FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    uht oh, shash is playing..

    Leave a comment:


  • Shashakiro
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    lovin' how some of the stuff I typed up ages ago is still used in the rules template =)

    also I signed up for laughs and because it's summer and I'm bored a lot

    wonder if these are fun I've never really played in one

    Leave a comment:


  • Sh4d0wD3v1L
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I'm in...I'm going to get destroyed, but at least I'll have fun trying.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Updated as of 2:30PM EST today. 815 signups so far. Keep em coming!

    Leave a comment:


  • OmegaCrowman
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    It's been a little over 6 months since I've played FFR itself, so needless to say I'll be rusty, but I cant pass the FFR tourney's up. I'm in this. Lastly, hello everybody who hasnt seen/heard/typed to me these past months. As for the competition, Gambatte FFR Community (do your best.)

    Leave a comment:


  • EAGAMES
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I suppose so.

    Leave a comment:


  • Frozen Beat
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Can I forfeit? =/

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    what requirements get you into what division? Like how many AAAs and FCs get you into each division?
    We'll be looking at substantially more stats than just AAAs and FCs, and all of it together will determine your division. There aren't fixed requirements, it will depend as much on the abilities of other people who sign up as it will on yours. (If only people worse than you sign up, you'll be in a higher division etc)

    how will you pay ? paypal or what?
    Yes, cash prizes will require paypal, T-shirt prizes will require a mailing address. If either of those is unacceptable to you, I'm sure you can work out an alternate arragement.

    when is this thing going to start???
    I imagine if getting everyone sorted into divisions takes 2 days or less, it could start as early as the 10th of June. If it looks like it will take longer, it will take longer. There's no chance of it starting any later than the 15th unless Tass, Sprite- and I all get the flu at the same time or something.

    Prizes are boosted from last year and since I came 2nd in last year's beginner I will be put into a hard division and get destroyed.
    Previous performance isn't going to factor into your division placement. If by stats and apparant skill you're still a beginner, you'd be in the beginner division. If however, you did come in 2nd inbeginner last year and have made any improvements at all, yes, chances are you'll end up bumped up into intermediate.

    Leave a comment:


  • cookie_monster0608
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    Sheesh, that is a LOT of entrants already.

    I predict 2,000+.
    I predict around 1500.

    Leave a comment:


  • Goldspark
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I'll play.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrMatt106
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Prizes are boosted from last year and since I came 2nd in last year's beginner I will be put into a hard division and get destroyed.

    Leave a comment:


  • 25thhour
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    In for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • EAGAMES
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    June 9th signups close, so I'm guessing that it'll start soon after.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBGuy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    when is this thing going to start???

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Sheesh, that is a LOT of entrants already.

    I predict 2,000+.

    Leave a comment:

Working...