TWG XXXVI

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FishFishRevolution
    GotR Creator
    • Nov 2003
    • 7251

    #316
    Re: TWG XXXVI

    ps i bet tass wants WOLVES to vote for wilkin to try and TRAP them into bandwagoning so he can find out who's really stretching for a vote. I just wanted everyone to know that I understand this as i vote for wilkin who was not even in my suspicion list earlier today.

    Let's face it; I have no idea who to vote for. I'm not ready to make the choice between iggy and talisman (although I'm leaning iggy right now, i want to talk to him on aim one more time before I decide), and talisman did me the favor of showing me how bad my other choices for suspicions were (which were based off momentary thoughts on a break between classes while reading every third word in posts scattered throughout the thread--my bad). ALL THAT BEING SAID I would feel most comfortable voting for either TPS or WILKIN right now, and since Mr Never Lost A Game While Leading An Alliance Before voted Wilkin, I think it's a safe bet to follow it up.

    ps talisman's old avatar

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #317
      Re: TWG XXXVI

      Originally posted by talisman
      fish I want to talk to you but you aren't online.
      Fine i'm getting online, but I have less than 5 mintues to get to sleep, I dont' want to be totally sleep deprived tomorrow.

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #318
        Re: TWG XXXVI

        11:22:14 PM insanelikeafish: you summoned me, master?
        11:22:30 PM insanelikeafish: from the forum: "Fine i'm getting online, but I have less than 5 mintues to get to sleep, I dont' want to be totally sleep deprived tomorrow."
        11:22:37 PM insanelikeafish: talk at me
        11:23:49 PM insanelikeafish: wtf
        11:23:51 PM insanelikeafish: are you even on
        11:23:56 PM insanelikeafish: is my connection unstable?
        11:24:02 PM insanelikeafish: SAY SOMEHTING

        I'm sorry, i have to get to sleep ;( I tried.

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #319
          Re: TWG XXXVI

          ps my aim won't let me open a window with you. I think it's on my end... something's fubar'd.

          if you only have five minutes that's not enough anyway.

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #320
            Re: TWG XXXVI

            sorry <3

            Comment

            • Wilkin
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 1800

              #321
              Re: TWG XXXVI

              I'd really appreciate it if I wasn't lynched with this big chunk of evidence from my last post unnoticed.


              Tps (1) - DBP
              Wilkin (3) - Tass, Tps, Fish
              Iggy (1) - Talis
              Matt (2) - sertman, Iggy
              ivaluebet (1) - Jurs
              Tass (1) - Wilkin

              Left to vote (3) - Matt, ivaluebet, Randumb
              l
              WWii║iiiiiiii▫
              ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
              ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




              OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

              Comment

              • Wilkin
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 1800

                #322
                Re: TWG XXXVI

                Changing vote to Matt to at least induce a KitB.
                l
                WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #323
                  Re: TWG XXXVI

                  tass wasn't being serious.

                  Comment

                  • klagett
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 121

                    #324
                    Re: TWG XXXVI

                    wilken i got stuck at work hope i make it. Err this is ivaluebet again sorry. Damn ffr tourny.

                    Comment

                    • Wilkin
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 1800

                      #325
                      Re: TWG XXXVI

                      So then why would he vote me two days in a row with no explanation except for a "non-serious" one? And it's also going to get me lyched at this point, as Fish used that as his reasoning for voting me, putting me one over Matt now.
                      l
                      WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                      ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                      ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                      OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                      Comment

                      • ivaluebet
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 52

                        #326
                        Re: TWG XXXVI

                        ^^ klagett is me btw. Sorry I did that I got stuck at work an extra 8 freakin hours.

                        Comment

                        • Wilkin
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1800

                          #327
                          Re: TWG XXXVI

                          Well, what's YOUR resoning for voting me, value? I'm curious because I've only had one half of an actual reason out of four votes, as Tps' vote was also influenced by Tass' post.
                          l
                          WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                          ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                          ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                          OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #328
                            Re: TWG XXXVI

                            Tps's vote was not influenced by Tass. I already explained my reasoning, the fact that he voted you as well affected it in no way.

                            Day over?

                            Comment

                            • sertman
                              DADALADAH
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 3910

                              #329
                              Re: TWG XXXVI

                              Originally posted by talisman
                              ad hominem, sert, not ad verbatim
                              whoops

                              Comment

                              • Wilkin
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1800

                                #330
                                Re: TWG XXXVI

                                WHOOPS I READ YOUR POST WRONG.

                                Anyway, it still gave me a vote from Fish:

                                Originally posted by Fish in post #294
                                rofl, tass has lost it, but you can't argue with a "seering"
                                Originally posted by Fish in post #316
                                ALL THAT BEING SAID I would feel most comfortable voting for either TPS or WILKIN right now, and since Mr Never Lost A Game While Leading An Alliance Before voted Wilkin, I think it's a safe bet to follow it up.
                                1) He posted his vote right after my post on the lack of a seer, but I guess he just didn't see mine. Thus, I IM'd him saying to check post #315, but I got no response. I know he was there, though, as he was still posting and trying to contact Talis on AIM. Besides, sertman already posted about how there was no human seer, and no reaction from Fish either.

                                2) Has anyone thought of how odd this is for Tass? He votes me one day for no apparent reason, and then the next day, apparently not being serious about his reasoning. Am I the only one who thinks this is pretty odd, especially since his not-serious post in going to get me lynched? With Tass' BS vote on me, I'm changing my mind and saying that Mead was really the ZH, and Tass' little plan worked beautifully. And throw in Fish as the TS or something. It's a long shot, but I can't think of anything else that would make Tass do this.
                                Last edited by Wilkin; 09-21-2006, 09:03 AM. Reason: Cleaned up wording
                                l
                                WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                                ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                                ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                                OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                                Comment

                                Working...