FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Just solved my problem by talking my brother into driving me to the local community college.

    Bring it, everyone. >=D

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Froston
    Better not put me in a hard division, just cuz my overall is low..my best aaa is secret zombie room, respek my Baddyness kthnx
    Placements never have, and never will be based on overall rank.

    Leave a comment:


  • Schrammbledeggs
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    *STILL waits for mystery prize from Official Tourney 2*

    Leave a comment:


  • Froston
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Better not put me in a hard division, just cuz my overall is low..my best aaa is secret zombie room, respek my Baddyness kthnx

    Leave a comment:


  • xXDeltaXx
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    1500 sign-ups Pl0x?

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    So I checked out last years round 1 page...look whow as in EXPERT (aka master)

    Silver_Brian12

    rooofl, that was prob an insane misplacement

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    i know he hasn't played in a long time. doesn't mean he forgot how to play. he'll pick it up quick when he starts to play it serious for the tournament.

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    He set that up four months ago so he could look bad and get into a lower division come tourny time.

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by foilman8805
    I can't FC Mario, and I'm pretty sure I'm looking at D3.
    Hardcore of the North 974 - 25 - 0 - 0 - 0

    That is a shash score from 4 months ago (the last time he played)

    That's like D3 worthy rofl

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I can't FC Mario, and I'm pretty sure I'm looking at D3.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shashakiro
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    your terrible
    I know =(

    Shash, you won't be in D3 because we know you're capable of more.
    i can fc mario given a few tries, is that good enough for D4?

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Shash, you won't be in D3 because we know you're capable of more.

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    in before OMG SHASH!

    I've prettyy much read this whole thread and its annoying as hell to see people ask questions without reading..

    blindreper: he hasn't played FFR, like a REAL game of FFR in 10 months., im sure he's terrible :P

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    your not terrible, your just not the best anymore. and just a little rusty is all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shashakiro
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    uht oh, shash is playing..
    I'm terrible at this game. I expect to be put in D3 or less.

    /serious

    Leave a comment:

Working...