TWG XXXVI

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #271
    Re: TWG XXXVI

    10 minutes

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #272
      Re: TWG XXXVI

      Cypher.

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #273
        Re: TWG XXXVI

        Day over.

        Comment

        • FoJaR
          The Worst
          • Nov 2005
          • 2816

          #274
          Re: TWG XXXVI

          cypher is dead.

          humans, PMs by 10 PM EST, wolves, midnight EST, tomorrow, monday, the 18th of september.

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #275
            Re: TWG XXXVI

            "shash is dead, oh crap he's dead!" said ivaluebet, in his squeaky kilga voice.

            "is it just me, or are these stories getting shorter"

            "they're getting shorter, tass" squeaked ivaluebet.

            12 homies left in da crib.

            PLAYON

            day ends on WEDNESDAY, AT MIDNIGHT.

            Tasselfoot (Tasselfoot)
            Mattc16 (Mattc16mcfc)
            DiscoBobbyParanoia (DBP TWG)
            sertman (alextp1651)
            JurseyRider734 (imjurs)
            talisman (stressreliefball)
            Wilkin (Wilkini Evili)
            iggymatrixcounter (Iggy911Mc)
            Tps222 (Tps7910)
            ivaluebet (ivaluebet)
            FishFishRevolution (insanelikeafish)
            ddrdanc3r55 (randumb lol)
            Last edited by FoJaR; 09-18-2006, 09:17 PM.

            Comment

            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 1206

              #276
              Re: TWG XXXVI

              Ha. So far everything mead told me was true.

              Shash being human, stoic being human.

              Well, tps isn't a wolf, so he must have lied about that.[/sarcasm]

              TPS


              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #277
                Re: TWG XXXVI

                just typed up a long analysis of the fish iggy convo but I've decided it's overkill and probably not worth your time reading... let me know if you want me to post it. I'll leave this part in because this interested me:

                8:50:53 PM iggy911mc: obviously im the red one XD
                and from a convo I had with iggy day one:

                Iggy(8:50:10 PM): actually i am a wolf thats what i was implying lol
                tps/eb syndrome from that one game a looong time ago? I can't remember iggy ever joking like that in other games, but I could be wrong.

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #278
                  Re: TWG XXXVI

                  Post it talis, I want to read it.


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #279
                    Re: TWG XXXVI

                    oh fine.

                    hokay I'm going to respond real quick to iggy's little counterattack thingie since I didn't have a chance to last night and because alot of the things said annoyed me. I'll be using the fish convo since he basically says what he said in the thread there.

                    --Out of curiosity, it would be interesting to know who started that convo between fish and iggy... I presume that the beginning was not what the posted portion began with.

                    8:43:45 PM insanelikeafish: but every single game i talk to talisman, he speculates about blues with me
                    Really? I know we have before, just didn't realize we did it every game.

                    8:44:01 PM insanelikeafish: he hasn't done that at all this game
                    8:44:22 PM insanelikeafish: that could be because he doesn't trust me, because he knows the blues, or because he's a wolf and doesn't feel like he'd be good at faking it
                    or because you've never been online and the few times you have you seem to always have something to do. but other than that, no I don't completely trust you. no I don't know the blues. and if I were a wolf I wouldn't be "faking" it at all (were such a discussion to happen)... after all I'd have probably spent alot of time thinking about it.

                    8:45:03 PM iggy911mc: because his thoughts could come from being red or blue
                    A) I'm not red. B) If I were a blue, why would I be more likely to survive? the only blues left are the guardians, right? and they can't defend any house they're in at night (right?)... so they'd be completely vulnerable.

                    --gonna skip over the tass-connection speculation, because tass and I aren't connected.

                    8:50:53 PM iggy911mc: obviously im the red one XD
                    and from a convo I had with iggy day one:

                    Iggy(8:50:10 PM): actually i am a wolf thats what i was implying lol
                    tps/eb syndrome from that one game a looong time ago? I can't remember iggy ever joking like that in other games, but I could be wrong.

                    8:51:16 PM iggy911mc: i dunno though, i mean talisman came pretty hard at me
                    8:51:40 PM insanelikeafish: out of no where sort of too
                    8:51:55 PM iggy911mc: he has to have some kind of insurance because talisman usually never makes huge deals about ppl
                    A) I didn't come at you out of nowhere, I even voted for you yesterday and voiced my suspicions over your tps vote.
                    B) I often make "big deals" out of people... are you serious? And was that really a "big deal"? It was one vote with one paragraph of reasoning. Go read the game where I was alliance leader and wrote like a 1000 word essay on why randumb was a wolf (which was annoying since I was wrong... eb turned out to be the last wolf).

                    8:52:20 PM iggy911mc: yea well apparently there was a chat and all they talked about was cypher and i
                    the only chat I was in spent most of its time on tps/dbp and then quickly degenerated.

                    8:53:26 PM iggy911mc: all his reasoning on me that he said, seriously, i could just turn it all around and use it for him too
                    wrawng... as near as I can tell I am acting like I always do as a human, and you are not. granted though the staying alive thing isn't that strong I suppose... especially since it seems the kills have been anti-blue or anti-alliance, and not anti-powerplayer or whatever.

                    8:59:21 PM insanelikeafish: like i said, if he's blue, the alliance won't let me lynch him
                    dude wtf... never vote for anyone with this reasoning, and then go post that very statement. If I actually were blue that's tantamount to saying "btw wolves watch to see who saves talisman". very sketchy.

                    Comment

                    • iggymatrixcounter
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 1924

                      #280
                      Re: TWG XXXVI

                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I can't remember iggy ever joking like that in other games, but I could be wrong.
                      Talisman, I always say I'm red. I do it to annoy people when they ask me, "So what role are you?" or some other variant of the question. I don't remember the context of that convo you pulled of us. But

                      Originally posted by talisman
                      --Out of curiosity, it would be interesting to know who started that convo between fish and iggy
                      fish (all convo at the bottom of my post.)

                      Originally posted by talisman
                      A) I'm not red. B) If I were a blue, why would I be more likely to survive?
                      Well seeing as how the blues probably know tass and I figure tass would want to at LEAST try to save you if you were being lynched. Therefore you would have a bigger freedom of speech to says things that wouldn't get you in as much trouble. I wasn't implying about a wolfing, just the lynch since there's no way to be guarded from a wolfing if you were blue.

                      Originally posted by talisman
                      A) I didn't come at you out of nowhere, I even voted for you yesterday and voiced my suspicions over your tps vote.
                      Exactly, you make a remark about my vote on tps, which, whatever. Then came these reasons why I'm a wolf plus a vote. THAT was out of no where IMO.

                      Originally posted by talisman
                      the only chat I was in spent most of its time on tps/dbp and then quickly degenerated.
                      well I just heard it from someone else. I don't know if it actually took plce or not.

                      Originally posted by talisman
                      as near as I can tell I am acting like I always do as a human
                      Good of you to suggest that. But until that last long post of yours (which you didn't want to post anyways) I've thought that you were less active than usual. You say you did a 1000 word essay on why someone was a wolf as an alliance leader but haven't done so this game. I think everyone is posting less than their usual this game anyways, but that may be because they think tass as the alliance leader is going to do everything.


                      (whole convo from fish and I)
                      <DIV style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"><SPAN class=remoteName0>insanelikeafish
                      lastfm
                      PANDORA

                      Comment

                      • iggymatrixcounter
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 1924

                        #281
                        Re: TWG XXXVI

                        Originally posted by me
                        I don't remember the context of that convo you pulled of us. But
                        I'm sure it was something of that nature. (didn't finish my thought lol)

                        uhhh convo?

                        <DIV id=11 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"><FONT size=1><SPAN class=remoteName0>insanelikeafish

                        EDIT: wth?
                        lastfm
                        PANDORA

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #282
                          Re: TWG XXXVI

                          forums hate you.

                          to respond just briefly to the "come out of nowhere"... I made a list in which I said I thought you seemed weird to me, but I wasn't sure if it was necessarily wolfy. then I saw the tps vote and that set me leaning wolf. then I voted for you that day. then I revoted for you the next day, with a little additional support. That's hardly out of nowhere.

                          also I think I've been pretty consistently active, at least compared to the rest of the thread... I was second in posts wasn't I when wilkin counted them? maybe third, don't feel like checking. there was also a few days in there where I was travelling to college and moving in etc... as I mentioned in the pregame.

                          anyway I REALLY don't want to sidetrack the whole thread with this debate, hence my reluctance to post all of that in the first place. I'd rather see others posting... even if it's about the debate or whatever.

                          Comment

                          • sertman
                            DADALADAH
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 3910

                            #283
                            Re: TWG XXXVI

                            Dunno, Shash wasn't a major player so that kill seems stupid... inexperienced wolves, maybe?

                            Comment

                            • Shashakiro
                              TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 9082

                              #284
                              Re: TWG XXXVI

                              I'm honored.
                              4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                              Originally posted by Boogiebear
                              use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                              Comment

                              • FoJaR
                                The Worst
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2816

                                #285
                                Re: TWG XXXVI

                                you're also dead.

                                Comment

                                Working...