TWG XXXVI

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FishFishRevolution
    GotR Creator
    • Nov 2003
    • 7251

    #166
    Re: TWG XXXVI

    TPS SHOWS HIS FACE ALERT ALERT NEWSFLASH STOP THE PRESSES

    Also in other news Tass votes chardish at the beginning of the day based solely on Chardish's refusal to participate with Tass in TWG. While this may be silly, it in and of itself is not necessarily earth-shattering. However, the fact that Kilga somehow finds comfort in it is. Kilga's attempt to stand behind Tass under false pretenses the he "doesn't want to screw up" looks to me like less of a reassurance, and more of an ass-rape (GET IT, BECAUSE HE'S STANDING BEHIND HIM!?!). Two things are clear; Tass is losing his mind or his edge, and Kilga is for some reason, wanting to look good in Tass's eyes.

    THIS IS FISHFISHREVOLUTION, SIGNING OUT

    Comment

    • sertman
      DADALADAH
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2005
      • 3910

      #167
      Re: TWG XXXVI

      Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
      Ok so I was talking to fojar, and the way he counted the end of the day was everyone that voted past it had their votes counted. But no insta lynch occured.

      So now why didn't everyone set up the insta? Now people have phantoms..... on a lynch that was a confirmed wolf! Very stupid.

      Anyways, why didn't the few of you that were left just send mead to an insta? (Talking to sertman, disco, wilkin, kilga, and maybe a bit of matt since he said he would vote later but didn't.) I don't know who was online right towards the end or not but those are people that posted near the end of day and either didn't vote mead (sertman, disco, wilkin) or said they would but didn't (kilga and matt).
      Because I wanted the ones who hadn't posted yet (Chardish and TPS) to actually have reprecussions for not posting ONCE over 2 TWG days.

      If you read my posts, you'll see that I said that.

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #168
        Re: TWG XXXVI

        Originally posted by sertman
        reprecussions for not posting ONCE over 2 TWG days.

        If you read my posts, you'll see that I said that.
        Yes I understood your posts quite well, but do realize that their repercussions will become OUR problems if they get any more phantoms. When the end of the game is near, we will have to lynch those with the most phantoms (Like we've done so many times in the past.... and lost because of it).

        I admire you trying to get your point across. However, try to shallow your pride because inactives have lost the game for us too many times. I'm sick of playing a good game, but losing because people are inactive.
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #169
          Re: TWG XXXVI

          I agree that keeping pantoms off of people will be advantageous to the humans in every aspect.

          I suppose if phantoms were issued last night, then I have one. I do apologize to everyone as I didn't know that you could not prevent a phantom by voting yourself. I suppose the situation has just never came up in any of the games I've played. [/****ing noob]


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • sertman
            DADALADAH
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2005
            • 3910

            #170
            Re: TWG XXXVI

            Originally posted by talisman
            14. ivaluebet (ivaluebet) - who? I'm just going to apply the "new kid is never a wolf" rule and pray on this one.
            He actually seems kind of wolfy to me... remember my first game? I was a wolf, and I was REALLY careful what I posted because of how extra-paranoid I was, and he seems to be taking that same approach, even though he's played before.

            Iggy: As far as I can tell, one phantom should be enough to get people posting. Also remember that there's a VERY good chance either Chardish or TPS is a wolf, because only one or two other people seem wolfy to me.

            I'll probably have to think about it a little bit more.

            Comment

            • mattc16
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 524

              #171
              Re: TWG XXXVI

              yeah, sorry about that, i didn't get back online in time to vote for mead, i had to sort something out with my football manager over the phone, took the best part of 2 hours.


              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

              Comment

              • ivaluebet
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 52

                #172
                Re: TWG XXXVI

                I haven't been very active this game. Started a new job and have been working like crazy woah. The main reason I haven't posted in the thread much is that I'm not finding any information on my own that i'm really convinced about. There's not much sense in me posting something that somebody has already said. Hopefully as I become more adept I can make some better observations. But regardless this is what I got:


                Tass

                I've talked with him a bit on aim. Haven't really talked much and it just mainly seems to be me doing the talking. Just like all my relationships I guess... I give I give they take take take. Basically mentioned to tass how I thought that the dark ritual kill was more of a "test" to find the real Tainted Seer than it was to get a specific person killed. Also if anybody did fake TS who they were told to kill could be good information.

                Also for tass: You don't talk to me even remotely close to the way you talk to Chardash so for that you get a big EFFEW. I'm very jealous.

                Shash

                I also feel that Shash is human. Although not as positive about it as I am with Tass. Shash is basically the only other person i've talked to on aim for any length. He's talked back a bit more than tass so for that I'm thankful. (If I were gay I would give you my heart.) I approached shash and asked him why he thought stoic was wolfed. In short he told me that he was planning on bunking with stoic, forgot to send in the pm and didn't stay there. Told some people he trusted and stoic ended up dead. A wolf isn't going to tell people that they're bunking with somebody else. The main things that do seem weird about this though are... Why is shash bunking with stoic in the first place, and forgetting to send in the pm to stay there. Thinking about it a bit more, it would make much more sense if Shash was on a witch-hunt. Told somebody that he was staying with stoic to see if that person was a wolf or not. I guess it didn't work or we would know about it.


                Just read through the entire thread again to try and figure out some of the kills.

                afro - no clue

                minineo - This one really stumps me. I guess he revealed himself to a wolf and they told fojar? That just seems dumb though.

                hans - as I already said I think this was a Tainted Seer test

                Stoic - Every post he had he mentioned something about the illum because of that the wolfs probably just assumed that he was illum.

                flypie - I've actually speant quite a bit of time looking at this one and trying to figure it out. I really don't see anything to go on.

                Originally posted by flypie743
                My vote obviously goes to mead because he is still alive today.

                I also feel like Jurs is overkilling the fact that the TS killed Hans to piss her off. Makes me think she's trying to put on this act to cover that possibly she is the tainted seer. If she only posted "hans is dead fgts =(" once as she did in the beginning of the day that would have settled with me because a lot of people make funny start of day posts. BUT, she bought it up again in her 2nd post. This plus her not wanting to insta mead yesterday, but then being the one to actually insta-him makes me think.
                Jursey killing flypie after this is just way too easy so it's probably not right. About Jursey anyways her posts have lead me to believe that she is human. If you want me to elaborate on that I can but it's all right there.



                I'll try to make more of an attempt to post a bit more. Just really would rather not force anything.

                Comment

                • Wilkin
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1800

                  #173
                  Re: TWG XXXVI

                  Voting results from yesterday:

                  Mead (9) - Tass, Jurs, Randumb, ivaluebet, flypie, Iggy, Shash, Talis, Cypher
                  Tass (1) - Kilga
                  Chardish (1) - Fish
                  Fish (1) - sertman
                  DBP (1) - DBP
                  Jurs (1) - Wilkin

                  Phantoms (5) - Matt, DBP, (Mead), Chardish, Tps

                  If sertman hadn't taken his vote off of Mead 15 minutes before Talis voted, then Mead would've been insta'd. Same with DBP taking his vote off, and then Cypher bringing the count back to nine.

                  As for me, I saw so many votes for Mead, and didn't take the time to actually go back and double check where all the vote switches were actually going. I figured that if Mead was going to be insta'd, it had already happened, and I put a vote on Jurs just in case, where it would've made more sense if I put a vote on Mead instead.
                  l
                  WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                  ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                  ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                  OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #174
                    Re: TWG XXXVI

                    to any of you with excuses for not voting mead at the end of day 2.... SHAME ON YOU!!! I posted 2 different times during the day to insta him.



                    and about Kilga... no idea what he is doing. I shall be talking to him about the odd nature of his vote. have a few others to talk to as well.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • CypherToorima
                      Boss of all bosses
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 2452

                      #175
                      Re: TWG XXXVI

                      @Wilkin. Yeah, my first post was lame. Really lame, but I basically had nothing to add to the game. And about my plan; I didn't see anyone else talk about it, and I thought it was a good idea, so I said it.

                      I promise more participation and such. expect some long posts later, but for now, you got this.
                      I'm a figantic gaggot

                      Comment

                      • FishFishRevolution
                        GotR Creator
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 7251

                        #176
                        Re: TWG XXXVI

                        No, seroiusly, Kilga. What was up with that post? Top suspicions in case you want to know:

                        Chardish - for the one post and innactivity
                        Kilga - for the extreme weirdness of that last post
                        Cypher - weird vibe, non activity and bad excuse
                        TPS - it's tps
                        sertman - sticking to Jurs like a desparate wolf sticking to his only identity as a human, trying to show he is human by keeping firm on someone when the suspicious traits are far outweighed by the human ones.

                        EDIT for formatting

                        Comment

                        • CypherToorima
                          Boss of all bosses
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 2452

                          #177
                          Re: TWG XXXVI

                          Originally posted by sertman
                          [22:51:11] <Jurs> uh
                          [22:51:36] <Jurs> is it that big of a deal i mean seriously you can kill me tomorrow if its so ****ing huge that you want to get angry at me for it im kinda like really tired right now so i dont give a **** lmao

                          something isn't right
                          something has got to be missing here. I would like the rest of the conversation, because i don't think jurs randomly im's people without some provocation.
                          I'm a figantic gaggot

                          Comment

                          • CypherToorima
                            Boss of all bosses
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 2452

                            #178
                            Re: TWG XXXVI

                            Originally posted by ivaluebet

                            flypie - I've actually speant quite a bit of time looking at this one and trying to figure it out. I really don't see anything to go on.



                            Jursey killing flypie after this is just way too easy so it's probably not right. About Jursey anyways her posts have lead me to believe that she is human. If you want me to elaborate on that I can but it's all right there.
                            the thing is, if jurs was the TS, she wouldn't send in a wolf kill, so, you never know.
                            I'm a figantic gaggot

                            Comment

                            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 1206

                              #179
                              Re: TWG XXXVI

                              Lol, I figured it out.

                              Mead - Zombie Wolf
                              TPS - Wolf (possible Wolf Seer)
                              Chardish - Wolf (possible Wolf Seer)
                              Jurs - Wolf (possible Wolf Seer)

                              Fish - TS

                              You guys tell me if I'm right, ok?


                              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                              Comment

                              • sertman
                                DADALADAH
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 3910

                                #180
                                Re: TWG XXXVI

                                Originally posted by CypherToorima
                                something has got to be missing here. I would like the rest of the conversation, because i don't think jurs randomly im's people without some provocation.
                                it was on IRC... chat room with people from ODI. i was like "****ing jurs, why did you insta him"... i can dig up the log but i don't really want to because it was a while ago

                                Comment

                                Working...