Thanks for the wonderful tournament! It was a lot of fun, especially with the real close battle I had with gameboy. Not even two goods apart in the end, that was intense!
Also I'll award tokens later on tonight. It'll get done overnight.
EDIT: While you guys are at it, go ahead and tell us how we did. This was the TCG Staff's first ever tournament involving the use of cards. How could the tournament have ran better? Were card effects too broken or not impacting enough? Constructive criticism is encouraged.
Another thing to consider is were the requirements to enter too much? I know the turnout wasn't too great despite a huge credit pot thanks to everyone who has chipped in for fundraiser packs. Input again is greatly appreciated.
I think that sacrificing cards was too much of a...well...sacrifice that didn't give enough incentive for the player to go with completely getting rid of their cards permanently.
maybe in the future cards can have "powers" you can activate once in a tournament at certain rounds or something to that nature.
edit: ya i agree the requirements to enter were too many. maybe tell people to complete 30% of them all their choice rather than all of them. and a bonus for doing all of them being optional.
Comment