FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hazard195
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    IDK why I just hit the "Sign Me Up" Button, because I know I'm gonna get uberPWND..... ._. I guess I'm just playing for fun at this point.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mans0n
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    When will the first round start?

    Leave a comment:


  • xxxim_a_noobxxx
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Sweet hmm i wonder how i will do...

    Leave a comment:


  • MystictheHedgehog
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Crossing my fingers for D1...well was until I saw the post that anyone with a TP won't be in D1....so crossing fingers for D2 now :]

    This outta be fun...that first round is gonna suck for me though, I'm gonna just be getting back in town towards the end of the round most likely...gay. Ah well. Takes my mind off summer school work anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • 8 Hour Whore
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Hum, can't wait to find my division and rape some face in this tourney =]]

    Leave a comment:


  • .Holy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Can't wait.

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by blve23
    i will join if tass promises to shuffle it.
    I luled. I guess that's one less person that is joining.

    Leave a comment:


  • ll sephirothll
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    YAY another official tournament

    Leave a comment:


  • nev670
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Cool Tass, never thought of it that way. Oh, and btw, I wanted you to see this http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...hp?songid=3217

    Leave a comment:


  • blve23
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    i will join if tass promises to shuffle it.

    Leave a comment:


  • samtorx
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    lol ffr is pretty popular

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    if you want to unsign up... just don't submit in round 1. it's that simple.

    vROFL will be up for grabs in all 5 divisions... the top 8 people will get it. although, if someone in the top 8 already has it, 9th place will NOT get it. so, it is UP TO 8 that will get it, not the top8 who do not already have it. which is why in the front page news story, it says "(up to 40)".

    and zoo... i had forgotten about that. but, i do recall, now that you mention it. that was a pain for me too, since i had access to all of them.




    nev: if you already have vROFL, you get to prevent someone else from getting it. that is your prize.

    Leave a comment:


  • nev670
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I don't know if this is mentioned, but if you already have vROFL, can it be like subscription or money in which you can transfer to another person if you don't want that prize?

    Leave a comment:


  • CrashJet555
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by TanNguyen
    Can we "unsign up"? I tried to click the stop button before the whole thing loaded, but unfortunately I'm on the list? Anyway to get off (the list) or do I just let myself get "negative infinity"? I haven't played for a while so I don't think I wanna do a tourney.
    Haha, loved the part where you said "to get off... the list".

    Leave a comment:


  • DayMan951
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Top 8 in all divisions.

    Leave a comment:

Working...