TWG XXXVI

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #256
    Re: TWG XXXVI

    DBP TWG (10:39:42 PM): What's that about?
    Tps7910 (10:40:29 PM): Hmm?
    DBP TWG (10:40:35 PM): On the thread.
    DBP TWG (10:40:38 PM): What's it about?
    Tps7910 (10:40:53 PM): Oh
    Tps7910 (10:41:01 PM): Seeing if I could trick anyone into thinking you voted him
    Tps7910 (10:41:08 PM): Perhaps start the bandwagon.


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • Shashakiro
      TWO THOUZAND COMBO
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 9082

      #257
      Re: TWG XXXVI

      Bah, so much stuff going on now...

      I don't really see the reasoning behind the iggy votes...seems to be REALLY vague, almost like a hunch, which isn't a good way to vote IMO.

      I also have no idea why Tass voted for Wilkin without any explanation whatsoever. Not cool.

      I'd vote for TPS, but he's being pretty normal for TPS, so I won't.

      jurs for Day 1 comments and general lack of helpfulness. Plus there isn't a better candidate IMO.
      4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

      Originally posted by Boogiebear
      use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #258
        Re: TWG XXXVI

        Okay, so I triple posted. here's the whole thing.

        Tps7910 (10:14:54 PM): Vote Cypher.
        DBP TWG (10:14:57 PM): Why?
        Tps7910 (10:15:05 PM): Because he is a wolf.
        DBP TWG (10:15:09 PM): Based on?
        Tps7910 (10:15:16 PM): Instinct.
        DBP TWG (10:15:22 PM): You're a wolf based on instinct.
        DBP TWG (10:15:28 PM): If we follow that logic, you'd be up for a vote.
        Tps7910 (10:15:31 PM): I was
        Tps7910 (10:15:34 PM): You voted me
        Tps7910 (10:15:38 PM): Before.
        DBP TWG (10:15:58 PM): So show me why you think he's a wolf?
        DBP TWG (10:16:05 PM): There obviously has to be some evidence.
        Tps7910 (10:16:09 PM): Past experiences with him
        DBP TWG (10:16:26 PM): That doesn't do any good for me.
        DBP TWG (10:16:44 PM): Mind explaining?
        Tps7910 (10:16:52 PM): I don't have any credible reasons.
        DBP TWG (10:17:04 PM): Then do you really expect me to change my vote?
        Tps7910 (10:17:08 PM): No.
        Tps7910 (10:17:11 PM): I was just suggesting it.
        DBP TWG (10:17:14 PM): Why me?
        Tps7910 (10:17:17 PM): Not just you.
        Tps7910 (10:17:20 PM): Everyone who is on.
        Tps7910 (10:17:27 PM): They all reply similiarly.
        DBP TWG (10:18:18 PM):
        DBP TWG (10:17:52 PM): Did TPS IM you and tell you to vote cypher?
        Iggy911Mc (10:18:12 PM): no
        DBP TWG (10:18:12 PM): Reaction time is key.
        DBP TWG (10:18:14 PM): Ok.

        Tps7910 (10:18:42 PM): rofl I forgot about him
        Tps7910 (10:18:48 PM): although I Im'd him seconds before you sent me that
        DBP TWG (10:19:01 PM): Oh, quite convenient.
        Tps7910 (10:19:26 PM): Tps7910 (10:18:17 PM): Vote Cypher.
        Iggy911Mc (10:18:39 PM): why?
        Tps7910 (10:19:30 PM): look at the time stamps
        DBP TWG (10:19:40 PM): time stamps are easily fabricated.
        Tps7910 (10:19:52 PM): Ask him to validate it
        DBP TWG (10:20:11 PM): Nope.
        DBP TWG (10:20:19 PM): Because, he told me (after your stamps) that you hadn't talked to him.
        Tps7910 (10:21:36 PM): Well
        Tps7910 (10:21:51 PM): I don't need to prove myself to you.
        Tps7910 (10:21:55 PM): I know I'm human and cypher is a wolf
        Tps7910 (10:21:57 PM): Plain and simple
        DBP TWG (10:22:22 PM): How do you know he's a wolf?
        Tps7910 (10:22:30 PM): My gut
        DBP TWG (10:39:40 PM): ...
        DBP TWG (10:39:42 PM): What's that about?
        Tps7910 (10:40:29 PM): Hmm?
        DBP TWG (10:40:35 PM): On the thread.
        DBP TWG (10:40:38 PM): What's it about?
        Tps7910 (10:40:53 PM): Oh
        Tps7910 (10:41:01 PM): Seeing if I could trick anyone into thinking you voted him
        Tps7910 (10:41:08 PM): Perhaps start the bandwagon.

        The fact is.. if TPS wasn't pulling some crap he wouldn't have had to lie to me. All I can think of is... he was trying to get me to change my vote to save iggy.

        Also, he DID tell me he hadn't checked his role. That was one reason I 'shouldn't think he's a wolf just because he didn't take it to the thread'

        He changes his story too often, and he's pulling too much risky crap.

        TPS

        LOL EDIT BECAUSE I SUCK AT BOLDING THINGS.


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • FishFishRevolution
          GotR Creator
          • Nov 2003
          • 7251

          #259
          Re: TWG XXXVI

          iggy - talisman
          sertman - matt
          wilkin - tass
          cypher - tps
          jurs - iggy, sertman, shash
          talisman - fish
          tps - dbp

          I have to get to bed, so my vote stays on talisman for tonight.

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #260
            Re: TWG XXXVI

            good candidate guys lol!!!!!!
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #261
              Re: TWG XXXVI

              ps sertman because at least one of the wolves is active and if I had to go with one it'd be sertman. 2nd would be Tps
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #262
                Re: TWG XXXVI

                Jurs vote someone else that already has one and I'll jump on with you unless someone is going to vote cypher.

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #263
                  Re: TWG XXXVI

                  Talisman?

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #264
                    Re: TWG XXXVI

                    voting talisman to save myself because he'd be 3rd on my list
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • sertman
                      DADALADAH
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 3910

                      #265
                      Re: TWG XXXVI

                      Cypher

                      I really don't think that talis is a wolf and theres so little evidence pointing to it so i don't want to lynch him quite yet.

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #266
                        Re: TWG XXXVI

                        Err nevermind.

                        Back to Cypher.

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #267
                          Re: TWG XXXVI

                          ...



                          Cypher


                          I have a feeling Tps and talisman could be wolves together but i dont want to die so okay
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #268
                            Re: TWG XXXVI

                            I'm not a wolf. I won't be talking to any of you before the end of the day because I'm in the library... good thing I checked the thread.

                            going back to my spanish hw... I'll respond to things later.

                            Comment

                            • klagett
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 121

                              #269
                              Re: TWG XXXVI

                              cypher err this is ivaluebet.

                              Comment

                              • ivaluebet
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 52

                                #270
                                Re: TWG XXXVI

                                ^^^

                                Comment

                                Working...