The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • User1176756

    #226
    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 3]

    AAA fest still alive!

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #227
      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 3]



      would have sacrificed Hey, Ladies. This should tie a AAA.
      Last edited by rushyrulz; 05-26-2015, 09:56 PM.


      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #228
        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 3]

        Round 4
        Division 3 54 Dolphin Talk
        Division 4 63 Pimp Slap
        Division 5 71 Felix^3
        Division 6 80 Djentrap
        Division 7 85 Hero Reconsidering


        Card perks: Sacrifice a rarity 6 card to inflict a mystery disadvantage on an opponent of your choice. The disadvantage will take effect during Round 5. (ghosts cannot play this round's card effect.)

        This round will end on Friday, May 29 at 11:59:59 PM server time.
        Last edited by rushyrulz; 05-26-2015, 10:12 PM.


        Comment

        • User1176756

          #229
          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

          Jeez I'm getting goods that I don't even know that I'm getting.

          Comment

          • IwasAsquidOnce
            FFR Veteran
            • Jun 2014
            • 382

            #230
            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

            Comment

            • scoper49
              Rainbow Dash is Best Pony
              • Nov 2006
              • 524

              #231
              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

              Is there some way to do the sacrifice privately via pm? I think we're all friends here but if there is a rivalry it might cause problems to know who exactly is trying to screw you over to nab first place. Also can you choose someone from a different division for giggles?
              I hope not
              My YouTube piano music channel

              Originally posted by Redorigami
              THERE IS NO GOD DAMN BOTH.
              It's not an option.
              My TCG Binder




              Comment

              • User1176756

                #232
                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

                Good question. The obvious "no" answer for sacrificing privately. The word "opponent" means players that you're against. Therefore you can only pick players in your division. If this is overruled, we'll let you change your target player if you sacrifice now.

                Comment

                • scoper49
                  Rainbow Dash is Best Pony
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 524

                  #233
                  Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

                  Alrighty. I'ma let the top two fight to the death.
                  http://i.imgur.com/tHLXpLK.png
                  Placeholder for now. Using my rubber keyboard and not warmed up. Debating on how much effort I want to put forth. I broke my other keyboard Ever been so angry you curb stomped a keyboard?
                  Last edited by scoper49; 05-26-2015, 11:25 PM.
                  My YouTube piano music channel

                  Originally posted by Redorigami
                  THERE IS NO GOD DAMN BOTH.
                  It's not an option.
                  My TCG Binder




                  Comment

                  • IwasAsquidOnce
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jun 2014
                    • 382

                    #234
                    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

                    Uh yeah I have nothing against sickufully but I'm probably sacrificing this round. Not sure yet I'll keep risky posted

                    Comment

                    • sickufully
                      Sir Krisk
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 930

                      #235
                      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

                      I'm sacrificing a card for you Squid so don't feel bad if you use one on me.

                      What sort of mystery disadvantages are we talking here?

                      Edit - Here's a score the AAA.

                      Last edited by sickufully; 05-27-2015, 01:53 AM.

                      Comment

                      • User1176756

                        #236
                        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

                        You will find out next round.

                        Also what card will you be sacrificing if you're doing it now?
                        Last edited by Guest; 05-27-2015, 01:49 AM.

                        Comment

                        • sickufully
                          Sir Krisk
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 930

                          #237
                          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

                          Originally posted by badman7772
                          you will find out next round.

                          Also what card will you be sacrificing if you're doing it now?
                          who gives a f***

                          Comment

                          • scoper49
                            Rainbow Dash is Best Pony
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 524

                            #238
                            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]

                            I can imagine the disadvantage being a note-skin change, down instead of up-scroll, all goods become averages, avs become miss etc. 10 (fake) points to me if I'm right.
                            My YouTube piano music channel

                            Originally posted by Redorigami
                            THERE IS NO GOD DAMN BOTH.
                            It's not an option.
                            My TCG Binder




                            Comment

                            • awein999
                              (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 4647

                              #239
                              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]



                              Last edited by awein999; 05-27-2015, 08:23 AM.
                              Originally posted by Staiain
                              i am super purple hippo

                              Comment

                              • Jtehanonymous
                                Hunger Games Hunty
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3770

                                #240
                                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 4]



                                Comment

                                Working...