The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benny58624
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2014
    • 352

    #181
    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 2]

    I'll sacrifice one of my "sniper gazing upon the sun" cards to remove the miss:

    Comment

    • foxfire667
      The FFRchiver
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jun 2009
      • 2170

      #182
      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 2]

      I've probably BF'd this file 10 times, flagging on every single wall there is, so what's one more?


      Don't want to whore for the AAA since I really like the file (and don't want mind blocks on it). Instead, I'll sacrifice one of my Baby Don't You Want Me cards to change it into one.
      SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

      Comment

      • jgano
        Retired
        • Jan 2008
        • 664

        #183
        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 2]

        Dunno if I'll improve on it, but better late than never, I guess.

        Master AAA's: 30
        Guru AAA's: 1
        Brutal+ FC's: 46 (MOST RECENT: The Bird's Midair Heatstroke)
        Best AAA's: OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, FFLBF, Shatterscape, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs

        Comment

        • rushyrulz
          Digital Dancing!
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 12985

          #184
          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 2]

          Round 3
          Division 3 51 2008
          Division 4 60 Mysterious Desert
          Division 5 68 Dance and Zeal
          Division 6 77 Run Run Run
          Division 7 84 Breakbeat Acid


          Card perks: Sacrifice a tier 3 card to make any averages you get up to 15 count as 55 points instead of 15!

          This round will end on Tuesday, May 26 at 11:59:59 PM server time.
          Last edited by rushyrulz; 05-22-2015, 08:17 PM.


          Comment

          • axith
            FFR Veteran
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2007
            • 1251

            #185
            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 2]

            meh

            placeholder

            Comment

            • sickufully
              Sir Krisk
              • Dec 2007
              • 930

              #186
              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 2]

              Just woke up and remembered the round ended in like 2 hours.

              Comment

              • helphelp11
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2015
                • 230

                #187
                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 2]

                Terrible placeholder.



                Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                Comment

                • axith
                  FFR Veteran
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 1251

                  #188
                  Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 2]


                  Bit better.
                  I'll sacrifice my 20031023 card to convert my average to a good.

                  Comment

                  • Kawaii025
                    Fake D4
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 1404

                    #189
                    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 2]

                    My List of FFR Tournaments
                    Pre-10/16/16
                    Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                    Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                    Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                    Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                    Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                    Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                    Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                    Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                    Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                    Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                    Comment

                    • ThunderFlip
                      ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 598

                      #190
                      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 2]

                      This is about as good as it's gonna get tonight. I'll go ahead and sacrifice my Love, The Elephant card to bump it up to 2g I suppose.



                      Here's a really gross placeholder for Round 3. Minijacks

                      Comment

                      • Pizza69
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2013
                        • 700

                        #191
                        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 2]

                        idk how I did this lol I'm terrible on this kb, also I'd like to sacrifice Sound of my Dream to make this 1-0-0-2
                        Last edited by Pizza69; 05-22-2015, 09:39 PM.

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #192
                          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 2]

                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          Card perks: Sacrifice a tier 3 card to make any averages you get up to 15 count as 55 points instead of 15!

                          This round will end on Tuesday, May 26 at 11:59:59 PM server time.
                          Don't averages count for 5 points?

                          Also, placeholder.
                          Last edited by AragakiAyase; 05-22-2015, 11:36 PM. Reason: Fixed

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • sickufully
                            Sir Krisk
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 930

                            #193
                            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 2]

                            Placeholder.


                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Card perks: Sacrifice a tier 3 card to make any averages you get up to 15 count as 55 points instead of 15!
                            So basically, if I get a clean score but with 15 avgs or less, I would technically get a better score than the AAA?

                            Nevermind.
                            Last edited by sickufully; 05-23-2015, 04:46 AM.

                            Comment

                            • benny58624
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2014
                              • 352

                              #194
                              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 1]

                              Round 3 score:



                              Also, I got this score in round 1, but the score of helphelp11 got updated:
                              Originally posted by benny58624
                              score update:

                              Comment

                              • rushyrulz
                                Digital Dancing!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 12985

                                #195
                                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 2]

                                dammit badman x.x


                                Comment

                                Working...