Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
sunfan, you responded to my posts twice, here and here with varying tones and with a post in between them. Why???
Idk because I feel bad for lynching Zenith? I'm not sure what you're asking.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
Xel, mashi, or maybe AA (seems the sketchiest out of the last minute joiners, but his uncertainty on zenith strikes me as genuine enough). Could be jrodd too.
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
Look at all you guys acting like you didn't want to vote all the sudden. Zenith played like shit and needed to die.
naw i legit didnt have any reason to vote him besides shadow and i tunneled the sub angle. if ur a human it's much easier from ur POV, i disagree im just skimming his posts and he's very pure and at least putting in effort. late now, but whatever sometimes you dont kill a wolf d1.
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
Originally posted by thesunfan
Idk because I feel bad for lynching Zenith? I'm not sure what you're asking.
I mean, I don't understand the logical progression of it.
How do you go from composed and explanatory here:
Originally posted by thesunfan
I don't feel good about it obv
I've been reading lucy town so idk what you're talking about.
I'll get much more caught up tonight.
Night talk being on in this setup is townsided but is dumb.
To suddenly going all caps mode and disoriented here:
Originally posted by thesunfan
IM SORRY OK
IF I WASN'T BAD AT LIFE I PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT
asdf
Even more peculiar is that in between the two posts, for some reason, you decided to ask Chariplop here:
Originally posted by thesunfan
who wolves
I just don't understand why you quoted and responded to my same post with two different extremes while they were both discrete with each other, but meh, I'm probably looking too deep into it.
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
will make a large number of content posts around midnight/1AM
until then.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
Given jrodd's cop claim if he doesn't die overnight or give an accurate seer claim next day phase then he's a wolf
but that's all hypothetical so we'll see
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
Originally posted by AragakiAyase
Given jrodd's cop claim if he doesn't die overnight or give an accurate seer claim next day phase then he's a wolf
but that's all hypothetical so we'll see
j-rodd is LOCK CLEAR cop, i seered him last day phase
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
fine jrodd.
fine thread.
cya tomorrow maybe.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Comment