TWG XXXVI

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shashakiro
    TWO THOUZAND COMBO
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 9082

    #211
    Re: TWG XXXVI

    DBP until he posts those convos. He also "tried" to send them to me over AIM, but it didn't work for inexplicable reasons.

    Could be a coincidence, but I've got to see it to believe it.
    4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

    Originally posted by Boogiebear
    use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #212
      Re: TWG XXXVI

      I'm pretty sure I have them in my logs.... day ends in 30 minutes though, and I'm quite content with lynching Chardish and sorting the TPS/DBP thing out tomorrow.

      To back up DBP... I do recall that line (I believe).
      To back up TPS... he did come to me right after DBP IMed him and asked me if he should play along.

      Basically... I don't trust either, but I know when DBP approached me about this, I told him that he shouldn't trust a word that Mead tells him.... as not only is Mead a little ****er, he is a wolf little ****er.
      RIP

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #213
        Re: TWG XXXVI

        So, yea. Please insta Chardish... since not everyone is going to vote.
        RIP

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #214
          Re: TWG XXXVI

          DBP TWG (10:14:27 PM): Dude, did you get my PM?
          Fhqwhgads703 (10:14:32 PM): Yep
          DBP TWG (10:14:35 PM): Alright.
          DBP TWG (10:14:39 PM): Well, who should I check tonight?
          Fhqwhgads703 (10:14:49 PM): Ok, I'm going to die soon.
          DBP TWG (10:14:53 PM): I know.
          Fhqwhgads703 (10:14:59 PM): I want to tell you a wolf so you can contact them
          Fhqwhgads703 (10:15:02 PM): None of them are on
          DBP TWG (10:15:04 PM): But, at least I can get a head start on what the wolves want.
          DBP TWG (10:15:18 PM): Well, if you want to tell me fine.
          DBP TWG (10:15:24 PM): But all I'm asking is for a pick from you/the others.
          Fhqwhgads703 (10:15:25 PM): It's a leap of faith, but I am pretty sure you are the seer
          DBP TWG (10:17:05 PM): you need to tell me who to seer incase you get instad and we can't talk anymore.
          Fhqwhgads703 (10:17:13 PM): Ok
          Fhqwhgads703 (10:17:21 PM): Seer Shash
          Fhqwhgads703 (10:17:25 PM): I think he's blue

          I asked if that was what all the wolves wanted, and he said he didn't
          talk to them at all, and that none of them were online.
          (people offline at the time: fish flypie wilkin tps hansky cyphertoorima mattc16)

          Fhqwhgads703 (10:19:07 PM): Ok
          Fhqwhgads703 (10:19:30 PM): When I die, and only then, contact TPS

          He told me to ritual stoic, and it never happened, thus him not trusting me.

          ---

          Fhqwhgads703 signed on at 4:22:30 PM.
          Fhqwhgads703 signed off at 5:33:29 PM.
          Fhqwhgads703 signed on at 5:15:55 AM.
          Fhqwhgads703 signed off at 6:02:26 AM.
          Fhqwhgads703 signed on at 2:26:38 PM.
          DBP TWG (2:58:42 PM): Hey
          DBP TWG (2:58:44 PM): Are you there?
          Fhqwhgads703 (2:58:50 PM): Yes

          Auto response from DBP TWG (2:58:50 PM): I'll be out most of the day. Leave me messages as you see fit.

          DBP TWG (2:59:02 PM): Alright, well, as you can obviously see, I killed hans instead.
          DBP TWG (2:59:05 PM): But it was for good reason.
          Fhqwhgads703 (2:59:08 PM): Really
          Fhqwhgads703 (2:59:14 PM): What reason was that?
          DBP TWG (2:59:16 PM): I'll show you, one second.
          Fhqwhgads703 (2:59:42 PM): It had better be fantastic
          DBP TWG (2:59:43 PM): Alright, I suppose I didn't save it, but when I was talking to him last night.
          DBP TWG (2:59:49 PM): It was around.. 10:40 my time.
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:00:00 PM): Well, isn't that convenient
          DBP TWG (3:00:10 PM): Eh?
          DBP TWG (3:00:16 PM): (same as what fojar is posting)
          DBP TWG (3:00:36 PM): We were talking about the bookie thing, and how he got killed, but tass is still going to be guarded.
          DBP TWG (3:00:45 PM): And I was like 'Well, I'm going to assume tass will be guarded'
          DBP TWG (3:00:56 PM): And he said something like 'I'll make sure he is'
          DBP TWG (3:01:10 PM): I don't remember exactly what he said, but it was worded like he was either the guard, or was in with the guard.
          DBP TWG (3:01:13 PM): One of the guards(
          DBP TWG (3:01:15 PM): *
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:01:28 PM): Well, the problem is now I can't trust you
          DBP TWG (3:01:37 PM): I was trying to talk to tps last night before I did it, but he wouldn't respond.
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:01:40 PM): If you had sent a pm ahead or something, that would be one thing
          DBP TWG (3:01:44 PM): You can see if he got the IMs and verify it that way
          DBP TWG (3:02:01 PM): But, he's signed off and I dont' know if he has logs or not as I've not actuall talked to him yet.
          DBP TWG (3:02:06 PM): Well, except before the game.
          DBP TWG (3:02:24 PM): Alright, well, you don't have to trust me, but I'll just keep going until I find another red, then come to you.
          DBP TWG (3:02:41 PM): I mean, worst case scenario.
          DBP TWG (3:02:52 PM): Ps, is there some program that will log for me that I can use?
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:03:02 PM): I dunno
          DBP TWG (3:03:03 PM): (I usually just copy the convos to notepad)
          DBP TWG (3:03:04 PM): ****.
          DBP TWG (3:03:17 PM): So, what do you want me to do?
          DBP TWG (3:03:22 PM): Just keep seering people?
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:03:28 PM): I guess
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:03:40 PM): I just don't think you are the seer
          DBP TWG (3:03:44 PM): Well.
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:03:51 PM): And the other wolves agree
          DBP TWG (3:03:51 PM): Put it this way, even if you don't think so, Hans is dead.
          DBP TWG (3:03:59 PM): And, stoic is my brother, I could tell that he was green.
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:04:01 PM): As far as we are concerned, you don't know us
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:04:20 PM): Don't talk to me again unless you "seer" something interesting
          DBP TWG (3:04:25 PM): ..
          DBP TWG (3:04:26 PM): Why not?
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:04:41 PM): Because you aren't the tainted seer
          DBP TWG (3:04:44 PM): ..
          DBP TWG (3:04:48 PM): Did someone else tell you they were?
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:04:58 PM): Like six people
          DBP TWG (3:05:03 PM): Well, obviously.
          DBP TWG (3:05:41 PM): Look.
          DBP TWG (3:05:53 PM): If I wasn't the tainted seer, wouldn't I have taken tha convo we had and spread it like wildfire?
          DBP TWG (3:05:56 PM): The one where you told me tps?
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:06:12 PM): A mistake, one I will likely pay for
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:06:23 PM): You probably wanted to pump me for more names
          DBP TWG (3:06:34 PM): Either that, or that I'm the tainted seer.
          DBP TWG (3:06:44 PM): I wish I had the conversation with hans.
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:06:49 PM): Possibly
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:06:57 PM): but you through away all hope of me trusting you
          DBP TWG (3:06:59 PM): He made it quite obvious he was a guard.
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:07:01 PM): threw*
          DBP TWG (3:07:15 PM): Alright, well, I'll talk to tps.
          DBP TWG (3:07:25 PM): And, if he doesn't trust me, I'll work alone.
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:07:34 PM): He's more adamant about cutting you out then I am
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:07:43 PM): Best of luck buddy
          DBP TWG (3:07:45 PM): Thanks.
          DBP TWG (3:08:15 PM): ps, if jurs isn't a wolf (which I think she is) then she's most likely a blue.
          DBP TWG (3:08:17 PM): Just so you know.
          DBP TWG (3:08:26 PM): I talked to her a bit, and she seemed like she was hiding something.
          DBP TWG (3:08:33 PM): If I find anything else out, I'll let you know.
          DBP TWG (3:08:58 PM): I mean, you told me none of the wolves were on last night, and she was on, so I'm assuming she's a blue, but she seems to be acting like a wolf.
          DBP TWG (3:09:06 PM): Anyways.
          DBP TWG (3:09:21 PM): I'll use my power as best I can, and I'll let you know.
          DBP TWG (3:10:20 PM): Are you there?
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:10:29 PM): Yep
          DBP TWG (3:10:33 PM): Alright..
          DBP TWG (3:10:35 PM): Well, yeah.
          DBP TWG (3:10:37 PM): just read what I wrote.
          DBP TWG (3:10:45 PM): I'll leave you alone now since you obviously don't trust me at all.
          Fhqwhgads703 (3:10:50 PM): k
          DBP TWG (3:10:52 PM): I'll talk to tps tonight.
          DBP TWG (3:10:53 PM): Peace.

          ---

          I sadly don't have the conversation with TPS, but I know I sent it to tass (or at least the highlights) and how reluctant he will be to verify that I don't know. He was against me posting all of this for whatever reason.

          ---

          Another thing, the fact that TPS didn't take me sending him that pm/the IM to the thread, saying 'DBP's a wolf, we should kill him' screams 'I'm a wolf, and we want you alive even if we don't entirely trust you.' And Since he decided to call me out AFTER I posted my suspicion list (thereby totally giving up on the fake TS facade) that just screams wolf even more.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #215
            Re: TWG XXXVI

            Shash, I told you I was at a friends house and that's why I couldn't send them to you. Don't act like I just 'couldn't.'

            I'll vote chardish to prevent phantoms, but it's TPS tomorrow.


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • sertman
              DADALADAH
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2005
              • 3910

              #216
              Re: TWG XXXVI

              Uh why wouldn't you have the TPS log?

              If you have evidence that's THAT damning then you AT THE VERY LEAST save the log. If someone said that to me I'd post it in the thread IMMEDIATELY along with a vote. But you don't have it? Come on now. Either you're making it up or you screwed up big time, because I still don't believe he said that because its so out of character for him.

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #217
                Re: TWG XXXVI

                then I screwed up bigtime. My computer gets used by quite a few people, and I usually just leave IMs open. If they get closed by someone else, there's not much I can do.

                Actually, lynch me. I want to see how close my list was to being right.


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • FoJaR
                  The Worst
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2816

                  #218
                  Re: TWG XXXVI

                  chardish has been INSTALYNCHED.

                  humans, PMs by friday at 10PM EST, wolves by midnight

                  Comment

                  • FoJaR
                    The Worst
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2816

                    #219
                    Re: TWG XXXVI

                    the fog has lifted.

                    "oh ****!" said sertman, in a squeaky kilga voice.

                    "Kilgamayan is dead!!!!"


                    Tasselfoot (Tasselfoot)
                    Mattc16 (Mattc16mcfc)
                    Shashakiro (Shashakiro)
                    DiscoBobbyParanoia (DBP TWG)
                    sertman (alextp1651)
                    CypherToorima (CypherToorima)
                    JurseyRider734 (imjurs)
                    talisman (stressreliefball)
                    Wilkin (Wilkini Evili)
                    iggymatrixcounter (Iggy911Mc)
                    Tps222 (Tps7910)
                    ivaluebet (ivaluebet)
                    FishFishRevolution (insanelikeafish)
                    16. ddrdanc3r55 (randumb lol)

                    14 players left.

                    day 4. you have until sunday at midnight.
                    Last edited by FoJaR; 09-15-2006, 08:16 PM.

                    Comment

                    • sertman
                      DADALADAH
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 3910

                      #220
                      Re: TWG XXXVI

                      Now I get the kilga voice? lmao =/

                      Ok we need to get the DBP/Tps thing sorted out now.

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #221
                        Re: TWG XXXVI

                        what

                        --------V wolves ---------------------------------- V postgame me
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #222
                          Re: TWG XXXVI

                          Cool kids are in TWG 36 chat now.

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #223
                            Re: TWG XXXVI

                            top suspicions: iggy and cypher

                            unsure of: matt, fish, shash

                            a little less unsure of: wilkin, tps, randumb

                            relatively sure of: sertman, jurs, ivaluebet, dbp

                            pretty damn sure of: tass

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #224
                              Re: TWG XXXVI

                              hmm. i really would like some more input from people...


                              iggy and cypher have spoken up a bit day 3, but not much before then. matt has been AWOL... fish has posted a bit, Shash hasn't been very active... wilkin started getting active, tps promised me a long post and never gave it... randumb has been AWOL... sert is active, jurs is active, dbp is active... klagett is around, trying to talk on AIM, kinda active on forums.

                              definately would like to hear more from matt, randumb, and of course... the tps/dbp thing.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #225
                                Re: TWG XXXVI

                                We talked about it a crapton in the chat, and I guess it's been agreed to just ignore it all, at least for now.

                                TPS Claimed to not know the roles or anything at the time I contacted him, even though:

                                1, he knew to contact you, and that you were 'the leader'
                                2, I IMed him on the day the TWG started (Just like I did everyone else that was on) and he said he was busy, but he would check it out.

                                I still want to call bullshit on him and his ignorance claims, but everyone else seemed to believe him, so going after him would be a lost cause.


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...