The FFR TCG Tournament [Conclusion]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • User1176756

    #466
    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

    Welcome to the final round!

    Round 8
    Division 3 67 Goatstep
    Division 4 74 HAELEQUIN
    Division 5 81 Tageri
    Division 6 87 Firstaidvision
    Division 7 91 Playing SMW While Taking Mushrooms


    Perk: Sacrifice a Tier 5 card to remove all boo's from your score.

    This round will end on Saturday, June 13th at 11:59 PM EST.

    PS. No extensions will be given for this round. Either you submit a score or you don't.
    Last edited by Guest; 06-9-2015, 10:34 PM.

    Comment

    • foxfire667
      The FFRchiver
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jun 2009
      • 2170

      #467
      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Round 6]

      Originally posted by badman7772
      Two and a half hours left. I need two scores from D7.
      Got a session going, here's a score for now:
      SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #468
        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

        Omg Haelequin I love that song. 67 is gonna be rough though.

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • User1176756

          #469
          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

          Changed the end date to the end of Saturday June 13th. This round needs to be four days long.

          Comment

          • Kawaii025
            Fake D4
            • Jun 2007
            • 1404

            #470
            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

            Participation credits hype.


            Edit:
            Sub 200g. I'm impressed with myself.
            Last edited by Kawaii025; 06-9-2015, 10:56 PM. Reason: Score Improvement.
            My List of FFR Tournaments
            Pre-10/16/16
            Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
            Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
            Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
            Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
            Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

            Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
            Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
            Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
            Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
            Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

            Comment

            • User1176756

              #471
              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

              Round 7 scores are cutoff here. For those that still have a chance to win the gold, good luck!

              Comment

              • foxfire667
                The FFRchiver
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jun 2009
                • 2170

                #472
                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

                Might as well post a score for round 8 while I'm still a bit warmed up (and so I'm not super last minute as time has not been on my side much):
                SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                Comment

                • ThunderFlip
                  ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 598

                  #473
                  Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

                  Lolz placeholder. Dat totally-cold-and-ready-for-bed run.

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #474
                    Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]



                    I completed every round~

                    but I'll work on this.

                    a little better e.e
                    Last edited by Jtehanonymous; 06-10-2015, 12:18 AM.

                    Comment

                    • User1176756

                      #475
                      Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

                      I'm just gonna throw this out there and let ThunderFlip control his destiny whether he beats me or not. Can't believe I AAA'd almost half the file. XD

                      Comment

                      • benny58624
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2014
                        • 352

                        #476
                        Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]


                        Edit: better score
                        Last edited by benny58624; 06-10-2015, 05:25 AM.

                        Comment

                        • scoper49
                          Rainbow Dash is Best Pony
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 524

                          #477
                          Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]



                          Edit:
                          Why is the green line still there when I got a boo in the beginning?
                          Edit 2:
                          I'm on fire tonight for some reason. Sheesh.
                          Last edited by scoper49; 06-10-2015, 01:55 AM.
                          My YouTube piano music channel

                          Originally posted by Redorigami
                          THERE IS NO GOD DAMN BOTH.
                          It's not an option.
                          My TCG Binder




                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #478
                            Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

                            I'll be getting my R7 score soon so it isn't over the day extension. Also PSMW is one of my better 91s; although the jackjump gluts ruin my run every time, from 2-0-0-1 to 9-0-2-1 D:





                            Comment

                            • sickufully
                              Sir Krisk
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 930

                              #479
                              Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

                              Decent placeholder.

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #480
                                Re: The FFR TCG Tournament [Final Round]

                                Ugh after a four day hiatus; my skill has dropped a bit. Could improve +10g on both of these but fingers are unwilling to do so being jumpstarted like this.

                                Round 7:


                                Current Placeholder: Getting better and better; soon to reach PB.
                                Last edited by _Zenith_; 06-10-2015, 07:31 AM.





                                Comment

                                Working...