TWG XXXVI

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flypie743
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 3210

    #121
    Re: TWG XXXVI

    My vote obviously goes to mead because he is still alive today.

    I also feel like Jurs is overkilling the fact that the TS killed Hans to piss her off. Makes me think she's trying to put on this act to cover that possibly she is the tainted seer. If she only posted "hans is dead fgts =(" once as she did in the beginning of the day that would have settled with me because a lot of people make funny start of day posts. BUT, she bought it up again in her 2nd post. This plus her not wanting to insta mead yesterday, but then being the one to actually insta-him makes me think.

    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

    Comment

    • sertman
      DADALADAH
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2005
      • 3910

      #122
      Re: TWG XXXVI

      Jurs has been acting really weird all game. She got REALLY defensive when I said something about her insta'ing mead.

      ps Mead

      That's 8, DON'T VOTE UNTIL TONIGHT. I'm only doing this because I have work until 10 tonight.

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #123
        Re: TWG XXXVI

        it's sad really. how inactive cypher, matt, chardish, and tps are... probably more, but those are off the top of my head.

        we started with TWENTY TWO people... ad we only have 122 posts towards the end of day 2.

        While I am awesome and all that, I'm not a miracle worker. I need you people to be active.
        RIP

        Comment

        • FishFishRevolution
          GotR Creator
          • Nov 2003
          • 7251

          #124
          Re: TWG XXXVI

          My vote goes to chardish because his first post reeked of wolfishness and i'm sparing mead a few votes for other people to insta him. Chardish made a post early Day 1 when the sh*t was just beginning to hit the fan with mead, then dissappeared. Go read his post again, it's utterly useless and very not-chardish.

          I also see what you guys are saying about Jurs, but I'm thinking she's just playing it carefree like she always does, and is most likely human (I know I said that last game, but I was also less looking at her behavior and more looking at FoJaR's). I work until 1AM again tonight, so if there is anyone who hasn't voted before midnight, do the insta to avoid phantoms.

          Comment

          • mattc16
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 524

            #125
            Re: TWG XXXVI

            I'm here tass, i'm going to pledge a vote for mead, because i believe tass is the ZH and mead is ZW, but i'm not gonna vote yet cause that'd bring him too close to insta yadda yadda etc.

            I will be back on later to put my vote on, it'll probably be around 6ish your time i think (11PM BST). I'll be on AIM for a while now if you want to talk.


            Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #126
              Re: TWG XXXVI

              rofl, you guys are dense.

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #127
                Re: TWG XXXVI

                I'll be on later tonight for figuring things out. well I hope to be on. right now gotta hit the road... insta mead for me in case I don't get to my comp to vote k?

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #128
                  Re: TWG XXXVI

                  Holy **** thunderstorms.

                  I really really REALLY hate to do this, but placeholder vote on Tass in case my power goes out and doesn't come back in time.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #129
                    Re: TWG XXXVI

                    Is there a plan after mead is gone?

                    I mean this game has been fairly easy so far. (Which is why there's probably little activity.) But remember there's still 3 wolves out there. (Course I think someone already mentioned that.)

                    If the guardians are smart, they should go to tass. Yea guarding him is easy, but if you have an idea who NOT to look at, you can spend more time with the suspects.

                    18current players -4possible alliance = 14 which is similar to what we would have at the beginning of a normal game. But it can only be reached if guardians say something to tass.

                    Everyone that is puting placeholders are kind of weird IMO. You know mead will be insta'd so why bother putting a placeholder/weak vote on someone? I can see it in other games where's it's a toss-up between a few players but when there's a public wolf? People will step in and make the insta to make sure no phantoms occur.
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #130
                      Re: TWG XXXVI

                      Plan? Who needs a stinking plan....

                      dumb luck will win THIS game!
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #131
                        Re: TWG XXXVI

                        seriously though. this is worse than pulling teeth.

                        just go and insta mead... I think my current plan for day 3 will spark activity a bit.

                        lol... plan.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • Wilkin
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1800

                          #132
                          Re: TWG XXXVI

                          Statistics on posting:

                          Tass - 24
                          talisman - 13
                          Jurs - 10
                          sertman - 9
                          DBP - 8
                          Stoic - 8 (Wolfed Night 2)
                          Kilga - 6
                          Shashakiro - 6
                          Fish - 5
                          Iggy - 4
                          Mead - 4
                          Min1ne0 - 4 (Died as Bookie)
                          flypie - 2
                          ivaluebet - 2
                          Matt - 2
                          Randumb - 2
                          Wilkin - 2
                          chardish - 1
                          Cypher - 1
                          Afro - 0 (Wolfed Night 1)
                          Hans - 0 (DR'd Night 2)
                          Tps - 0


                          Of course, this is counting double posts and post that consist only of "hi" (like Kilga's), but it's still useful to know that TPS HASN'T EVEN DONE ANYTHING YET. Now onto some of my observations while I collected this information:

                          1) ivaluebet. In the middle of Day 1:
                          Originally posted by ivaluebet
                          I know I'm new to the forums and playing TWG here on FFR but I see no reason why mead can't go. It's quite obvious.
                          Today, on Day 2:
                          Originally posted by ivaluebet
                          mead
                          I'd hope that we don't allow this to go unnoticed, regardless of his role. Everything's been so focused on Mead that we haven't been paying attention (publically) to things like this. As far as we know, he could just be "lol under radar brb" and putting bandwagon votes on Mead. Plus, the wording of "quite obvious" and such has always bothered me. I'd like to hear some other opinions.

                          2) flypie. Just another person I noticed while going through the pages, but I don't have any strong reason to out her on either side. Her posts were brief but to the point, but I think it was the first one that called out to me as some sort of bandwagon, and I'd like to hear more from her.

                          3) Cypher. Day 1:
                          Originally posted by CypherToorima
                          This has been the most productive first day I have ever seen. We got a wolf, and got a human. How much better can it get?

                          anyways, I was thinking about the bunking thing. Like tass said, it's not the best option in the world, but I was thinking. Like, tass picks his favorite player or someone he wants to keep alive, one of them bunks with tass and the illuminate guard that house. I know this goes back to "free shots at anyone else" but then again, aren't the illuminate going to protect tass anyways, so why not save someone else.
                          Seems like it could be a wolf acting like a human being all "all rite u guyz this is gonna be so ez". I know it's a stretch, but it's another thing that stood out to me. Plus I'm a little iffy on the restating of the "Tass bunking with someone and getting the house guarded" plan, as I believe it was brought up prior to that post, and even if it wasn't, I'm sure Tass was planning it from the beginning. I'm not using that last part against him; just stating that his ideas weren't very numerous this time around.

                          Ending this post just in case someone goes and instas Mead before I finish (after reading Tass' last post).
                          l
                          WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                          ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                          ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                          OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #133
                            Re: TWG XXXVI

                            It looks like we're going to get rain up the ass, but it doesn't seem the power will go out. I'll stick around and vote for mead as necessary later on tonight.

                            In reading the thread, I agree with whoever produced the idea of Jurs being a wolf. Also, if I had to venture a guess as to why Stoic was killed, it would be because the wolves guessed he was the "Someone" in this Tass convo, and Tass must have been keeping his name a secret for a reason.
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • iggymatrixcounter
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 1924

                              #134
                              Re: TWG XXXVI

                              I counted twice, I think mead only has 7. (not 8 as others suggested) You missed that shash changed his vote from mead to prevent an insta. I think lol.

                              Wilkin's being fairly hypocritical since that post was HIS second all game. But nonetheless.

                              Kilga gives the first reason why stoic was wolfed. Since up until then I didn't think there was one XD.

                              After reading some of the day2 posts, I kind of wish that disco didn't mention that mead was still alive. It would have been nice to see if anyone started posting about the day without mentioning that fact. Might have been useful.

                              matt makes a post like I did. He's just as confused as I am about the way the game is played so far. (Or at least openly confessed to it.) He and I should bunk since we're on totally different time zones... one of us could keep watch while the one gets rest XD.

                              Just had a couple of convos with people. Some aren't talking some are entertaining my ideas. No super huge news about anything.

                              And I'll have some lists about people tomorrow when mead is longer our wolf lol.
                              lastfm
                              PANDORA

                              Comment

                              • Wilkin
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1800

                                #135
                                Re: TWG XXXVI

                                Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
                                Wilkin's being fairly hypocritical since that post was HIS second all game. But nonetheless.
                                Originally posted by me in Post #118
                                Even though it might sound hypocritical coming from someone who hadn't even posted until a little into Day 2, I'd like to hear some more in depth posts from those who haven't given any yet.
                                WHOA WHOA WHOA.

                                Or are you referring to the post I just made? If so, [/WHOA WHOA WHOA]. My argument is that I make sure to have some nice quality posts, rather than a quantity of less thought-out ones, as opposed to ivaluebet, whose two posts I quoted in their entirety above. Though more posts would usually mean someone's thinking a lot and posting ideas, 'tis not always the case. Same with the reverse of not posting often and having in-depth posts.
                                l
                                WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                                ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                                ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                                OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                                Comment

                                Working...