TWG XXXVI

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #226
    Re: TWG XXXVI

    relevant portion of the chat:

    Alextp1651 (9:46:20 PM): dbp and tps
    DBP TWG (9:46:32 PM): Yessir?
    Alextp1651 (9:46:37 PM): what really happened
    DBP TWG (9:46:39 PM): I posted everything, and it was all factual.
    Tps7910 (9:46:47 PM): From what I remember
    Tps7910 (9:46:49 PM): DBP PMs me
    Ivaluebet (9:46:52 PM): I think i'm 100%
    Tps7910 (9:46:56 PM): Asking me to go online
    stressreliefball (9:46:57 PM): it seems you may have misattributed the quote to tps instead of mead
    Ivaluebet (9:46:59 PM): in i think you both were trying to trap eachother
    Ivaluebet (9:47:04 PM): it's only logical explination
    Ivaluebet (9:47:06 PM): to that whole thing
    Tps7910 (9:47:11 PM): Well
    Tps7910 (9:47:17 PM): What does the Tainted Seer do?
    DBP TWG (9:47:21 PM): Maybe the quote was wrong, I'm sorry.
    Tps7910 (9:47:23 PM): Is it on the wolf side?
    Alextp1651 (9:47:24 PM): i'm not even sure
    Alextp1651 (9:47:26 PM): i think
    DBP TWG (9:47:27 PM): But, it was something like that.
    Tps7910 (9:47:29 PM): All I know is that he said he was it
    Tps7910 (9:47:33 PM): and mead told him to talk with me
    Tps7910 (9:47:35 PM): I talked to tass
    Alextp1651 (9:47:38 PM): but i don't know whether or not they know who the wolves are
    Tps7910 (9:47:38 PM): He said I could play along
    Alextp1651 (9:47:39 PM): dunno
    Tps7910 (9:47:40 PM): So I did
    Alextp1651 (9:47:44 PM): play along?
    Tps7910 (9:47:46 PM): If you look at the conversation
    Tps7910 (9:47:49 PM): Like
    Tps7910 (9:47:52 PM): Pretend I was a wolf
    DBP TWG (9:47:53 PM): Tass told me too, yes you did contact him.
    Alextp1651 (9:47:55 PM): uh
    Alextp1651 (9:47:55 PM): why
    Tps7910 (9:48:00 PM): I don't know
    Tps7910 (9:48:02 PM): I didn't know what was going on
    Tps7910 (9:48:06 PM): He said it couldn't hurt
    Alextp1651 (9:48:06 PM): why would you ever act like a wolf
    DBP TWG (9:48:11 PM): Because tass figured mead would give me the wrong name.
    Tps7910 (9:48:13 PM): I thought Tainted seer = bad
    DBP TWG (9:48:14 PM): That TPS wasn't really a wolf.
    Tps7910 (9:48:17 PM): maybe he knew wolves or something
    DBP TWG (9:48:31 PM): But the fact that he never took it to the thread kinda sets off the wolf radar.
    Tps7910 (9:48:42 PM): I don't know what you were asking me.
    Tps7910 (9:48:48 PM): Thats why my responses made to sense
    Tps7910 (9:48:53 PM): "The plan seems good to me"
    Tps7910 (9:48:57 PM): DBP: "What planm"
    DBP TWG (9:49:03 PM): I agree.
    DBP TWG (9:49:07 PM): You did seem confused.
    Tps7910 (9:49:12 PM): I was innactive for 3 days
    Tps7910 (9:49:16 PM): I come back and you IM
    DBP TWG (9:49:20 PM): And I'm not entirely convinced that you're a wolf as of now, but all of that happened just as I posted it.
    Tps7910 (9:49:25 PM): I didn't even know who was host
    Tps7910 (9:49:29 PM): I suppose that's my own fault.
    DBP TWG (9:49:37 PM): I'm pretty sure I IMed you when the game started.
    DBP TWG (9:49:38 PM): I did everyone.
    Tps7910 (9:49:44 PM): You IM'd me at 4 am
    Tps7910 (9:49:49 PM): I was doing a school thing
    Tps7910 (9:49:52 PM): Remember?
    DBP TWG (9:49:56 PM): Yes.
    Tps7910 (9:49:58 PM): Yeah
    Alextp1651 (9:50:00 PM): the **** were you doing up at 4 am anyways
    Tps7910 (9:50:01 PM): That's all I remmeber.
    Tps7910 (9:50:07 PM): I had some stuff I needed to finsih
    stressreliefball (9:50:08 PM): a school thing apparently...
    Alextp1651 (9:50:12 PM): rofl
    DBP TWG (9:50:14 PM): Lol
    Alextp1651 (9:50:14 PM): procrastinator
    Tps7910 (9:50:17 PM): The better question is
    Tps7910 (9:50:20 PM): Why was DBP up
    Tps7910 (9:50:23 PM): and why was he IM'ing me
    DBP TWG (9:50:37 PM): Are you talking about when the game started or when I told you I was the TS?
    Tps7910 (9:50:55 PM): Game started
    DBP TWG (9:51:00 PM): I'm up until about 4 every day, so that could be why.
    Tps7910 (9:51:01 PM): Can someone tell me what tghe TS is
    DBP TWG (9:51:06 PM): It's on the thread.
    DBP TWG (9:51:15 PM): Seing as you're in the middle of all this, I figure you would have looked by now.
    Tps7910 (9:51:24 PM): I've been really busy.
    DBP TWG (9:51:32 PM): And it seems to utterly fake that you're still trying to pull the ignorance card.
    DBP TWG (9:51:34 PM): so*
    (9:51:38 PM) Afrobean16 has entered the room.
    Afrobean16 (9:51:40 PM): rofl
    DBP TWG (9:51:43 PM): AFRO WADDUP!
    Tps7910 (9:51:50 PM): Wtf are these roles
    Afrobean16 (9:51:51 PM): ps i can't talk at all
    DBP TWG (9:51:54 PM): ok.
    Tps7910 (9:51:56 PM): I thought it was zombie wolf wolves people
    Afrobean16 (9:51:57 PM): rofl
    Tps7910 (9:52:01 PM): k hold on
    im jurs (9:52:16 PM): THERES A FACE THAT WE WEAR IN THE COLD LIGHT OF DAY
    DBP TWG (9:52:29 PM): Nu uh.
    im jurs (9:52:38 PM): LOCKED INSIDE THE FACAAAAAAAAAADE
    Tps7910 (9:52:53 PM): Ok.
    Tps7910 (9:52:59 PM): I'm human.
    im jurs (9:53:03 PM): its broadway geez
    DBP TWG (9:53:05 PM): ROFL
    DBP TWG (9:53:21 PM): If you where honestly *THAT* busy, you should have asked for a replacement.
    DBP TWG (9:53:23 PM): I'm calling bull****.
    Tps7910 (9:53:37 PM): It was only that 3 period
    Tps7910 (9:53:44 PM): I don't need to explain it, it's not the point
    Tps7910 (9:53:47 PM): Can I ask
    stressreliefball (9:53:56 PM): tps you're still suspicious of cypher and dbp?
    Tps7910 (9:53:56 PM): What the initial evidence incriminating me was?
    Tps7910 (9:54:02 PM): I am.
    stressreliefball (9:54:05 PM): any others?
    DBP TWG (9:54:06 PM): Mead told me you were a wolf.
    DBP TWG (9:54:09 PM): I told you I WAS A WOLf.
    DBP TWG (9:54:13 PM): And you didn't post it on the thread.
    DBP TWG (9:54:19 PM): Now, any human would.
    Tps7910 (9:54:20 PM): You did?
    Tps7910 (9:54:28 PM): I thought you said you were the tS
    Tps7910 (9:54:29 PM): TS
    Alextp1651 (9:54:30 PM): you know
    DBP TWG (9:54:30 PM): I told you I was the tainted seer.
    Tps7910 (9:54:35 PM): Tass said you didn't need to die
    Alextp1651 (9:54:36 PM): this is why logs are good
    DBP TWG (9:54:37 PM): I'm sorry, a bad role, not a wolf.
    Tps7910 (9:54:41 PM): It'd be a waste of a kill
    DBP TWG (9:54:42 PM): I get it.
    Alextp1651 (9:54:43 PM): and why saving them is important.
    Tps7910 (9:54:54 PM): I told Tass
    Tps7910 (9:54:58 PM): He said ok
    Tps7910 (9:55:05 PM): He also said lynching would be pointless
    DBP TWG (9:55:06 PM): So, why'd you tell tass?
    Tps7910 (9:55:07 PM): So I didn't bother
    Tps7910 (9:55:12 PM): He's the leader.
    DBP TWG (9:55:14 PM): Of?
    stressreliefball (9:55:21 PM): let's not be that dense
    Tps7910 (9:55:21 PM): Us-Humans
    Tps7910 (9:55:27 PM): err
    Tps7910 (9:55:27 PM): slash
    DBP TWG (9:55:34 PM): If you knew that, how did you not even know the roles?!?!
    Tps7910 (9:55:44 PM): I read the game
    Tps7910 (9:55:45 PM): Nothing more
    DBP TWG (9:55:49 PM): You make no sense.
    Tps7910 (9:55:51 PM): I saw Tass was zombie man
    Tps7910 (9:55:54 PM): came back to life
    DBP TWG (9:55:58 PM): How can you read the thread and not know the roles?
    Tps7910 (9:56:05 PM): I don't read the hosts posts
    Tps7910 (9:56:09 PM): just look at who died
    Tps7910 (9:56:12 PM): So I'm ignorant
    Tps7910 (9:56:15 PM): Doesn't make me a wolf.
    DBP TWG (9:56:21 PM): So, it's a good excuse.
    Tps7910 (9:56:27 PM): I suppose.
    DBP TWG (9:56:28 PM): 'I never read the rules for this game, I'm not a wolf'
    Tps7910 (9:56:35 PM): Basically.
    Tps7910 (9:56:35 PM): See
    Alextp1651 (9:56:38 PM): i never really read the wolves
    Alextp1651 (9:56:39 PM): er
    Tps7910 (9:56:39 PM): This is believeble with me
    Alextp1651 (9:56:40 PM): rules
    Alextp1651 (9:56:40 PM): rofl
    stressreliefball (9:56:43 PM): I begin to think maybe ivaluebet is right
    Alextp1651 (9:56:46 PM): ya
    DBP TWG (9:56:48 PM): Me too.
    Tps7910 (9:56:55 PM): Does he think I'm human
    Ivaluebet (9:57:01 PM): i posted what i thought
    stressreliefball (9:57:02 PM): he thinks both you and dbp are human
    DBP TWG (9:57:02 PM): I'm semi-convinced that TPS is a human.
    Tps7910 (9:57:09 PM): Then I agree too.

    Comment

    • sertman
      DADALADAH
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2005
      • 3910

      #227
      Re: TWG XXXVI

      Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      We talked about it a crapton in the chat, and I guess it's been agreed to just ignore it all, at least for now.

      TPS Claimed to not know the roles or anything at the time I contacted him, even though:

      1, he knew to contact you, and that you were 'the leader'
      2, I IMed him on the day the TWG started (Just like I did everyone else that was on) and he said he was busy, but he would check it out.

      I still want to call bull**** on him and his ignorance claims, but everyone else seemed to believe him, so going after him would be a lost cause.
      Good job making little sense.

      As soon as Tass came out as zombie human, he became the leader. He's usually a leader anyways, but moreso this time. All you had to do was read the thread to figure that out. Its not like contacting Tass was something you have to know the roles for (hell I barely know the intricacies of the roles as it is) so that's pretty unfounded.

      And you're trying to call him out for not checking the roles, although he said he was busy? Stop it. If he was busy, he probably went right on back doing what he was doing that's more important than TWG and forgot about it. Especially at 4 AM, which is when he said you IM'd him.

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #228
        Re: TWG XXXVI

        Wow, way to go. I'm sorry you're a slacker just like him.

        I checked out the roles before the game started just as I assume alot of people did. forgive me for thinking that possibly he would have also

        And, YOU MISSED THE MAIN PART OF IT.

        2, I IMed him on the day the TWG started (Just like I did everyone else that was on) and he said he was busy, but he would check it out.

        WAY TO ****ING GO.


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #229
          Re: TWG XXXVI

          That was a little mean. I'm sorry, it's just what happens when someone tells me I make little sense when I make perfect sense.

          I'm putting my vote on iggy just in case I don't get to the computer tomorrow/whenever day ends.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • sertman
            DADALADAH
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2005
            • 3910

            #230
            Re: TWG XXXVI

            Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            Wow, way to go. I'm sorry you're a slacker just like him.

            I checked out the roles before the game started just as I assume alot of people did. forgive me for thinking that possibly he would have also

            And, YOU MISSED THE MAIN PART OF IT.

            2, I IMed him on the day the TWG started (Just like I did everyone else that was on) and he said he was busy, but he would check it out.

            WAY TO ****ING GO.
            I don't know about you, but uh if I'm busy doing school work at 4 IN THE ****ING MORNING theres no way in HELL i'm checking the roles for TWG no matter what I tell people.

            And it was OBVIOUS that he was busy because he didn't even POST until the 3rd day, so no you're not making any sense at all.

            You're basically attacking him because he didn't know the roles after telling you at 4 in the morning while busy with school work that he would check them out. Do you have downs syndrome?

            Comment

            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 1206

              #231
              Re: TWG XXXVI

              Good job addressing half of my post.

              1. Sorry he told me he would, lol.

              2. I'm sorry he read the thread and didn't know his own role/what the roles were . I just find that a bit weird. What would he be looking for in the thread if he didn't know the roles, or what his role was even?

              I understand that you have some sort of affinity with defending him, and I've put my vote on someone else. Oh, and, you still don't make sense.

              'theres no way in HELL i'm checking the roles for TWG no matter what I tell people.'

              So why even tell them you will? That's utterly pointless. And no, that's not the only reason I was attacking him. I told him I was an evil role, and he didn't even take it to the thread. Why wouldn't he? I mean, unless he was avidly paying attention to the thread and never even opened his PM from fojar. Sorry, it just seems a bit odd.


              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

              Comment

              • mattc16
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 524

                #232
                Re: TWG XXXVI

                OK i'm on AIM if anyone wants to talk to me, sorry i've been slightly inactive, i've had a major PE project to do for the last week, and it's been taking up most of my time. It's finished now so i should be around. sertman for a safety so i don't get a phantom again.


                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #233
                  Re: TWG XXXVI

                  Remember guys, day ends at midnight tonight. (little over 7 hours).

                  I've noticed a lot of inactivity this game (myself included.) Pretty much everyone stepped down their activity level, making it hard to find anything from the thread.

                  disco and tps make me laugh though. Little interesting plot twist but my take on why it was buried until yesterday is that unitl yesterday we had a public wolf. Even if posting the evidence against disco day1 or 2 did anything, we still would have lynched mead. So I don't blame anyone for not mentioning it until now anyways. Don't know if that really concludes anything on their roles but I can see why information was held in the first place.

                  Jurs, matt, cypher, and ddr seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth. Based on pure probabilities and wolf tendencies to be inactive, one of them is probably a wolf. And if out of that list I had to guess which one was trying to be inactive, I would say either jurs or ddr since they seemed to have posted a bit but backed down a bit as there becomes less and less players.

                  We still have a lot of room for error here though. I mean a couple people have phantoms, which hurts us a little since there are an even amount of players. But we still have 14 players. Which even if there were still 3 wolves left it would be 4 days until they would be able to capitalize on it.

                  I hope that there are some behind the scenes things that are going on that I'm not aware of, even if we do have room for error. Don't want to lose because it's TOO lax.
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #234
                    Re: TWG XXXVI

                    I would have posted something if there was something to post about. No one IMs me either. I asked Tass about banning someone and then he asked me if I was a wolf and I said no. Then he asked me if I was sure and I said yes. And that's it.
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • sertman
                      DADALADAH
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 3910

                      #235
                      Re: TWG XXXVI

                      Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                      Good job addressing half of my post.

                      1. Sorry he told me he would, lol.

                      2. I'm sorry he read the thread and didn't know his own role/what the roles were . I just find that a bit weird. What would he be looking for in the thread if he didn't know the roles, or what his role was even?

                      I understand that you have some sort of affinity with defending him, and I've put my vote on someone else. Oh, and, you still don't make sense.

                      'theres no way in HELL i'm checking the roles for TWG no matter what I tell people.'

                      So why even tell them you will? That's utterly pointless. And no, that's not the only reason I was attacking him. I told him I was an evil role, and he didn't even take it to the thread. Why wouldn't he? I mean, unless he was avidly paying attention to the thread and never even opened his PM from fojar. Sorry, it just seems a bit odd.
                      uh I don't know about you but at 4 in the morning I'll tell people anything just to get them to shut the **** up and get me back on task.

                      You don't get the whole "busy" concept. He didn't post at ****ing ALL in the first two days. Not once. Let me try to explain this **** to you.

                      He's busy. That means that he's preoccupied with something thats more important than TWG.
                      You IM him. At 4 in the morning.
                      He sees this and thinks "I don't really have time for this because if I'm up at 4 in the morning and the reason is school related, I need to focus my time on something else." So he tells you "I will check it out later."
                      He doesn't post for 2 ****ING DAYS. TWO. Dos. TWO. Guess why? HE'S BUSY. HE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH ****ING TIME.

                      So why in the ****ing world would you expect him to
                      1.) Take it to the thread when its OBVIOUS he's ****ing busy
                      2.) Stop what important **** he's doing and read the thread

                      And more importantly, why the **** are you holding this against him? It's such a ****ing minor deal and you're acting like he **** in your mothers mouth and ****ed your dog.

                      Stop acting like you're in a persistant vegetative state.

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #236
                        Re: TWG XXXVI

                        so... it's sunday night and I have a crapton of hw to do, hence brevity.

                        iggy

                        --seems forced, more self-aware than I'm used to seeing him play, passive and not assertive in my one convo with him, the reasoning for the vote on tps seemed overcalculated. alot of behavioral ****, I know. but there isn't much concrete stuff to go on. oh one thing I'd expect him to be dead now, and I suspect someone of high caliber who's paying attention to the game is making the wolfings, and no one else fits that description really.

                        Comment

                        • iggymatrixcounter
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 1924

                          #237
                          Re: TWG XXXVI

                          Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                          I would have posted something if there was something to post about.
                          You seem to have no trouble posting when someone mentions your name XD.
                          lastfm
                          PANDORA

                          Comment

                          • iggymatrixcounter
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 1924

                            #238
                            Re: TWG XXXVI

                            Originally posted by talisman
                            -overcalculated. alot of behavioral ****
                            -I'd expect him to be dead now
                            -someone of high caliber who's paying attention to the game making the wolfings

                            and no one else fits that description really.
                            Hey everytime you point a finger you point three right back at ya.

                            Make sure you don't put your dirty work in my hands next time ok? By making those claims against me (and have them apply to you also) you're either making yourself really obvious as a blue or red. Especially since I would expect you to have died a long time ago also... but yet you're still here too aren't you?
                            lastfm
                            PANDORA

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #239
                              Re: TWG XXXVI

                              I knew my role, I checked that right away.

                              I did tell him I'd read up on the thread, and I quickly did. I saw Tass come back alive, and I read people say he was the leader, so I didn't question it. I was then busy again for a few days, then DBP said he was an evil role. I went to Tass and told him that, after that, I saw no reason to post it in the thread. If tass thought it needed to be posted, he would have done it. Other than that, I didn't know any of the other special roles, hence my cluelessness when DBP im'd me about mead and some plan and other evil people or something.

                              Anyways, I've caught up, and Iggy seems to be a popular choice of now, but I'm thinking of voting Cypher. I'll get back to this in a bit with some more evidence. (For real this time Tass)

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #240
                                Re: TWG XXXVI

                                i wish the host was a little more vocal in reminding us on when the day ends and vote charts, etc etc....


                                Wilkin
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...