FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • psychopete
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Eh, summer's coming soon, so I guess I'll attempt. In.

    Leave a comment:


  • Adamaja456
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    yes, paypal.

    Leave a comment:


  • tepsu
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    how will you pay ? paypal or what :O

    Leave a comment:


  • Nyokou
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I joined. :3 I'm going camping for five days in July, so no internet access. D: I wonder if I'll even make it in the tourney for that long. x]

    Leave a comment:


  • Adamaja456
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    haha i remember when i went to Idaho last summer, there was a computer in the lobby.
    I played FFR good on that thing XD

    i love the idea of clearing out the queue by weaving it into the official tourny. good plan.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrMagic5239
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    what requirements get you into what division? Like how many AAAs and FCs get you into each division?

    Leave a comment:


  • kirjautunut
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Hope so i'm not going to be in expert.. advanced sounds good enough for me. then i would have some chances to get vrofl Good luck to everyone, hope it will be interesting to play against you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maddy2
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Sign me up! xD

    Leave a comment:


  • i love you
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Rofl, this tournament sounds like fun. Too bad I won't be joining this 4th tournament since i have better stuff to do.

    Ps: Good luck to everyone

    Leave a comment:


  • itmorr
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Hi

    Please enter me.

    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • meno_rocks123
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    swing by a library for half an hour? or hit an internet cafe / hotel? there are plenty of places where you can pay for short internet access (or free: library) if you are truly dedicated.

    otherwise, i guess you're SOL.
    ****
    unless the rounds end up starting and ending on something like a wednesday, but if it's a saturday, that'll suck considering I'm gone from the 28th to the fifth =/

    Leave a comment:


  • mnnicol
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Been looking forward to this. Let's see how far I get :P lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Queen_Darcy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I'll try to do my best

    Leave a comment:


  • cookie_monster0608
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Xx{Midday}xX
    Not sure what SOL stands for.
    **** outta luck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xx{Midday}xX
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    swing by a library for half an hour? or hit an internet cafe / hotel? there are plenty of places where you can pay for short internet access (or free: library) if you are truly dedicated.

    otherwise, i guess you're SOL.
    I can imagine myself going into a Maid Cafe in the middle of Akihabara just so I could play FFR... =)

    No, I'm not interested in maids... =/

    Not sure what SOL stands for.

    Leave a comment:

Working...