The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • IwasAsquidOnce
    FFR Veteran
    • Jun 2014
    • 382

    #376
    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]


    Here's this. Wow sickufully aaa'd everything i good'd on. just shows i suck at stream and basically being fast

    Comment

    • IwasAsquidOnce
      FFR Veteran
      • Jun 2014
      • 382

      #377
      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]


      Better

      Comment

      • jgano
        Retired
        • Jan 2008
        • 664

        #378
        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

        Placeholder for now. Man, I hate this chart.

        Master AAA's: 30
        Guru AAA's: 1
        Brutal+ FC's: 46 (MOST RECENT: The Bird's Midair Heatstroke)
        Best AAA's: OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, FFLBF, Shatterscape, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #379
          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

          Nothing pretty comes from For Ultraplayers

          Seriously I avoid it while I'm in a sitting working on mid 80s.

          @Gameboy, teach me how to do the burst between 430-470 combo and the ending please.





          Comment

          • gameboy42690
            =/
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 685

            #380
            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            @Gameboy, teach me how to do the burst between 430-470 combo and the ending please.
            The ending is really hard to explain, just whore it in isolation until you figure out what works. I've AAA'd the ending that way... except now I'm mental blocked on everything else. RIP the urn

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #381
              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

              Originally posted by gameboy42690
              The ending is really hard to explain, just whore it in isolation until you figure out what works. I've AAA'd the ending that way... except now I'm mental blocked on everything else. RIP the urn
              The ending is complicated to me at least with the very tight [1]2 patterns and also I generally lose control on (correct me if I'm wrong) 24th broken streams. That, and that burst I was talking about pre-500 always gives me at best 2-0-0-2. I just can't; even with mirror.





              Comment

              • gameboy42690
                =/
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 685

                #382
                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                The burst between 430-470 is just a short 24th stream followed by a jumptrill. Just be careful when you exit the jumptrill, I find it easy to dump a good on the way out.

                Comment

                • sickufully
                  Sir Krisk
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 930

                  #383
                  Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                  Score update

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #384
                    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                    Placeholder; playing currently. I only got 2g at the very end so that's a great sign, just have to gain traction in the first half; that burst is still ruining me.





                    Okay if I can actually get a grip maybe I can low SDG like I told myself I might be able to do.




                    Fuccen shaking right now as I had 3-0-0-1 going into that ending; AAA'd that burst Gameboy!
                    Last edited by _Zenith_; 06-4-2015, 04:13 PM.





                    Comment

                    • FFR Pro 21
                      FFR R1 Vaporeon
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 1536

                      #385
                      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                      Not bad.






                      Comment

                      • MyNameIsNothing
                        ʕ◡ᴥ◡✿ʔ
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 519

                        #386
                        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                        wasn't expecting anything close to this lmao
                        3g on the end gluts tho damn.

                        Comment

                        • scoper49
                          Rainbow Dash is Best Pony
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 524

                          #387
                          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                          Still nowhere near Squid or sicku buuuut here's an improvement. Amazing how much better it is using my mech keyboard..


                          Edit: Better.. I can PA the bursts just fine but I lose all accuracy when it comes to the fast stream. FC though so there's that.


                          Turning off my SLI got rid of the micro stutter. Pretty annoying how having the extra power causes lag.
                          Last edited by scoper49; 06-5-2015, 12:42 AM.
                          My YouTube piano music channel

                          Originally posted by Redorigami
                          THERE IS NO GOD DAMN BOTH.
                          It's not an option.
                          My TCG Binder




                          Comment

                          • User1176756

                            #388
                            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                            that speed mod. feels like you never changed it from that one challenge.

                            Comment

                            • scoper49
                              Rainbow Dash is Best Pony
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 524

                              #389
                              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                              Originally posted by badman7772
                              that speed mod. feels like you never changed it from that one challenge.
                              Who?
                              My YouTube piano music channel

                              Originally posted by Redorigami
                              THERE IS NO GOD DAMN BOTH.
                              It's not an option.
                              My TCG Binder




                              Comment

                              • User1176756

                                #390
                                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                                your 1.2 screencut stuff :P

                                Comment

                                Working...