2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nois-or-e
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    awww yea, go to bed exhausted @ 8pm, wake up @ 1:30am and can't sleep... I was on track to sdp this yesterday with a 3-550-0-1-0 restart, but this will do for an unlock ;D



    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Click image for larger version

Name:	geodudeget.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	5253522
    Click image for larger version

Name:	parasget.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	5253523
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rarecandies1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	5253524
    These make clefairy
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sandshrewget.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	5253525
    I appear to be the only human who thought Sandshrew was hard. I kept failing out lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • awein999
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    99,999 cred donation

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )



    A WILD SKREELIX APPEARS~o

    Leave a comment:


  • DossarLX ODI
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I guess I'd consider it a balancing out since Ekans is just disgusting lmfao

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Already wrote in the thread around five minutes after the reqs were posted that I felt Sandshrew was way too easy, but wasn't going to make anything harder after already having posted it in the OP.

    Leave a comment:


  • DossarLX ODI
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Also even though I'm not in this tournament I'm trying to see what I can do with the Club one, 7500 break isn't that bad but I managed to get sub 5000.

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    ^truth

    Leave a comment:


  • Choofers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    zubat req should be much lower, considering the fact that they are all over the ****ing place

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I like how people who aren't in the tournament are chiming in about their irrelevant thoughts...

    EDIT: I'm still going to Ekans too, don't you worry ;D

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I better ****ing win the god**** ****ing tournament just for ****ing catching ekans or I'm going to sick my ****ing snake on your ****ing ***.


    ****

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
    I like how Ekans is basically miles harder than all the other requirements
    Yeah, and Poison types aren't even super effective against any of the RBY gym leader types except for the 4th, aka Erica, aka Grass types, so yeah... **** Ekans.

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Gee, Ekans is way harder to get than the other pokemon, could it be possible that maybe I'll be rewarded in a future round if I get it??!??!?!??!??!?!??!?

    p.s. there's a LOT of different ways to pass round 2, especially if you already caught Bulbasaur or Pikachu, so again, don't feel obligated to go for Ekans if you don't want. The rare candy sidegame could very well be considered another possible Pokemon available to catch, perhaps even two if you get enough from it. Eight rare candies for Bulbasaur/Squirtle (four on each) = two Level 12s and one's a grass type, which means you'd only need one other Level 12 to pass this round ~_~

    ur all dunguses, Jesse make da spreadsheet (o:
    Last edited by One Winged Angel; 05-12-2012, 11:40 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    By far the hardest req so far

    Leave a comment:


  • DossarLX ODI
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I like how Ekans is basically miles harder than all the other requirements

    Leave a comment:

Working...