The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gameboy42690
    =/
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 685

    #436
    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

    Hooray for dumb mindblocks preventing me from improving!

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #437
      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

      That one miss wow.


      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • MyNameIsNothing
        ʕ◡ᴥ◡✿ʔ
        • Mar 2013
        • 519

        #438
        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

        """""""86"""""""" (bike)


        I'll probably improve this, at least get rid of the miss!
        Last edited by MyNameIsNothing; 06-6-2015, 04:29 PM.

        Comment

        • Kawaii025
          Fake D4
          • Jun 2007
          • 1404

          #439
          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

          Enjoy this erratic heartbeat...

          I'm shocked I even passed this.
          My List of FFR Tournaments
          Pre-10/16/16
          Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
          Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
          Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
          Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
          Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

          Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
          Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
          Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
          Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
          Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

          Comment

          • ThunderFlip
            ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
            • Mar 2014
            • 598

            #440
            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

            Here's a placeholder. I guess this is where I start sucking really bad, haha. I'm so bad at those 32nd rolls (3 misses on the intro alone, wat). I don't think I'll be sacrificing a token card this round, doesn't seem worth it.

            Last edited by ThunderFlip; 06-6-2015, 09:52 PM.

            Comment

            • User1176756

              #441
              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

              Let's try to do better.


              EDIT: Got a little more here.
              Last edited by Guest; 06-6-2015, 10:38 PM.

              Comment

              • sickufully
                Sir Krisk
                • Dec 2007
                • 930

                #442
                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                14g... there's a reason you belong in D5.

                I hate long songs. I hate this round.

                Last edited by sickufully; 06-6-2015, 11:14 PM.

                Comment

                • awein999
                  (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 4647

                  #443
                  Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                  crying
                  Originally posted by Staiain
                  i am super purple hippo

                  Comment

                  • helphelp11
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2015
                    • 230

                    #444
                    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                    You know, maybe I shouldn't play just after I wake up...
                    I like the Touhou song though.



                    Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                    Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                    Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                    Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                    Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                    Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                    Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                    2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                    Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                    banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #445
                      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                      Originally posted by MyNameIsNothing
                      """""""86"""""""" (bike)


                      I'll probably improve this, at least get rid of the miss!
                      Imo My Half needs a bump down in difficulty (I'll mention this to Haku), I have currently a 2-0-1-0 in less than 5 tries, and it is more consistency than troublesome. Great score though!

                      Possibly will get a chance to play today, Base is ughhh going to feel like Fanteu with trying to unlock Cirno.





                      Comment

                      • jgano
                        Retired
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 664

                        #446
                        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                        I feel like I can do better.

                        Master AAA's: 30
                        Guru AAA's: 1
                        Brutal+ FC's: 46 (MOST RECENT: The Bird's Midair Heatstroke)
                        Best AAA's: OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, FFLBF, Shatterscape, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs

                        Comment

                        • IwasAsquidOnce
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jun 2014
                          • 382

                          #447
                          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]


                          man ruined a nice score at the end

                          Comment

                          • Elite Ninja
                            Kawaii Desu
                            Event Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 4828

                            #448
                            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                            I'm so mad at myself....

                            Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                            Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                            Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                            Comment

                            • axith
                              FFR Veteran
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 1251

                              #449
                              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                              Last edited by axith; 06-7-2015, 09:01 PM.

                              Comment

                              • User1176756

                                #450
                                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

                                We got just over 24 hours as far as inflicting damage goes. Once Tuesday hits, you can't sacrifice cards for the round.

                                Comment

                                Working...