up pass


                                Nucleus 10k


                                FC 2+ minute song AND 30+ credits in a single song


                                Song of the Week



                                The last two reqs were done retroactively (first being yesterday and the other being on the 9th [OP started on the 2nd so I assume that's when it started]).





                                Comment

                                Working...