Building an FFR City on this French Site.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • devonin
    Very Grave Indeed
    Community Manager
    Event Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2004
    • 10120

    #391
    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

    clicked for 15th

    Comment

    • ELRayford
      Custom User Title
      • May 2004
      • 1547

      #392
      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

      Nice a skyscraper

      http://synthlight.miniville.fr + proxy + random = Maticulous fun
      Last edited by ELRayford; 07-15-2007, 01:09 PM.

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #393
        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

        Ray you work on population, I'll work on perfecting stats
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • ELRayford
          Custom User Title
          • May 2004
          • 1547

          #394
          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

          Sounds good Up to 675 pop ranked 28th
          Last edited by ELRayford; 07-15-2007, 01:40 PM.

          Comment

          • RB_IcePh0enix
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 709

            #395
            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

            k clicked

            Comment

            • Relambrien
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 1644

              #396
              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

              I'll click for transit in two hours when I can click again.

              Comment

              • RealmWorrior9
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 50

                #397
                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                w00t number 28 and growing!!!!!!!!!


                Comment

                • simulater10
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 839

                  #398
                  Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                  Hmmm, I guess I'm team security lol.

                  Clicked security.

                  Comment

                  • Chromer
                    Hookers and Blow
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 4981

                    #399
                    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                    All of those using proxies let me know so you can go into your own special team.

                    Comment

                    • jewpinthethird
                      (The Fat's Sabobah)
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2002
                      • 11711

                      #400
                      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                      I'm the Vice President! I'm neither in the Executive nor the Legislative Branch of Synthlight City. I am the fourth Branch...and, apparently immune, to the law.

                      Comment

                      • Chromer
                        Hookers and Blow
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4981

                        #401
                        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                        I'll let your mary jane fields pass for now. However, don't come to me when a criminal burns them up. XD

                        Vice President can you put the picture of our skyscraper up please? I'm busy at the moment.
                        Last edited by Chromer; 07-15-2007, 03:05 PM.

                        Comment

                        • ELRayford
                          Custom User Title
                          • May 2004
                          • 1547

                          #402
                          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                          Hey Guys! Put me down under proxy group as a population clicker.

                          Comment

                          • link583
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 244

                            #403
                            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                            I'd like to try a proxy...but I think I'd need someone to explain that to me. (bout damn time we got a skyscraper)
                            Originally posted by kylehaas
                            Slowly FFR is turning into a myspace with all of these profile n00bs and such. its really starting to get old. more and more people are using this like myspace whores. AKA all those people who put skimpy pictures of themselves (or who they claim to be) on their profiles
                            AAA's: 50+0+4

                            Most Recent: Same Dream [5/9/08]
                            Best: Infection
                            Favorite: Sound of My Dream RMX <--Use it!!

                            Comment

                            • DarkbearX
                              Shimose
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 1995

                              #404
                              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                              Clicked for Industry.
                              im gay
                              SRL Page
                              Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                              D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                              Comment

                              • ELRayford
                                Custom User Title
                                • May 2004
                                • 1547

                                #405
                                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                                Well I use Mozilla for my method. First open a new browser window. Then go to www.proxy.org. On the right there will be a url bar type in whichever link you want to get multiple clicks on. Then click GO. The cool thing about this is that the default is set to random site. There are areound 4 thousand proxies that this site pulls from. So once you click GO it will open in a new tab. After you click go click back onto the proxy.org tab then press enter(GO will still be selected). This will open up yet another tab with another random proxy.
                                Now that you know how to quickly get to proxy sites there are two things to look for. One is always uncheck the "strip meta", "block javascript". If you do not unblock those it may not register the site correctly. You will also notice than most of the sites come up blank with a line of text. When this happens just close that tab and open a new one. I hoipe this makes sense to everyone. Have fun
                                Last edited by ELRayford; 07-15-2007, 08:27 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...