Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Tiebreakers. Stop trying to be a smartass. I know what I was talking about.
FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
So what exactly was the point in this post? To try and be a smart-ass? The tournament happens to have a fairly useful and well-developed ruleset that it simply makes sense to always use. That this particular tourney happens to not need that exact stipulation is just a happy coincidence for us because it means less time spent on rules enforcement.That's not possible, considering all the songs will be new. I love copypasta.
Perhaps you should decide which one of you has the best chance to win something and only they enter, or one of you should register and play from a convenient other computer. I'm not saying "you will" or "you won't" get disqualified under the alts rule since we can't confirm that you're actually multiple people, that will be up to Sprite- and Tass, but better safe than sorry never hurt anybody.am i going to get disqualified since me and my brothers play on different accounts but on the same computers?Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
I hope not because me and my cousin have played on the same pc before
Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
-Don't bother trying to cheat, you'll be caught and immediately disqualified. Trying to secretly play in a lower division than you should be in by means of alternate accounts, or by any other means is CHEATING. Cheating will not be tolerated, and any evidence of cheating will result in disqualification. Also note that trying to piss me off by trying to bend the rules or trying to find loopholes will get you disqualified.am i going to get disqualified since me and my brothers play on different accounts but on the same computers?Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
I think I'd #$%^ my pants if they put me n D3 lol. I'm assuming d2 for myself only because I'm almost done fc'ing vd songs. But we can't all go by someones fc count either. For example...I have 317....but thats only because I took the time to fc all of lvl 7 and under....bout 13 or so left in lvl 8 and I've only done a handful of lvl 9's. I know ppl who have like 200-250 fc's but their fc's consist of like lvl 10's and stuff. Obviously they'd prolly get TP's which will show up but it looks like the staff have their work cut out for them with all the entrants.
P.S. Really glad I'm not involved in organizing this....gl
Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
That would be pretty messed up for someone who can't FC tier songs to be in D3. D:
Not that you CAN'T do it, I'm saying that it's unfair to you--the tourney isn't going to be much fun knowing that you won't make it far (again, not saying that you can't.).Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
You are definitely above D1 if you can almost FC tier point songs. Maybe D3, but we'll have to wait until signups close to find out.After testing out quite a few TP songs, I noticed that it really ain't easy to get a single point...but there are like 3-4 songs that I almost got, let's say I missed 2-3 arrows for a FC, and that's after quite a bit of practice. I guess D1 awaits me this year again...last time I had to stop at 3rd round as I didn't have time much, now I should have a running chance of getting something....maybe. Next year I'll probably manage D2 or more with tons of practice, if I'm still playing. My AAAs lack just as much...Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Yeah, Tass mentioned that somewhere.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Thread tl;dr, this may have been mentioned, and likely was. Whatever.
That's not possible, considering all the songs will be new. I love copypasta.-Your screenshots must be from some time after the round starts. This means that you cannot submit a screenshot of a score you got months ago, or even the day before that round starts. If you are caught submitting an old screenshot (and you WILL be caught if you try) you will be immediately disqualified.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Oooh... I'm ready for this! Okay, maybe not ha ha. I haven't played serious in AGES. I can't be good at GH and FFR at the same time, and right now I'm killing GH. Hopefully I can get my skill back despite I've been gone for a century.
I hope I don't get knocked out in the first round by 1 good short of a AAA again.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
I feel like a bit of a div but when is this tournement going to start? I only just signed up todayLeave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
So no Rogdor He Urninator?If you're going to Abv. my name, it's Trogdor. not rogdor.
lolz
hopefully im signed up =/Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Just because nobody in D1 will have any tier points doesn't mean that everybody with no tier points will be in D1. Your stats are much better than mine were last year, and I was put into D2 despite no tier points. The 258 FCs is quite probably enough to bump you into D2, though again, this will depend in large part on the number and skill level of people who sign up in and around you.After testing out quite a few TP songs, I noticed that it really ain't easy to get a single point...but there are like 3-4 songs that I almost got, let's say I missed 2-3 arrows for a FC, and that's after quite a bit of practice. I guess D1 awaits me this year again...last time I had to stop at 3rd round as I didn't have time much, now I should have a running chance of getting something....maybe. Next year I'll probably manage D2 or more with tons of practice, if I'm still playing. My AAAs lack just as much...Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Oh...I'm sorry, copy and paste into google, and click 'I'm feeling lucky.' You seriously did not know what link to click? It's usually the first.
This game is surprisingly hard.Last edited by Commandersa1; 06-4-2008, 12:15 AM.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: